June 2010

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7

WedWI Posts : 8 Registered: 5/31/09
June 2010
Posted: May 31, 2009 10:45 PM

Hello,
I am also getting married in 2010-June. A definite date hasn't been set yet, but should be soon. We are getting married in WI and need some help with a theme/colors. We're considering an outdoor wedding. Any ideas?
Thanks for the help!

CoutureBride27 Posts : 130 Registered: 5/5/09
Re: June 2010
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 3:52 AM Go to message in response to: WedWI

Hi,

The best way to start is look at websites so you can get loads of ideas, it takes a lot of time but trust me, it's all worth it! I literally went through hundreds of websites, looking at ideas and printing it all out. Google will be your saving grace! The best websites:

Brides.com of cource : )
weddingchannel.com
weddingbee.com
stylemepretty.com

Also look at photography websites, you'll get ideas from real weddings I've actually found loads of tips from them.

Good luck and start googling!

: )

Cherish all your happy moments:  they make a fine cushion for old age.

**Christopher Morley**

WedWI Posts : 8 Registered: 5/31/09
Posted: Jun 7, 2009 8:45 PM Go to message in response to: CoutureBride27

Thank you sooo much for all of your help!!! I will start googling right now!!!!
Thanks!!!

FutureMrsBabler Posts : 104 Registered: 5/18/09
Posted: Jun 8, 2009 12:50 PM Go to message in response to: WedWI

Hi! I am getting married in June of 2010 (the 25th, to be exact) in Wisconsin, as well! Where in Wisconsin are you thinking about having your ceremony? I am from the River Falls area and my fiance and I also wanted to plan an outdoor wedding. We did a ton of looking around at different parks and gardens, but decided on a small vineyard in Maiden Rock, called Vino in the Valley. It's soooo pretty and absoulutely perfect! We are having an intimate ceremony, only 40 or so people, on Friday evening, and then having a the reception the following afternoon/evening at my parents' house.

We have most of the big parts of planning done, like the band, caterer, officient, my dress, bridesmaid dresses and colors (kind of... the bridesmaid dresses are slate blue and we know we want to have some canary yellow and ivory accents... but it just depends on flowers and stuff).

Good luck planning! We have been having a blast, so far!

You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams. 

~Dr. Seuss

HappyBlushingBr... Posts : 5 Registered: 4/10/09
Posted: Jun 24, 2009 12:31 PM Go to message in response to: WedWI

Hi!

I'm also a June 2010 bride...June 19th to be exact in Milwaukee, Wisconsin! We're having an outdoor wedding on the Grand Staircase behing the Lake Park Pavillion. Its beautiful! It took me a lil bit to decide on colors. I thought I wanted this one certain dress and when I put it on it wasn't the one. I ended up going with apple red and white accented by a lil black and silver. I just hired a wedding planner because I feel like I'm loosing my mind and I feel like she can help take away some of my stress.

He's my King and I his Queen....Destiny belongs to Us and our little Prince...Our Happily Ever After Begins June 19, 2010

blueteapot Posts : 3 Registered: 6/16/09
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 11:19 AM Go to message in response to: HappyBlushingBr...

I am also a June 2010 bride! My FI and I will get married in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
We're gonna have a Catholic wedding. The color theme will be red, orange and a little green.
It sounds odd, but my family is of Chinese descent and my mom forbids white flowers (there goes my white calla lilies). So anyway, I'm gonna have red for bridesmaids' dresses and my bouquet.
We are also gonna have some natural stuff like wheat grass for guest card, etc.

Rose217 Posts : 474 Registered: 8/9/08
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 12:35 PM Go to message in response to: WedWI

Wow, I just have to join this thread because I too am a June 2010 bride in Wisconsin!

We got engaged in late June and FH left overseas a few days later, so no permanent plans have been made but Ive been doing lots of wedding research, gathering ideas, and vague planning this summer. When he gets back at the end of this month we're going to check out some outdoor venues and hopefully select one, and therefore a date. I feel like once we have those, everything else can fall into place.

ButI have been dress shopping, since that's definitely one thing FH won't be involved in! I'm still looking around, but have any of you picked your dresses yet? Got any pictures?

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 4:52 PM Go to message in response to: WedWI

Sheath Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Chiffon Wedding Dress Style Marion
Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine