Need some help plz!!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

princessbrideto... Posts : 2 Registered: 6/15/09
Need some help plz!!!
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 3:38 AM

The colors are a {color:#ff99cc}light pink, something like ballet pink, and shadow grass camo, like a duck blind camo. I was thinking about adding something with fighing also, he loves that too. I'm into pink and he is into camo. I seen a pink dress with a different type of camo on it and it was really cute. I have all the dresses picked out. I'm having someone making all the dresses. I'm not to sure on everything else. I have been looking it up to get idea's but it's been a little hard. If anyone have any kind of ideas please reply to me. Any little bit of help is greatly appreaciated. Best wishes to all the beautiful bride-to-be's out there.{color}

CoutureBride27 Posts : 130 Registered: 5/5/09
Re: Need some help plz!!!
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 7:21 AM Go to message in response to: princessbrideto...

Hi, unfortunately I don't have any specific ideas on those colours, but the best way to start is just by going on the net and then searching. It takes a lot of time but it's so much fun. Have a look at the following websites, hope you'll find something:

www.theknot.com
www.weddingchannel.com
www.weddingbee.com
www.stylemepretty.com

Good Luck!
: )

Cherish all your happy moments:  they make a fine cushion for old age.

**Christopher Morley**

cldeross Posts : 113 Registered: 6/24/09
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 2:13 PM Go to message in response to: CoutureBride27

I feel your pain. My FH is an avid hunter and fisherman. I am your typical girl, I LOVE pink, and all the glamour. So I was talking to my wedding planner and she threw out some cute ideas. I found a cute camo garter just for him on weddingstar. They also have real cute camo guest books and other little things so that you can have the camo just as an under tone. Also remember green goes with almost every color. When you are thinking colors, it helps to think about nature. If Mother Nature has paired up those colors in real life you know they match.

Edited by: cldeross on Jul 13, 2009 2:13 PM

princessbrideto... Posts : 2 Registered: 6/15/09
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 3:12 PM Go to message in response to: cldeross

I have all the colors and I know what I'm going to do in that part. My guest book, garter, flowergirls basket, etc is going to have some pink and camo in it. The lady who is making the dresses are going to help me with all that also. I'm just not to sure like on the centerpieces and decoration. I have some idea's but I'm not to sure of. I'm meeting with a florist on thursday and trying to come up with somethings.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine