Centerpiece question

Online Users: 1,257 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

FutureLeoBride Posts : 63 Registered: 9/24/08
Centerpiece question
Posted: May 11, 2009 1:04 PM

I've always thought I wanted non-floral centerpieces. It saves money, and many can be done ahead of time. The other day I came up with the idea of rubber duckys floating in a shallow bowl, and I thought it would be super cute and summer-like. I googled some pictures, and they were all from baby showers. Do you think they could be used in a wedding too or will people be weirded out?

Marriage works because they had a shared sense of humor, mutual respect of an awesome depth, faith that they were brought together by a force greater than themselves and a love so unwavering and pure that it is sacred.
- Forever Odd by Dean Koontz

NessaRae615 Posts : 675 Registered: 9/23/08
Re: Centerpiece question
Posted: May 11, 2009 1:22 PM Go to message in response to: FutureLeoBride

I think that would be a really cute idea. I know Oriental Trading CO has bride and groom rubber duckies $5.99 oer dozen.
and flower girl ringer bearer duckies $9.99 for 24 peices.

KPM Posts : 577 Registered: 1/20/08
Re: Centerpiece question
Posted: May 11, 2009 1:38 PM Go to message in response to: FutureLeoBride

We used the bride/groom duckies as a cake topper - though we had cobbler. My road name when riding motorcycles is Puddles.... seemed approp

I think it would be way cute!!! :D

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cheesecake in one hand, rum in the other, body totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine