Your Most Messed Up DRAMA (NWR or WR - I don't care!)

Online Users: 1,278 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 36

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Your Most Messed Up DRAMA (NWR or WR - I don't care!)
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 12:42 AM

So I recently had some DRAMA that I was not looking for, but ended up with regardless....

An ex-gf of one of my closest friends shows up where I usually hang out on- we'll say Thursday night. I wasn't happy to see her but I can deal, I've been hanging there regularly for about a year and a half straight - more recently just for the past 6-8 weeks. But I know the people here, it's an ethnic place (sorry being vague) so I know the regulars - who have been like - where have you been?? The owner has expressed his happiness at me being there again.

K, FF to the other week, the ex shows up. Fine, I'm good - she tried to talk to me. WTF? Understand, she lied her a$$ off and had my friend thrown in jail. Dh went to the court, as per him, she had multiple restraining orders against several guys. (Now, I'm the first one to say Get out you're being abused - but then I KNOW there are women who play what they play. And other things from other people - she's a person who hurts herself to get what she wants.)

Anyhow, I obviously do not want to talk to her. Nothing to say. He's over it, so that's good, I'm fine - but you are NOT my best friend. It was OK when ou showed up and hooked up with a random guy at the bar. I did warn a friend to stay away from you, just saying you are psycho.

Next week, she's there and tried to greet me again - I was there, she walked in, and said HI Lily - I turned not knowing it was her and turned right back around GRUNTING. I didn't even reply.

Who doesn't get that when I ignore you or grunt at you, I dont' want to talk to you - her apparently as she again tried to talk to me AGAIN before I left. I ignored her

So the next week, I find out from my good friend Amy that the psycho is now dating the bar manager/dj. Amy is good friends with him and I like him but I can't go to him. Amy does, he doesn't buy it, K fine.

This past week, I went out met up with Amy. Psycho decides to confront me once she's drunk enough. I walk away. I don't want this. She grabbed my arm and I pulled away and walked away.

I went to go out and leave and brought Amy with me, I then had to hold her there for a sec because she wanted to confront her over touching me.

I left. Amy ended up confronting Psycho because Psycho got in her face. Amy confronted her head on. Now I feel bad, I wasn't trying to get anyone else in trouble I just didn't want someone I like to get screwed.

Meanwhile, the owner was already pissed with his behavior of talking and sucking face with her while people were waiting for drinks.

So now I'm in a quandry. I want to go back, I want to see my friends. I don't want drama. Meanwhile, the owner wants me to come back and not worry.

I don't want the drama, but I'm pissed that I 'have to" leave a place where I hang out and have friends.

GOD I feel like I'm in high school. And I HATE that.

So, what's your NWR or WR DRAMA that just seems to crazy for real life?!?!

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Re: Your Most Messed Up DRAMA (NWR or WR - I don't care!)
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 7:45 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Wow Pharm that is some drama. I would go back that is your hang out and your friends. If psycho chick comes back you can always file charges, let her see what it is like.

Back when we first started dating, kenny had a stituation that was similar to yours. He had been dating this girl, nothing serious just a couple of dinners and some movies. For him it was casual turns out for her it was the prelude to an engagement ring. He ended the relationship but I guess she wasn't ready to let go.

We went out one night and there she was so she confronted him said he was cheating on her. She had actually hired someone to follow him (like cheaters) She created a scene and everything. He actually had to get a Restraining Order because she was everywhere. At his job, she would sit out in from of his house and follow him. We had to meet out so she wouldn't find out where I lived. It was nuts. This went on for about six months or so.

The last time was right after we got married. She managed to follow him from work to a party we were attending she confronted him there again accusing him of cheating and wanting to fight me for being the other woman. He had her arrested for violation of the order. I think she got a little time in jail for that one. The order was amended to include me and our family. She was arrested a couple more times before she went away.

I think she latched on to another guy. Turns out Kenny wasn't her first.

Kenny and me perfect together, 10 years and counting

Sucks to be you, So glad I am me

Proud Member of P.O.O.P,  People Offended by Offended People

wedding websites

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 7:59 AM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

Gees Kennys that's pretty crazy. I would be worried about her getting a gun or something.

And I am going back out, so it's all good. I'm hoping she just won't show.

MrsSy Posts : 504 Registered: 7/6/08
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 8:17 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Pharm,
Go to the bar.

Here's a big very mess up drama. It happened a while ago. I'll try to make it short.

In my work, is very commun to change teams and supervisors all the time. Like two yrs ago I have this male supervisor. When I met him, there was something about him, that didn't give a good feeling and I always kept my distance from him. When some co-workers found out he was my supervisor, they told me to watch out from him b/c he was acussed from another coworker of sexual harrasemnt long time ago, and he was only suspended for a month or so, and the female employee was changed to another team. But he had a bad reputation, and there were a lot of rummors of his behavior towards female employees. After that, I kept even more distance. Everything was ok. All the sudden he start going to my desk way to much and spending a lot of time talking work and non work stuff and he was giving me work advice, where I should apply for promotions, etc. He changed me to the desk right next to him, he said everybody was supposed to be changed to that area, but no one except me got changed. And that's were he went very crazy. He was all the time at my desk, and his chair was so close to my chair that I knew what type of Wawa coffee he had every morning. I was very uncomfortable and very stress out. He was making very innapropiated comments and he even took out my glasses from my face and told me I was a very beautiful woman and shouldn't be hiding behind my glasses. One day his supervisor asked me if crazy supervisor make me feel uncomfortable in any way. I said yes. He told me he was changing me to the other team and to another desk and that crazy supervisor wasn't allowed to talk to me and the other girl he was doing the same stuffs. I was very relieve and I thought everything will end there. But weeks later I found out I was being interviewing for a formal investigation aobut the whole situation with ppl from personnel, legal, HR, high level supervisors and union representative. They inteviewed the other girl and a lot of ppl. He was changed to another bldg and coudn't be a supervisor anymore.
While all this was happening, one of my "friends" was being a total bitch all the time, we had a few arguments and start falling appart to the point we barely talk. This was the second time it happened. I wasn't interested in restoring the friendship wiht her for the third time. But a friend in commun was mad at me about the whole crazy supervisor situation ( I don't know he was blaming me or what) and went to this "friend" to vent about me. She got so mad and send me the most stupid and hurtful email ever. I was so hurt and mad and didn't even bother in replying her, b/c I knew it was going to created a bigger drama. Got tired of the drama and I'm not friend with any of them.

Can't wait to be Mrs. Snyder

Proud Member of the P.O.O.P.

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 8:20 AM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

Kenny, she was nut. Good thing she stop.

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 8:22 AM Go to message in response to: MrsSy

Sybelle - That's nuts. I'm glad something official was done in regards to that guy. Just changing people around isn't enough.

And you dont' need friends like that!

DoesntPlayNice Posts : 809 Registered: 12/17/08
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 8:40 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

My most recent Drama is my Parents who have been divorced since I was 5. I have my Dad calling me telling me My Mom better not be sitting anywhere near him. I have my Mom emailing me telling me that I better not call her by her "real" name instead of Mom for the sake of my stepmom and I better not call my stepmom Mom in front of her. I have no idea who to sit next to my Stepdad because nobody likes him. Too much Drama for me LOL but nothing compaired too yalls :)

Previously Posted as Military Bride.

Back from Iraq and ready to switch out the ACU's for a Wedding Dress!

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 9:11 AM Go to message in response to: DoesntPlayNice

MB - I hate when parents can't put it aside for the sake of their kids. They need to grow up already.

My parents get along very well, I'm fortunate. But at our reception I still gave them different tables because my Mom wanted to sit with her fam and Dad wanted to sit with my half sis and her fam. It worked out and then my in laws had a table and they had everyone they knew with them which made my MIL very happy.

But I didn't have to do that.

marty08 Posts : 1,110 Registered: 7/1/07
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 12:56 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Pharm-I'd go back to the bar too!

sybelle-work places can be craaazy!!

WTH? I HAVE NO DRAMA TO POST ABOUT!!??...hmmm...odd? LMAO...there has to be something!!

Life's not all beer and skittles, mate!

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 1:10 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

PTG, at leat this time they did something. The union president told us that we can be changed if he wasn't changed. I told him, that it wasn't fair to changed us when we did nothing and he stay in his position. I know he was a big help on getting something done this time.

I learn to let go a couple of "friends".

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 1:34 PM Go to message in response to: MrsSy

Sybelle - You two having to change is NOT going to help. Glad they realized it.

Marty - Oh, I'm going back tonight in fact. Actually, there was a staff meeting last Friday and the owner ripped the guy a new one because he was talking and sucking face with her and people at the bar were waiting for drinks and he wasn't back there.

So odds are she won't be there. Apparently my other friend, Amy, also scared the beejezuz out of her.

Which I can see, but I did take Amy to task - I don't need to have to bail her out and then kick her a$$ for being stupid.

Ah, life, gotta love it.

ryanne Posts : 1,042 Registered: 4/27/06
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 1:49 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Hmm...my most messed up drama.

Okay.

It started with the break up with a couple that DH and I were friends with, we'll call them F (her) and M (him). They'd been together for 2 years and their relationship came to an abrupt end. F ended it and kicked M out of their house. Less than a week later, she was with DH's best friend, J. We are all part of the same group, so that situation made things REALLY rough on DH and I because we felt forced to take sides even though we didn't want to.

A few months later, J and F decide to get married. M and J still aren't getting along and we see more of M than we do of F and J. F and DH don't like each other, and F and I are friends...sort of. I can only handle so much of her. Anyway, their wedding is set for a couple of months later, right before J leaves for the Marines. DH and I, a mutual friend C and C's mom and stepmom are completely against this because of the circumstances, but we decide to be supportive because of J, mostly.

So about 2 weeks before the wedding, J breaks down and tells DH that he doesn't want to get married. For reasons that I cannot begin to understand, he did it anyway. The night before the wedding, F calls me and asks me to be the MOH because she and J got in a fight with her sister. So I did.

Somewhere between their engagement and when J left for the Marines, he and M made up because M was in a relationship that made him see J's side of things. He was dating the ex of a friend of F's, we'll call him J2.

3 days after the wedding, J and F find out that they are pregnant. About a week and a half later, J left for boot camp.

Within weeks, we start getting suspicious of F and J2. Something just isn't right about their relationship. J wondered about them too, he voiced his concerns in letters to DH during boot camp.

Between DH and I, M and C, we decide that J needs to know our side of what's been going on between J2 and F. We just didn't feel right about not voicing our concerns. Being J's best friend for years and years, we decide that DH is the one to do it.

So J comes home, F and J2 are acting really weird and we are even more sure than something is up. J wonders about it again too, because at one point he and F were at his parents house and F was in the living room having one conversation and J was in the kitchen talking to his brother. J happened to mention J2 and F stopped in the middle of what she was saying to listen.

Before J left, DH finally took him aside and told him everything we had been concerned about. J listened, and said he would think about what to do, and that was that.

Things between all of us are decent, DH, M and C tolerate F for J's sake (and their baby's sake!), and she tolerates them. F and I are still friends, but I can still handle only so much out of her. I won't speak to J2, mostly because I think he's creepy to begin with, and M, C and DH don't talk to him much anymore. Last time we saw him we were at F and J's visiting them and their baby, and as soon as we walked in he walked out. But OMG, when that was all happening it felt like we were in the middle of a soap opera!

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 2:45 PM Go to message in response to: ryanne

Ryanne - That is messed up. Are you sure the kid is J's? That would be a concern of mine...

TigerBride515 Posts : 482 Registered: 10/15/08
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 2:48 PM Go to message in response to: ryanne

Ummmm.....yeeaaahhhh! I'm completely lost. Who's J2?

Lilypie Baby Tickerpreview image

adrigirl01 Posts : 287 Registered: 10/2/08
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 3:17 PM Go to message in response to: TigerBride515

I agree with Pharm. That is very messed up and I would be concerned if the baby was even J's. Situations are hard, especially when you're on the sidelines and can't really do anything but voice your concerns. I'm also curious as to why he married her when he didn't want to get married, and why it was he didn't want to. Perhaps a trust issue?

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine