Hi. I am new here..

Online Users: 1,304 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 2

aaronandlara Posts : 11 Registered: 4/28/09
Hi. I am new here..
Posted: May 19, 2009 5:20 PM

Hi. I wanted to introduce my self. I am technically engaged but waiting for the ring. My BF wants to surprise me so I have no idea when it will be. Probably in a few weeks or near the end of summer since my BF is purchasing a house (for us!!) this month.
We live in colorado. I am 22 and in nursing school at UCD. My BF is 25 and is an assistant manager. We met last year. We have been dating for 14 months. We are looking at a May/June 2010 wedding, but it might depend on nursing school. Otherwise, it would be May/June 2011 after I graduate.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: Hi. I am new here..
Posted: May 19, 2009 5:56 PM Go to message in response to: aaronandlara

Hi Pixie. Welcome to the boards. Youll like it here:)
Im just outside NYC,but stayed in Denver over a summer many years ago. I loved it there, so pretty. Do you have any idea where youll get married at?

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

aaronandlara Posts : 11 Registered: 4/28/09
Re: Hi. I am new here..
Posted: May 19, 2009 6:39 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Thx. We will be getting married in Colorado for sure. I love Colo in the Spring time. Probably around the denver-metro area. Not in the mountains. Although I love the mountains.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine