Hi! New to the Thread!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

MrsJohnson2009A... Posts : 6 Registered: 3/25/09
Hi! New to the Thread!
Posted: Apr 3, 2009 4:01 PM

Hi Everyone!

I have been around here for awhile reading posts and thought that now would be a good time to introduce myself : )

I am a mom of 2 wonderful children a son that will be 3 in June and a daughter that will be 1 in June.

I have been dating my wonderful boyfriend since July 2008. Im so lucky I found him. He is a wonderful man and a great father to my 2 children. They are not his own kids but he loves them as if they were.

We are planning on getting married at the end of August early September of this year but he has not officially aske me, yet! He is in the Navy and we will be transferring to Hawaii sometime between Oct. and Dec.

Im excited bc I asked him the other day if he considers us engaged and he said, "Sure, but I will still officially ask you." Im so excited and can't wait. So here I sit waiting for him to ask but Im not pushing him too :) Im just enjoying our lifes together with the kids.

So thanks for reading and I look forward to getting to know you ladies here on the board and getting advice from you all as I wait for my engagement and when I eventually start to plan my wedding.

Thanks!!

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Re: Hi! New to the Thread!
Posted: Apr 3, 2009 4:07 PM Go to message in response to: MrsJohnson2009A...

Welcome to the boards and congrats on your pre-engagement :) If you have any questions about wedding planning feel free to ask. We don't bite :-p

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine