I need to get rid of these centerpieces I got (wrong color)...

Online Users: 1,354 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

NHhippiebride Posts : 3 Registered: 5/25/09
Posted: Jun 28, 2009 4:37 AM

I bought these cute little topiary centerpieces for my Oct wedding. HOWEVER, they were advertised as white but they are actually cream in color.

Pic--> http://i39.tinypic.com/237fwo.jpg

i know this seems minor but I really wanted white,like crisp-don't wear it after Labor Day white LOL). It's really a shame because they would have been perfect for my early morning wedding. Much more so than the candle centerpieces I have resorted to. I didn't want to go the candle route simply because it is an early wedding and I thought it might appear silly since it won't even be dark. (Wedding is at 10AM reception immediately follows until 4).

I didn't return them because I bought them online and I initially thought I could salvage them, but I've had a change of heart since then and plan to do something different. Since now it's much too late to try and return them-I'm in a pickle.

MY QUESTION IS IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A SITE IN WHICH BRIDES CAN SELL OR TRADE ITEMS; OTHER THAN CRAIGSLIST (NOT GETTING ANY RESPONSES THERE).

Thanks a bunch...

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. However, in my case God just happened to send me the perfect person & then he blessed us beyond our dreams:)

FMrsJG Posts : 77 Registered: 2/21/08
Re: I need to get rid of these centerpieces I got (wrong color)...
Posted: Jun 28, 2009 10:13 AM Go to message in response to: NHhippiebride

simple as it is: bravobride.com

NHhippiebride Posts : 3 Registered: 5/25/09
Re: I need to get rid of these centerpieces I got (wrong color)...
Posted: Jun 28, 2009 4:53 PM Go to message in response to: FMrsJG

Thanks so much.. that was just what I was looking for...
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. However, in my case God just happened to send me the perfect person & then he blessed us beyond our dreams:)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine