What My FH keep saying

Online Users: 1,356 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7

ndhyatt Posts : 1 Registered: 9/17/08
What My FH keep saying
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 1:50 AM

Hey everyone, I am 113 days away from my wedding and My Fh keeps telling that things that I have always done are the reason why he could never marry me. I feel really bad right now because I don't know what to do. I am still far enough away from my wedding to get all of my deposits back, but don't want to give up on us yet. At the same time I do not want to lose a lot of money if he still backs out of the wedding. In a lot of way I hope he is just blowing smoke, but at the same time things just seems to be getting worse between us in steade of better. I don't really know waht to do. I want to follow my heart but it at the same time as lead me wronge so many times.... Please help me make the righ choice......

a bride who does know where she stands

BoysMissLady Posts : 932 Registered: 1/18/07
Re: What My FH keep saying
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 3:48 AM Go to message in response to: ndhyatt

Honey, all I'm going to say is that you know what you should do. It is not our choice to make, but marrying a man who is not sure why he should be with you does not seem like a wise thing to do. Even if he is blowing smoke...he still said it. And words hurt and sometimes have results that last a lifetime.

Be strong and do what is right for you...not just today, but in the long run. Severing ties now will hurt a lot less than divorce or a lifetime or regrets.

Be blessed!

wedding widget

www.mywedding.com/justinandmeaganswedding

Nalamienea Posts : 2,924 Registered: 6/13/08
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 6:53 AM Go to message in response to: BoysMissLady

I'm confused. If he says you do things that make him never want to marry you... why is he marrying you? Why did he propose and why is there a wedding date set?

If he says he doesn't want to marry you, do yourself a favour and get out now!

IMG_7463.jpg picture by sarahandchris2008

10/26/08 

Heidibride30 Posts : 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 8:42 AM Go to message in response to: Nalamienea

I'm with Nala. If a man is telling that there is a reason he could never marry you, then I'm pretty sure you should cancel the wedding!!!!! If you guys want to stay together and work on your issues, go for it, but for the time being I would take marriage off the table. Cancel everything, and just concentrate on your relationship. If you make it through and decide to stay together, then get married. I just don't think that you should try to force the issue and end up with a man who doesn't want to be with you. Good luck!!

Proud member and S.C.A.T. of POOP - People Offended by Offended People

MsDenuninani Posts : 3,962 Registered: 3/16/07
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 10:25 AM Go to message in response to: Heidibride30

Ditto Heidi.

"I'd hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, or insanity, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson

AndreaHalley Posts : 23 Registered: 7/6/09
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 10:42 AM Go to message in response to: ndhyatt

I think you should have a straight talk with him, tell him how you feel when he tells you that. I can't believe that he's too unsensitive. I hope he doesn't mean what he says

Laughing Happy B2B Laughing

____

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 11:45 AM Go to message in response to: ndhyatt

OP what is happening with your FH have things changed? ARe you still marrying him?

Kenny and me perfect together, 10 years and counting

Sucks to be you, So glad I am me

Proud Member of P.O.O.P,  People Offended by Offended People

wedding websites

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 4:27 PM Go to message in response to: ndhyatt

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless CockTail Beading Empire Waist Zipper Chiffon prom Dresas
Save up to 30% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $118.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-cocktail-beading-empire-waist-zipper-chiffon-prom-dresas-p-32013.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine