Passion Party Online?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

seneedha Posts : 38 Registered: 2/21/08
Passion Party Online?
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 4:08 AM

Have any of your ordered from here? How does it show up on your credit card....how is the packaging? I like the more discreet payment/shipping methods but, didn't see much detail on the site. Are their products any good? Thanks for your help!

Edited by: seneedha on Dec 5, 2008 4:09 AM

LilMrsSunshine Posts : 195 Registered: 6/25/08
Re: Passion Party Online?
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 8:47 AM Go to message in response to: seneedha

I havent ordered from Passion Parties Online but i've been to one in person. It was tons of fun. I have ordered from Slumber Parties on line and it comes up as the consultants name and a transaction number. Both company's products are about the same with different labels!!

4-4-09<--- I'm Changin my Name!!

www.melanieandjeramie.com

PassionPartiesb... Posts : 1 Registered: 2/10/09
Posted: Feb 10, 2009 6:49 PM Go to message in response to: seneedha

Hi,

I'm a Passion Party Consultant. The products show up in a brown box and does not say Passion Party on it. It does not show up on your credit card as Passion Parties either.

The products are of very good quality. If you are in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale/West Palm Beach area and would like to host a party or to see the products in person, please let me know and I would be more than happy to show you. You may also visit my website at: www.yourpassion8moments.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at maria@yourpassion8moments.com.

Regards,

Maria

http://www.yourpassion8moments.com

JennS00 Posts : 3 Registered: 5/27/09
Posted: May 27, 2009 11:30 PM Go to message in response to: seneedha

I have been to a couple of Slumber Parties and they were so fun, and a couple of my friends said that they enjoyed the Slumber Parties one better than a couple of the other companies (I'm guessing thats passion parties and whatever is out there). I went to parties of the same girl and both times she cracked us up. She's young and relatable so you don't have some 50 year old women telling you how to have an orgasm when your on menopause haha. She's based on LI but does parties down at her school too (somewhere in VA) and I'm thinking of using her for my friend's bachelorette party. Her site is slumberpartiesbyjessicad.com and I think you book on there and email her and stuff but you can buy products as well. For the CC stuff, when you buy at the parties it only shows up as 'slumber parties' but I don't know how the site is. Hope this helps!

passiondivaronda Posts : 1 Registered: 5/30/09
Posted: May 30, 2009 12:17 AM Go to message in response to: seneedha

Hi there, I am a Passion Parties consultant and you can order from my web site www.rondaharvey.com Mention this add and get 15% discount. WE ship right to you or where ever you want it shipped to and It's totally confidential It comes up Ronda Harvey on your credit cards just so you know. NOTHING says Passion Parties. Host a Passion Party and earn free products or again shop online for all your products. We do bachelorette Parties as well and I cover Nation Wide. Thanks Ronda 888*399*8580
Passion Parties/Bachelorette Parties by Ronda 888*399*8580 www.rondaharvey.com shop online or host a party or join my awesome team.

bedroombuzzcom Posts : 1 Registered: 6/5/09
Posted: Jun 5, 2009 9:44 AM Go to message in response to: seneedha

Hi there I am also a Passion Parties consultant and Executive Director. I wanted to clarify something that was not correct in the previous posts. All of our packaging is discrete yes, down to the product labels and boxes for shipping. The return address on the box will read as the address of the consultants site your ordered from. The credit card WILL say Passion Parties if it is run through the corporate account, IF the consultant you are working with has a personal merchant account which alot do, or if other arrangements are made then you can avoid that. Just simply make that comment in the comments section provided on the order screen. We are a great company. Very classy and tastefully done. One of the few who have our own private labeling and unique romantatherapy line too.

If you are interested in booking a party visit. http://www.yourpassiondiva.com All brides receive a bustier bag filled with samples as a thank you from me.

karen, your passion diva

877-466-8449

Call for details. Late requests accepted! I can cover all your party needs.

Edited by: bedroombuzzcom on Jun 5, 2009 9:45 AM

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine