reception locations

Online Users: 1,350 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

lljjff Posts : 1 Registered: 6/18/09
reception locations
Posted: Jun 18, 2009 7:40 PM

anyone know anything about the olde mill inn in basking ridge? or any other place in central/north jersey that is highly recommended?

Ellle Posts : 8 Registered: 5/1/09
Re: reception locations
Posted: Jun 19, 2009 3:33 PM Go to message in response to: lljjff

i went to see the olde mill inn! the coordinator is wonderful and the place was beautiful. i dont know how large your wedding is but they have two dining rooms. we were planning on a smaller wedding so we would have used the room in the the grain house restaurant. i liked that room a lot more that the main ballroom in the olde mill inn. it was more quaint and the dance floor and bar were off to the side and a step down from the table area. they just recently remodeled that room and it opens up to a small patio area which is landscaped wonderfully. the cocktail hour would be help upstairs of the grain house restaurant on a deck. if you had your reception in the inn itself the coctail hour is held in a beautiful courtyard.
the food is said to be amazing and prices per plate were around 110 $ depending on what you want of course.
the only drawback, which made my finace and i rethink this place is their ceremony price is outrageous! $ 35 per person! there was no way i was spending an extra 3500 to exchange our vows under a gazebo which backs right up to rt 287! most places only charge a couple hundred dollars. but if you have the funds...i would definitely reccomend making an appointment to see it for yourself!
good luck and let me know how it goes!

Bernardsville Posts : 1 Registered: 4/11/10
Re: reception locations
Posted: Apr 11, 2010 9:45 AM Go to message in response to: lljjff

While we do appreciate your wonderful testimonial of The Olde Mill Inn and Grain House Restaurant please know that our ceremonial fees have always been and will always be in $4-6 per person range depending on the month and day of the year.

My name is Catherine Schweitzer and I am the Director of Sales and Catering and would truly appreciate having the opportunity to speak with you.

I do apologize for any misunderstanding and would welcome an opportunity to clarify this error. If this mis-quote was sent in tex,t this could have been a typing error.

Thank you for your submission and I would be delighted to speak with you.

Sincerely,
Catherine Schweitzer
Director of Sales and Catering
908-696-2311
cschweitzer@oldemillinn.com

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine