fast weight loss

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

Mommy25 Posts : 4 Registered: 5/19/09
fast weight loss
Posted: May 19, 2009 6:08 PM

I have only a little over 3 months before I am getting married. However I want to loose as much as possible within the next month before I try on dresses. Does anyone have any tips on losing weight fast. Would like to drop at least 1 size within the next month. I am not very motivated and love to eat, so it will be really hard for me to do this!

Trinite Posts : 8 Registered: 2/20/09
Re: fast weight loss
Posted: May 23, 2009 7:06 PM Go to message in response to: Mommy25

AdvoCare is a nutritional company that makes energy drinks and weight loss and nutritional supplements. My friend lost 30 pounds in 3 months with their product called Slim. It's healthy for you, you can keep taking it even after you've lost the weight to help you maintain the weight loss. It's back by top names across the country. You can use Slim by itself, but if you get the SlimPACT Bundle, it works even better. You might check it out at www.advocare.com/09052479 Others have lost more in that time, she just didn't need to lose much more. Her father-in-law lost one pant size and went down 2 notches in his belt just taking the energy drink called Spark!

1WeddingSource Posts : 11 Registered: 4/29/09
Posted: May 25, 2009 5:58 AM Go to message in response to: Mommy25

If you really love eating but wanting to have a good body for your wedding then you have to discipline your eating habit at least eating less more often. You can eat 5 times a day - breakfast, snack, lunch,snack and dinner (less more often). Then during dinner time, you have to follow an after 6 diet so that your digestive system can digest the food you consume before bedtime. After 6 means -no eating after six so you have to eat your dinner before 6 in the afternoon ends. This is how I discipline myself so not to get unwanted fats.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Making your own wedding favors can be one of the most
exciting & rewarding part of your wedding planning.

Tamara17 Posts : 1 Registered: 5/20/09
Posted: May 25, 2009 9:02 AM Go to message in response to: Mommy25

I started my weight loss plan 4 weeks ago and am down 8 lbs so far. I love to eat also but if you keep thinking about your dress and looking absolutely amazing you can psyche yourself into staying motivated. I am also blessed to have a workout partner. My neighbor and I walk 3 miles a day at a very quick pace every morning at least 5 times a week. I eat Special K w/skim milk for breakfast, a tuna or turkey wrap for lunch and a Lean Cuisine with salad for dinner. No sweets, only diet coke and water. And when I need a juice fix I drink Tropicana 50% which only has 50 calories per cup. When I want to switch it up I eat Special K Berry waffles w/fresh strawberries and Cary's syrup which only has 30 calories per serving vs the usual 230 regular syrups have. It's easier than I thought and I haven't been starving myself. the hardest part so far has been getting up at 5;30am for the walking. But when i put my dress on in 35 days to walk down the aisle I am going to be ecstatic. 3 months is plenty of time, start moving your behind and closing your mouth!!

theprivacyconsu... Posts : 4 Registered: 5/27/09
Posted: May 27, 2009 11:47 AM Go to message in response to: Mommy25

Best advice I could give is to change up your diet to eat as healthy as possible with lean meats, fruits, and vegatables. Also you should be doing at least light exercise everyday whether it is a 10 minute walk with some pushups and jumping jacks thrown in or a hike. There is no real weight loss pill that allows you to keep it off for more than a few weeks plus they are bad for your health. I would go with diet and excercise as I have seen people lose 15-30 pounds in just one month once they jump start their metabolism.

Your Privacy is Our Business

Online Reputation Management

soontobeklg Posts : 7 Registered: 3/9/09
Posted: Jun 18, 2009 4:45 PM Go to message in response to: Mommy25

You shouldn't be losing more than 2 lbs per week. More than that isn't natural and won't last. The best way to lose weight (honestly the ONLY way to lose weight) is to burn more calories than you consume. I would think it's possible to lose one dress size in a month if you are really motivated, but you need to cut some calories and start working out!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine