Disney World Honeymoon HELP!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

Christy1975 Posts : 5 Registered: 3/24/09
Disney World Honeymoon HELP!!
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 3:52 PM

My FH and I are going to Disney World for our honeymoon. We are staying at either the POR or POFQ resort. We need suggestions on some nice/romantic restaurants for dinner while we are there. Any other honeymoon suggestions are welcome!!

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: Disney World Honeymoon HELP!!
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 9:22 AM Go to message in response to: Christy1975

DH and I went to Disney World for our honeymoon back in October - it's so much fun. Two restaurants I highly recommend are Narcossee and Citrico's. Both are on the Grand Floridian resort property. They are a little on the expensive side but very romantic and worth the money.

I would also go to the Hoop A Dee Doo Musical Revue. It's not exactly romantic but a very good time and a lot of fun. It's a the Fort Wildnerness hotel/

Do you happen to have the dining plan? If not, it might be worth looking into.

Don't make me go Brooklyn on you. I have brass knuckles and I know how to use them.

P.O.O.P.E.R. - People Offended by Offended People Executive Recruiter

Christy1975 Posts : 5 Registered: 3/24/09
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 9:25 AM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

I'm pretty sure we did get the dining plan. I looked at it once or twice but my FH is the one who actually booked everything. I'm really not sure exactly how that works..i guess ill have to check it out! Thanks for your suggestions!

newsjunkie Posts : 3,417 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Apr 3, 2009 1:29 AM Go to message in response to: Christy1975

I highly recommend O'Hana's at the Polynesian (fun, lively atmosphere, great tasting food that is "all you care to eat") and the California Grill at the Contemporary (more elegant and refined atmosphere and food, fewer kids at this one). Both restaurants have a perfect view of Cinderella Castle and every night when the Magic Kingdom has its fireworkds show they also dim the lights of the restaurants and play the music that goes along with the fireworks show. It is a seriously beautiful and romantic thing to do. Call 407-WDW-DINE to make a priority seating and tell them this is what you are hoping to do. They can't guarantee you will be seated by a window with a view (there are a few seats in the restaurant where you would have to get up and move to see it) but if you make your reservation for 30-60 mins prior to the show you will have the best opportunity to get a good seat. Call EARLY, though, as this is a popular thing to do.

Feel free to PM me if you have any WDW questions. I was a celebrity VIP tour guide there for 4 years and know every inch of that property and how best to see it and I would be happy to point you in the right direction if you need it! :)

EnchantedEverAf... Posts : 88 Registered: 9/3/07
Posted: Apr 6, 2009 11:25 PM Go to message in response to: Christy1975

you should definitely go to the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at the polynesian, It will give you the romance of being in hawaii with the always unique disney twist. I loved it, and the drum beats are sure to get you revved up for later!

nimnimsgirl Posts : 28 Registered: 9/19/08
Posted: Apr 8, 2009 12:51 PM Go to message in response to: Christy1975

I don't have many restaurant reviews for Disney World since the hubby and I pretty much had room service for dinner every night (and we used our meal plan for that!). But I do suggest going to see the Cirque du Soleil show La Nouba. I wrote some other suggestions in an article I wrote on eHow. DH and I honeymooned at WDW last December, so I compiled a list of different tips and tricks that we took advantage of to make the most out of our honeymoon! Check it out if you like!

Disney World Honeymoon Tips

It's the little things that bring beauty to life...

http://scrapsoflife.dreamhosters.com

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 2:22 PM Go to message in response to: Christy1975

Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine