Online Users: 1,364 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 19

MrsDorcely Posts : 23 Registered: 4/12/06
Re: Who to buy from and who to stay away from
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 8:58 PM Go to message in response to: Tsintyago

How cute! I love those favor tags!!!!

Soon2BtheMrs Posts : 25 Registered: 5/21/08
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 2:41 PM Go to message in response to: MrsDorcely

How early are you girls oredering your favors before the wedding?

Tsintyago Posts : 20 Registered: 7/13/08
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 11:16 PM Go to message in response to: lil1one

There was a girl here one of the boards that had a horror story about some company. I wish I could remember the company's name. I wonder if she ever got it resolved.

Bunnystreet Posts : 1 Registered: 8/5/07
Re: WARNING - order with caution from eFavormart.com
Posted: May 29, 2009 1:28 PM Go to message in response to: kws2

I ordered napkins and less then six hours later tried to cancel. I'm in Virginia and I contacted them before they even opened and got my order in California. They claim they already had shipped the napkins. My bank told me I have to wait 30 days to get the napkins before I can send them back and refute the charges. Do not order from them. Then I didn't even know they were Ya Ya Favormart until I saw the charges on my credit card. I order stuff from Oriental trading all the time and have been very happy with their products.
Whatever!

Edited by: Bunnystreet on May 29, 2009 1:29 PM

Molly2011 Posts : 9 Registered: 6/11/09
Posted: Jun 26, 2009 11:00 AM Go to message in response to: lil1one

I totally understand the feeling you are experiencing with making purchases online, especially for elements for your wedding. You want to make sure you don't get ripped off and you actually receive the items you've purchased. You do never know what sites are legit and which ones aren't, so it really is best to ask. One tip of advice, but I always check to see if they have a telephone number and I usually pick up the phone and call them and place my order over the phone.

There are few sites that I've worked with in the past and will be working during my wedding planning. I have listed them in the below. Some have a great selection of wedding favors, others have supplies to make your own favors, such as favor boxes and bags, and ribbons and such. Also, some sites have material for decoration your reception site if you've fun any thought into that.

http://www.craftsnfavors.com/
http://www.planningpad.com/
http://www.theweddingfavorbar.com/

Hope these work and best of luck with he planning!
There is no remedy for love but to love more.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine