I'm back!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

darkchild24 Posts : 196 Registered: 9/1/06
I'm back!!
Posted: Jul 18, 2009 2:33 PM

Hey Ladies!

I've finally made my way back to the Brides forum :) Some of you may have thought that I fell off the face of the earth, but I haven't! The past year I have been incredibly busy with life, family, and school. A lot of things have changed, but I'm glad I've came back here to the site. I know there's a tonnnnn of new people I'll need to get to know, and also get reaquanted with some of the oldies, like dear Kelly, mrslinnben, and many others. I've missed you all so much ♥

SO FILL ME IN on what I've missed!! :P haha

-Laura

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Re: I'm back!!
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 12:32 PM Go to message in response to: darkchild24

Hey welcome back! I don't know who you are but that's ok :) I joined in November/December. There have been a lot of crazies here lately, but they are always good for a laugh :-p

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 3:37 PM Go to message in response to: darkchild24

I don't remember you either, but welcome back.

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket

Keyholder of the TP Cabinet of P.O.O.P.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 4:25 PM Go to message in response to: darkchild24

Hey Dark,thanks for the shout out,and yup, course I remember you. Welcome back. You said A lot has changed... like what? Nothing too much going on here. Just the normal usual weirdos that come in and out, trainwreck threads, etc etc. lol. Life is good.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

darkchild24 Posts : 196 Registered: 9/1/06
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 10:55 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I forgot a couple of people to my list, so add Myra, AOTB, BriansBride, and Newsie. :D

I've FINALLY got a ring!!!! :D :D :D It's just a little 100 dollar one from Walmart, but I love it nonetheless, and I may get a nicer set for the wedding. I still love mine though! We've set a general time period for the wedding, beginning June 16, 2012 or later, which will be after I graduate and get my Music Ed degree :) It's really far off and I'd prefer something for summer 2010, but my family and Mark would prefer to wait until after I've completed college and have a job, if not strong leads to one. I've also got a couple of friends who just recently married or will be getting married, so we're kinda helping each other out with ideas, etc. I'm trying to refer them all over here of course :P

Other than that, my life is pretty good! Getting ready for a trip out to ABQ for my brother's best friend's wedding the beginning of August, hanging out til classes start again, and just enjoying the summer.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine