sex and water

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 10

surferbabe825 Posts : 12 Registered: 1/13/09
sex and water
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 12:22 PM

I have never really liked having sex in the shower or the pool. My hudsband wants it. Is there anything that I can do to make it enjoyable for me?

BrighterThanSun... Posts : 853 Registered: 10/17/08
Re: sex and water
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 1:00 PM Go to message in response to: surferbabe825

might need some more details like WHY you don't like it, what makes it so enjoyable for you?

I have never had sex fully immersed in water...however...i do love shower sex

ashes2 Posts : 29 Registered: 3/30/09
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 1:06 PM Go to message in response to: surferbabe825

I'm no fan of water/shower sex either. It's supposed to be so romantic and sexy, but I don't like the way the water makes the skin feel. As odd as it sounds, it almost feels dry. When my man and I shower together, it's purely for practical purposes (not sure how he feels about that). But to answer your question, maybe lather yourself in some good, thick baby oil or whatever kinda body oil, that way there's a chance of your body parts "gliding" over each other. This would make it more pleasant for me but I'm not really sure what you don't like about it.

I would like to try hot tub sex, but not sure if I would like it. I'm not usually a prude, but that's one occassion where water isn't messy. Oh, or maybe have a BUNCH of bubbles everywhere. I'm sure that would make it exciting.

surferbabe825 Posts : 12 Registered: 1/13/09
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 5:16 PM Go to message in response to: ashes2

Yeah i think its because I get so dry. Any other suggestions?

Hartley Posts : 139 Registered: 2/8/07
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 5:47 PM Go to message in response to: surferbabe825

Use a silcone-based lube, it will keep things slippery even in water.

HOWEVER, don't do this if you're using condoms or sex toys... silicone melts rubber and plastic.

Nalamienea Posts : 2,924 Registered: 6/13/08
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 5:54 PM Go to message in response to: Hartley

I was going to say the same thing as the pp. Silicon based lube.

IMG_7463.jpg picture by sarahandchris2008

10/26/08 

jmd22 Posts : 125 Registered: 7/17/08
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 10:21 PM Go to message in response to: surferbabe825

Ok, not to hijack the thread, but, sort of along the same lines.....involves sex and water, anyway :) In regards to shower sex, my man and I have sort of a height issue....I'm a short 5'5" and he is almost 6'3". It just doesn't really work! Anyone else have this problem? Or any suggestions?? We've tried some different positions and stuff, but it's slippery in there, and we just can't seem to find a position that's comfortable for both of us...

BrighterThanSun... Posts : 853 Registered: 10/17/08
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 10:28 PM Go to message in response to: jmd22

Well I'm probably going to sound kind of slutty since this describes different bathrooms.

When I had shower sex in a standalone shower, my ex used to just kind of have to lift me and pin me up against the wall.

With FH, if we use a shower that is also a bathtub, I will put one leg up on the rim of the bathtub. It makes it easier with the height difference, ours isn't quite as extreme as yours, it's about 6-7 inches.

As far as slipperiness goes, do you have a mat that sticks to the bottom of your tub/shower? The sole purpose is to make it less slippery. I have one in my shower and he doesn't have one in his and it's definitely easier in my shower.

triciam Posts : 128 Registered: 2/19/09
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 6:37 PM Go to message in response to: surferbabe825

My only suggestion is a lot of lube!

EnchantedEverAf... Posts : 88 Registered: 9/3/07
Posted: Apr 7, 2009 3:02 PM Go to message in response to: BrighterThanSun...

I haven't had sex yet, but this was still nice to know, FH and I have a foot and a half height difference! lol. is that a recipe for disaster in the shower? lol

jfrankpinell Posts : 59 Registered: 4/7/09
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 8:20 AM Go to message in response to: jmd22

<Ok, not to hijack the thread, but, sort of along the same lines.....involves sex and water, anyway :) In regards to shower sex, my man and I have sort of a height issue....I'm a short 5'5" and he is almost 6'3". It just doesn't really work! Anyone else have this problem? Or any suggestions?? We've tried some different positions and stuff, but it's slippery in there, and we just can't seem to find a position that's comfortable for both of us.>

Elevator shoes. giggle Sorry, couldn't resist! But seriously...what about a non-skid foot stool. That's about the best I can think of.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine