ADVICE! Dreams Tulum Wedding.. Has anyone had a wedding there??

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7

2Gether4EverAmRod Posts : 3 Registered: 1/29/09
ADVICE! Dreams Tulum Wedding.. Has anyone had a wedding there??
Posted: Feb 17, 2009 10:06 AM

Hello Ladies!!

First of all I want to say Thanks so much for everyones help with all my questions.. you ladies are amazing!! Now that I have taken care of the wedding dress!!.. I'm deciding on the location of my wedding. We are looking into places in Riviera Maya and I came across Dreams Tulum and from the website I really like the place. Although I'm a little concerned about how far it is from the airport, I'm still interested and was hoping someone can give me some pointers on the hotel, the wedding coordinators, the guest rooms or anything else that may come to your mind about the overall experience of the place. My FH is a lil picky about food.. does anyone know what the local food is like and the pricing? I went to Cancun a few years back and I know from experience it can get pricey eating out every night and we plan on staying a week so I don't want to kill our budget on just food while we are there! I have about 20 fam members who will be joining us and I want this to be an experience of a lifetime for all of us. I'm not set on Dreams Tulum yet so I'm open for any other suggestions on great Mexico Wedding Destinations!! Thanks Again Yall! Cant wait to hear back from everyone!

gettnhitched1009 Posts : 12 Registered: 10/19/08
Re: ADVICE! Dreams Tulum Wedding.. Has anyone had a wedding there??
Posted: Feb 18, 2009 10:40 PM Go to message in response to: 2Gether4EverAmRod

One of my friends has already got married there and another is having a DW there this fall. The pics were amazing and they said everything at the hotel was great! I didn't go but I plan on attending the one this fall I can't wait I am so excited to go there, it looks like there is alot of things to see and do in the area also.

As far as food goes it is all inclusive, why would you want to go spend money eating somewhere else?

2Gether4EverAmRod Posts : 3 Registered: 1/29/09
Dreams Tulum or Barcelo Maya Palace??
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 11:16 AM Go to message in response to: gettnhitched1009

Thanks... I'm still looking into other hotels as well but I thought the pics from the website were really nice. I just started looking into the Barcelo Maya Palace and I'm starting to fall in Love with that one too lol.. This is going to be fun trying to decide.. does anyone know anything about Barcelo Maya Palace??

Edited by: 2Gether4EverAmRod on Feb 20, 2009 11:16 AM

jennyjean7 Posts : 1 Registered: 8/11/08
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 11:07 PM Go to message in response to: 2Gether4EverAmRod

I am having my wedding at Dreams Tulum on March 17th and everything has been great thus far! All I've heard is great things about Tulum and Dreams and thier amenities (including food).

A great website to check out real feedback and opinions is at bestdestinationwedding dot com. This a community of brides-to-be and former brides sharing thier stories.

Best of luck to ya!

BrewerPhotoVideo Posts : 9 Registered: 4/27/09
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 11:33 AM Go to message in response to: 2Gether4EverAmRod

I have been to Tulum before - what a great place to get married! You are going to be absolutely amazed. Enjoy yourself and make sure you have a fabulous photographer!

Congratulations!

Julie Brewer
www.brewerphotovideo.com

Julie Brewer

Brewer Photography & Videography

http://www.brewerphotovideo.com

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 2:15 AM Go to message in response to: 2Gether4EverAmRod

Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 7:50 PM Go to message in response to: 2Gether4EverAmRod

Save up to 22% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $218.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/ball-gown-strapless-ruffles-organza-wedding-dress-style-giselle-p-33756.html

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 9:30 AM Go to message in response to: 2Gether4EverAmRod

Jennifer Bridal Dress Show, Starting from 229.99USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/jennifer-bridal-dress-p-45682.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine