Duplicate: Desperate for a photographer!

Online Users: 1,338 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
Duplicate: Desperate for a photographer!
Posted: Aug 1, 2006 2:04 PM

I put this in photography as well but I know this area gets more attention.....Well I'm now in a lurch.  My budget is tight.  My FH good friend is a photographer and was going to be doing our pics however, they just got a job in NYC and cant pass it up so now I have no wedding photographer.  I'm in Raleigh, NC and my wedding is September 16th.  If anyone knows of any photographers in the area I would appreciate the help!!!

Message was edited by mishell on Aug 1, 2006 2:05 PM

tncaldwell Posts : 5 Registered: 3/6/08
Re: Duplicate: Desperate for a photographer!
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 4:05 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My friend is a wedding photographer in Raleigh. I'm not sure if she's available that weekend but she may be. Her name is Katie Hamister and her website is www.katiehamister.com. Tell her Tera sent you!

Good luck from a fellow bride planning a Raleigh, NC wedding. 

Verrymerry Posts : 2 Registered: 6/10/09
Posted: Jun 10, 2009 11:11 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi im ruth. Not sure if you found a photogropher yet but in case u havent I can tell u who we used. Company is called Enchanted Productions, its family owned an ran. They did a great job at our wedding and they are willing to work with your budget. Go to Enchantedproductions.net. I kept in touch with them even after the wedding, and they told me they partnerd up with a DJ. You dont have to use they're DJ but if u dont have 1 u can ask them. 2 birds with 1 stone
Ruth

BowenRainPhoto Posts : 9 Registered: 9/11/09
Posted: Sep 11, 2009 8:45 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi:

By now, I hope you managed to secure a photographer. It always concerns me when brides get caught off guard.

All the best and good luck.

www.bowenrainphotography.com

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 6:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Pronovias Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/designer-bridal-collections-pronovias-c-420_473.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine