Looking for rhinestone embellished invitations

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 14
Looking for rhinestone embellished invitations
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 9:07 PM

Can anyone suggest a place I can find rhinestone embellished invitations that won't cost me an arm and a leg? I found two websites www.lehrandblack.com and www.dochelle.com that have the most stunning rhinestone invitations. Unfortunately, I discovered the average price is around $40 per invite! Gad zooks!! Does anyone have info on where something like these types can be found at a reasonable price per invite? I'm willing to spend about $10 per invite.

Thanks for everyone's help!

hulabride08 Posts : 270 Registered: 10/22/07
Re: Looking for rhinestone embellished invitations
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 10:19 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have not seen any with an invitation company...however, have you thought about ordering invitations that you like that are less expensive and adding them yourself???  You can find rhinestones at most scrapbook stores now, in most colors.  This will definitely save you money, and you can apply the rhinestones wherever you want on the invites that you order!?!?  Hope this helps some!

fyi-I know this can be done, since I am making my own from scratch and adding rhinestones as well:)

Can't wait til my Honey Pot is my Husband!!!

Jen415 Posts : 255 Registered: 3/7/07
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 10:29 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I agree that your best bet may be purchasing invitations you like and adding rhinestones yourself.  If you choose to go this route, I'd suggest buying rhinestones from "The Rhinestone Guy."  They are more sparkly than those you can buy at a scrapbook store and you can get them in any size and color you want.  I've worked with "The Rhinestone Guy" before in other hobbies and they were great to work with...reasonable prices and very fast shipping.  And I highly recommend their applicator tools!

http://rhinestoneguy.com

P.S....no, I am not a vendor.

May 24, 2008
Daisypath Ticker

icrad13 Posts : 37 Registered: 12/18/06
Posted: Nov 14, 2007 12:10 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Weddings n Spice may be able to do something with rhinestones for much much cheaper. 

www.weddingsnspice.com

Or adding your own rhinestones may be the way to go...

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 2:39 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I know how expensive invitations w/ rhinestone design in it, I actualy did it for my wedding invitations and menu cards, but I was only able to di because I had a friend who was starting out her invitaion and stationary business, and she helped me big time. At first I thought it was Ridiculous the prices are for a simple design w/ a lace and rhinestone buckle is but then she actually made me realize how expensive the rhinestone embellishments are, a small rhinestone buckle can go up to $2.00 per buckle (even in eBay at a wholesale price) and rhinestone stickers are $3.00 - $8.00 per set of stickers and will only have 10- 20 stickers in it and depending on how many invitations you’ll need and how many rhinestone you’ll have per invitation kindah gets pricey. I got mine for around $16.00 per invitation and around $1.50 for my menu card but it was just a simple design and I wanted a pocket fold invitations which added more to the cost. You can check it at my site http://JonandKaren.brides.com . But I would suggest if you really want an invitation w/ rhinestone embellishment like I did you might have to sacrifice other stuff like thermograph printing and stuff. I would suggest my friend but I know she hasn’t build her web site yet.  I know she has sample already that I can probably post on my site if you want to see some? Just Suggesting...

hulabride08 Posts : 270 Registered: 10/22/07
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 9:54 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Thanks to the PP, I actually checked out and ordered from the Rhinestone Guy and they are AWESOME!  I definitely recommend this company now too!  Helpful, fast, and inexpensive!

Can't wait til my Honey Pot is my Husband!!!

De2Rose6 Posts : 1 Registered: 4/5/09
Posted: Apr 5, 2009 3:17 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Check out www.annagriffin.com her invitations are gorgeous, I'm not sure what you consider outrageous prices?

TheTestOfTimeWe... Posts : 4 Registered: 6/5/09
Posted: Jun 5, 2009 5:19 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

There is this stuff called Stickles that you can get that is kind of like glittered puff paint but when applied in small dots it looks just like rhinestones. Then you can get less expensive invitations or make your own and get a completely custom design for a lot less. They have it at Paper Source and probably any craft store or scrapbooking store.

NicoleBeth Posts : 1 Registered: 2/4/10
Posted: Feb 15, 2010 11:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Copper Willow Paper Studio is good if you are looking for rhinestones. A friend of mine used them for her wedding last year, and i don't think they cost that much. They were so beautiful, i wish i had a picture to share! Just one single rhinestone, very simple but elegant.

Augustbride10 Posts : 12 Registered: 12/21/09
Posted: Feb 16, 2010 4:54 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Here's one and they are pretty cheap at 2.75 each

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 4:55 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

oops! sorry I forgot to give the link
http://alamodebride.com/royalgemstone.htm

Posted: May 26, 2010 1:31 AM Go to message in response to: Augustbride10

oh wow! I just look back at this post and see that it's really old lol

nygbocod Posts : 1 Registered: 2/10/11
Posted: Feb 10, 2011 6:21 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Just got my invitations done with a buckle rhinestone in a pocket style invitation in Orange County, California. It's gorgeous!!! I LOVE my invitations. The store has many varieties that you can choose from and they do custom work also! The price is very affordable! I got 200 invitations (announcement, invitation, and response)...everything for less than $5 each!! The buckle rhinestone is an additional cost from $1.25-$2.50. They also have regular rhinestone design...which are much much less...from $.05cents.

Check out their website: songhyprinting.com

Edited by: nygbocod on Feb 10, 2011 6:22 PM

BuckleyBride Posts : 8 Registered: 1/28/11
Posted: Feb 10, 2011 7:27 PM Go to message in response to: nygbocod

I'll have to check out Rhinestone Guy - thanks for sharing!

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 5:10 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

A-line Gold Strapless Sweetheart Layered Sequin Short Prom Dress
Save up to 48% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $88.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-gold-strapless-sweetheart-layered-sequin-short-prom-dress-p-32369.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine