Just Wanted to say Thanks

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 12

MsMeghann Posts : 147 Registered: 3/4/08
Just Wanted to say Thanks
Posted: Jul 11, 2009 11:13 AM

Ladies,

My husband and I had a PERFECT wedding. I'm totally serious. It was absolutely perfect -- DH was soooo handsome, I felt like a princess, WP looked totally hawt, food was fantastic, flowers were gorgeous, my photogs kicked ass -- no drama, no stress and everyone partied down but no one got too crazy. Even the dramatic side of my family send cards to my parents (the hosts) to say what a wonderful wedding it was!

I feel like I had an army of experts and wonderful support from this community during my planning time. So what I'd like to say is a heartfelt thank you to AOTB, Myra, Cheetah, Nala, Pharm, ArtBride, Kelley, Kennys, NJ4Life and so so SO many more of you. I apologize, but there isn't enough room to name off everyone, but thank you to ALL of you for sharing a story, asking questions, posting pics and links, offering advice, pointing me in the right direction, sharing your POVs, helping me with my endless etiquette questions and everything else.

You all are wonderful, smart, strong women and I appreciate all of your help.

Oh, and pics here: http://picasaweb.google.com/Meghann.Klein/Wedding# LOL

~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~
Soon to be Mrs. Scherrer
www.MattandMeghann.com

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: Just Wanted to say Thanks
Posted: Jul 11, 2009 12:22 PM Go to message in response to: MsMeghann

Wow, thanks for taking the time to come back and thank us Meghan, that is sooo nice of you to even think of lil ole US after your wedding lol. Im soooo happy that it was such a perfect day for you. I will always remember my wedding day as one of THE happiest of my life, so I know how you feel. Id love to see your pics but the link isnt working. Ill try pasting it into my browser and then come back. Do you have any favorite moments from the day,memories,etc?

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Jul 11, 2009 5:43 PM Go to message in response to: MsMeghann

Aw Meghan - how sweet. I'm so glad it went SO well - that's awesome. I'll have to take a look at your pics later.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrslinnben Posts : 2,285 Registered: 6/4/07
Posted: Jul 11, 2009 9:27 PM Go to message in response to: MsMeghann

Very pretty, and I love the last picture, the one of you & your DH under the moon, very romantic.

ToyToy09 Posts : 224 Registered: 6/3/09
Posted: Jul 12, 2009 11:56 AM Go to message in response to: Mrslinnben

Your wedding was beautiful :) You were a gorgeous bride! Thanks for posting a link to your pics because your pics just gave me an idea of my fiance should wear (color choices). Your husband's attire really complimented your gown. I love it!

BTW--the link didn't open for me either but I clicked on the "Meghann's Gallery" at the top and the wedding pics are the first ones listed (to those who couldn't open the pics).

Congratulations to you and your new hubby Meghann :)

Wedding Tickers

http://thebenberryz.brides.com

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 7:30 PM Go to message in response to: ToyToy09

Yeaaaa sorry, ladies - because of the awesome way you enter links on here (said with chagrin), I had to actually type out the link itself, rather than copy + paste. If you copy/paste the link into a browser, it should open right up.

And ToyToy, we got the hubs's tux at Men's Warehouse. Worked well for us since we had GMs and ushers coming from all over the country. I think it was a Calvin Klein design; not sure if you can see it but it had like a ivory on ivory jacquard/brocade design on the vest. I loved it and so did he - I think he looked totally hawt :)

~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~
Soon to be Mrs. Scherrer
www.MattandMeghann.com

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Posted: Jul 12, 2009 9:58 PM Go to message in response to: MsMeghann

Dear Meghann,

I'm happy to hear it all went smooth as silk.

Of all the message board members, you always impressed me as one of the more calm and sensible people. Based on what I read from your messages, I had the private opinion that your day would be free of unnecessary drama.

Congratulations.

Now, time to get on with the rest of your life!

PS: There's a guy in your wedding photos who is the spitting image of one of my co-workers. I had to go back and look again to double check. He's with you in #96, and my guess is he is your brother. He resembles you, or maybe it's just coincidence and my imagination.

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 8:58 AM Go to message in response to: auntofthebride

You ladies are all so awesome :) I recommend this board to every new bride I meet!!

And, AOTB: Yes, that is my younger brother. Too funny that he looks like your coworker!!

~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~
Soon to be Mrs. Scherrer
www.MattandMeghann.com

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 11:59 AM Go to message in response to: MsMeghann

Oh wow you thanked ME! Little me! haha :) Thank YOU!! I bet you made a beautiful bride. I'm going now to look at your pictures. Congrats on your marriage!

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

brownegirl Posts : 523 Registered: 10/14/08
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 1:24 PM Go to message in response to: MsMeghann

I am glad that you had a great day and that everything went smoothly. That is all that any of us can ask for.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful picutres.
That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger. Innocent

Stephy77 Posts : 109 Registered: 9/2/08
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 3:48 PM Go to message in response to: brownegirl

so happy that all went well thanks for sharing the pictures, you looked gorgeous & I love the cake.

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 6:18 PM Go to message in response to: MsMeghann

I loved your pics and I'm glad you had a great wedding! You looked beautiful and the cake looked yummy! Congrats!

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket

Keyholder of the TP Cabinet of P.O.O.P.

CoutureBride27 Posts : 130 Registered: 5/5/09
Posted: Jul 24, 2009 9:14 AM Go to message in response to: MsMeghann

Hi,

Congratulations!!

Your pictures are gorgeous and it certainly looks like you had the perfect day!!!

: )

Cherish all your happy moments:  they make a fine cushion for old age.

**Christopher Morley**

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine