Daisies and Roses?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
Daisies and Roses?
Posted: Jan 6, 2005 4:53 AM

I have always loved daisies, and want to use them as the predominant flower in my wedding, but I also love the color pink. I have only seen daisies used in weddings with green or yellow color schemes, so I'm unsure how they will look with pink.
Also, would it look funny if I used pink roses with the daisies in my bouquet? I'd also like to incorporate lavendar into my color scheme. Will that be too much? Help!

Daisies and Roses?
Posted: Jan 6, 2005 4:24 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Personally, I don't think a bouquet of daises and roses would look bad at all. If you are really worried, you could have your BM's or flower girl carry daisies, and you carry roses. Pale pink roses with lavendar flowers would be very pretty, and you could easily carry that theme throughout the wedding (just make sure it isn't too "girly" for your FH!)

Daisies and Roses?
Posted: Jan 6, 2005 4:35 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

first off I think daisies and roses woulod be loovely! But you can also get gerbera daises in pretty colors, like pink and orange and I think even lavendar! Daisies are fun because they're so bright and light and sweet without being too foofoo. A lot of wedding companies do GREAT stuff with daisy themes. It can be cute and country or clean and sophisticated. Best of luck!

Daisies and Roses?
Posted: Jan 6, 2005 4:56 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

How bright and pretty. Go for it. Use them together if you feel like it...

Daisies and Roses?
Posted: Jan 6, 2005 11:14 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Thanks! I feel much more confident, and have decided to go ahead with the ultra-girly daisy/pink/lavendar scheme. Using gergera daisies is a great idea (thanks Emily!).

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine