Kansas City Reception Information

Online Users: 1,365 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

MonaLisaRoyaleB... Posts : 79 Registered: 5/1/09
Kansas City Reception Information
Posted: May 3, 2009 6:50 PM

I need some help. I am planning my wedding myself (no coordinator hired) and it is possible that I may have to be in charge of the rehearsal dinner myself. I am looking for a restaurant in Olathe, Overland Park, Shawnee or Lenexa 50 people or less and reasonable in price, informal setting. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Lisa

younglove922 Posts : 33 Registered: 2/4/09
Re: Kansas City Reception Information
Posted: May 5, 2009 3:47 PM Go to message in response to: MonaLisaRoyaleB...

are you planning on renting out the restaurant, dining in or catering?
I'm from Shawnee. In the last couple years I was always looking for new places to try. Do you have anymore specific details about what you want? I can suggest some places.

MonaLisaRoyaleB... Posts : 79 Registered: 5/1/09
Re: Kansas City Rehearsal Information
Posted: May 6, 2009 9:41 AM Go to message in response to: younglove922

I guess I am looking for a restaurant/bar-grill type. Nothing formal, since I am helping my mother pay for the wedding and I think I am also going to have to pay for the rehearsal dinner it needs to be very reasonably priced. My in-laws haven't said anything about the rehearsal dinner and I hate waiting to the last minute. I don't want to say anything to them or my fiance about it (his family is fighting cancer and I know this is the last thing on their mind-as it should be) I don't want to cause any stress on them. Should I just wait till it gets closer to the wedding?? We are getting married in October. Thanks for your help!

wedding ticker

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine