Maggie Sottero dress help

Online Users: 1,298 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

mtngal Posts : 4 Registered: 4/17/09
Maggie Sottero dress help
Posted: Apr 17, 2009 2:29 AM

I've tried on several Maggie Sottero gowns and love the fit! I really liked the Krisha Marie but prefer taffeta so I have been looking at Krisha and Angel, which are very similar.

Does anyone have any pictures of themselves or friends in these dresses? I'm really interested in the diamond white/pewter color and the light gold/champagne of the Krisha but can't find anyone who has this dress in-store for me to look at. And I haven't been able to look at the Angel either.

Thanks for your help!

Edited by: mtngal on Apr 17, 2009 11:22 AM

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Re: Maggie Sottero dress help
Posted: Apr 17, 2009 11:40 AM Go to message in response to: mtngal

I didn't choose either of these dresses. I did find a link from Google to someone wearing the Angel here: http://www.oncewed.com/find.cfm?listingID=1434

I did purchase the diamond white over champagne for my dress. Mine was the Maggie Grace Lynette. I'm blonde so the true white dresses washed me out. Everyone said I was glowing at our wedding. So, I can say I'm 1 million % happy with not chosing a pure white dress.

Good luck!

ever thine          ever mine          ever ours

mtngal Posts : 4 Registered: 4/17/09
Posted: Apr 20, 2009 10:20 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Thanks, that helped a lot! I've decided to go with Angel in diamond white.

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 7:22 PM Go to message in response to: mtngal

Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine