Unique Favors

Online Users: 1,328 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 19

BirdLover Posts : 2,834 Registered: 3/30/06
Re: Unique Favors
Posted: Feb 26, 2009 5:05 AM Go to message in response to: Toast

I'm actually the opposite of Nala and Toast - I am not a fan of edible favours (well, I like to EAT them myself, but...) because I know SO many people with dietary restrictions, and almost every wedding we go to has edible favours and they can never partake (they're usually chocolate). So I guess I'm kinda biased.

Our favours were salt and pepper shakers shaped like peas (like "two peas in a pod"). I found them just by searching "spring wedding favours" on google. So you could try that.

Another idea is to go to some stores at the mall that sell novelty items, kitchen gadets, etc. to get ideas. You don't have to order favours from a wedding boutique! You can be as creative as you like.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

TRACYJOHNSONBRA... Posts : 42 Registered: 2/8/09
Posted: Feb 26, 2009 8:35 AM Go to message in response to: BirdLover

I have seen those pea salt and pepper shakers. I decided to go with match books. My FH and I have stuck with a double heart theme on every thing from the invitations to the cake topper When I discovered they were on sale at Weddingchannel.com and they had the double hearts and in our colors of royal blue, purple and ivory I decided to go for it.

kate1009 Posts : 1 Registered: 2/19/09
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 11:34 AM Go to message in response to: TRACYJOHNSONBRA...

We are going to customize books for our favors. We are going to have our names and date imprinted on the front of a book about wine and food (since a lot of our guests like to eat and drink:)), and we are going to personalize the first page of the book with our picture and message to everyone...one per couple. The link is: www.nutmegmarketing.com. We are really excited about it because they are so different and fun!

Purplesassy Posts : 9 Registered: 5/5/09
Posted: May 6, 2009 6:27 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi, check out http://ericasweddingfavors.com/ I've seen a lot of unique, very cute and very budget friendly wedding favors here.

Molly2011 Posts : 9 Registered: 6/11/09
Posted: Jun 26, 2009 11:20 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

First off, congratulations!

I'm a huge fan of the favor boxes and some of them are actually quite unique. Depending on the colors in your wedding, you can "dress" up the favor boxes to accent the colors of your wedding. I love the look to these white petal favor boxes and I really think they would tie in well to a spring wedding.

White Petal Top Favor Box -100pc

I also think these heart shaped boxes are great too. I love the the embossed heart detail on the front.

Silver Heart Basket-100pc

Also, if you don't care for the favor boxes, how about the favor bags?

3X4 Lavender Organza Bags-10/pk

Hope these suggestion help and best of luck with the planning!
There is no remedy for love but to love more.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine