Will i have the wedding dress of my dreams

Online Users: 1,282 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

Sammiej23 Posts : 9 Registered: 5/2/09
Will i have the wedding dress of my dreams
Posted: Jun 19, 2009 8:17 PM

i came across the wedding dress of my dreams online. the dress is from the manuel mota pronvias collection 2008 it is the "Cantaro" model .Being that the dress is from an outdated collection will i be able to get a hold of it. has anyone else been in a similiar situation and had a happy ending. any suggestions....PLEASE HELP

Replicca1 Posts : 2 Registered: 6/23/09
Re: Will i have the wedding dress of my dreams
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 6:22 AM Go to message in response to: Sammiej23

Have you considered having it custom made for you? Check out my work at repliccaweddinggowns.com
just a thought :)

CoutureBride27 Posts : 130 Registered: 5/5/09
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 7:41 AM Go to message in response to: Sammiej23

Hi Sammie, I'm also having my gown made by a couture designer as it's a dress from Israel from the My Lady collection, and living in South-Africa I'm not willing to take a chance by importing and then the sizes are incorrect, as they're only available S/M/L. As per PP get a designer to make your gown, but please ... do not just use a normal dressmaker, the level of expertise between a designer and normal dressmaker are worlds apart!

Cherish all your happy moments:  they make a fine cushion for old age.

**Christopher Morley**

msbuzzie Posts : 5 Registered: 9/5/06
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 8:01 AM Go to message in response to: Sammiej23

HI,
The other 2 responses on here are right. Try to find someone that is experienced in working with bridal creations. Dont just settle for a seamstress... there IS a difference. The person you want is one that can do patternmaking and such. There is a website

http://www.paccprofessionals.org/site/

If you look on the left there is a link to find a sewing professional. You can pick bridal wear. Then use the search to find someone in your state.

Ps.... Dont forget to leave pictures of the finished gown and the bustle please!

zachsgirl09 Posts : 21 Registered: 4/30/09
Posted: Jun 26, 2009 1:26 AM Go to message in response to: Sammiej23

http://www.oncewed.com/6623/used-wedding-dresses/pronovias/manuel-mota-cantaro/size-4/

I would do a google search for it. I did and I found this website above where someone was selling theirs. I don't know what size you are, but it's a thought. Definitely google it!!

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than you dreams Dr. Suess

I marry the BEST man in the world on September 18, 2009!  

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 5:01 PM Go to message in response to: Sammiej23

A-line Gold Halter Sweetheart Drape Beaded Open Back Prom Dress With Sweep Train
Save up to 16% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $168.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-gold-halter-sweetheart-drape-beaded-open-back-prom-dress-with-sweep-train-p-31800.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine