Venues in and around Central NJ

Online Users: 1,243 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

EditorBree Posts : 7 Registered: 4/22/09
Venues in and around Central NJ
Posted: May 1, 2009 12:37 PM

Hi there, recently engaged bride to be here! I'm starting to check out venues--I'm aiming for a historic house or some kind of property with a garden where we can do ceremony/pictures. Anybody have any recommendations? I'm looking at Glen Foerd Mansion, Willows in Villanova, Rats Restaurant at the Sculpture Garden, the Wyndham Alumnae house at Bryn Mawr, possibly Cairnwood, Appleford, and Laurita Winery. Anybody familiar with these places? Any help would be MOST appreciated--I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with all the possibilities!

AlexaA Posts : 15 Registered: 2/21/09
Re: Venues in and around Central NJ
Posted: May 2, 2009 10:57 AM Go to message in response to: EditorBree

Hi-
I've seen a couple of places in NJ with one of my dear friend's who is also getting married (she's getting married in NJ). She really liked the Bridgewater Manor and the Buttonwood Manor. I hope that helps, she is also using the same wedding photographer that I am using (based out of Jersey)- www.AshFotos.com

I'll be sure to post back once I speak to my friend some more! I've found some really helpful tip and suggestions on here so would def. like to give back!!

Toast Posts : 480 Registered: 9/10/08
Posted: May 2, 2009 9:43 PM Go to message in response to: AlexaA

Hi there.
I am not familiar with venues in NJ, since I am from RI. But, the wedding photographer we hired is from there. http://www.meredithmascola.com/
She is amazing.

Good luck with all your searching! Yeah to October 2010 brides! lol

TattooedStarlit Posts : 202 Registered: 12/18/07
Posted: May 4, 2009 10:07 AM Go to message in response to: EditorBree

The place I'm getting married at is called Allaire State Park. It's a historical village in Wall. I don't know if that could be an option?

wedding count down

jenjenny Posts : 2 Registered: 5/22/09
Posted: May 22, 2009 11:31 PM Go to message in response to: EditorBree

i love the Sculpture Garden and think it would be an excellent choice. I am getting married in February so any out door photography would be hard for me :'(

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine