APRIL 2010 Beautiful Brides!!!

Online Users: 1,356 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 35

MONIE203 Posts : 1 Registered: 1/26/09
Re: APRIL 2010 Beautiful Brides!!!
Posted: Jan 26, 2009 5:26 PM Go to message in response to: BeautifullyBles...

hey i have the same date .. i am soo excited 453 days to go LOL =]]

shakinros Posts : 30 Registered: 1/5/09
Posted: Feb 2, 2009 1:09 AM Go to message in response to: BeautifullyBles...

Congrats everyone! My FH and I got engaged on January 4th, and we have a tentative date of 4-3-10 for the wedding. I've been reading magazines and looking at websites, but we have nothing set for sure yet. Next weekend we're going to start visiting possible venues. We're thinking of a winery wedding (we are in Northern CA), so we'll get to spend the weekend visiting places and tasting wine. Yum. I think I may have to visit lots and lots of places. XD

imallergictoit Posts : 1 Registered: 1/31/09
Posted: Feb 4, 2009 10:04 PM Go to message in response to: shakinros

Hey!! I'm also getting married April 24, 2010! Just got engaged January 24th. We've got the church booked and have looked at 2 reception sites. Trying to book reception site in the next week or two.

Look forward to planning with y'all!!

HeatherMartin Posts : 5 Registered: 12/28/08
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 6:17 PM Go to message in response to: BeautifullyBles...

I am also getting married April 24, 2010. I just recently got engaged on Valentine's Day and we decided 4/24/2010 b/c that is the day after our 7 year anniversary. We have already booked a location at a bed and breakfast by the water. I have started pricing things but the only thing that we've bought so far is the flower girl baskets. Our colors are different shades of blue and white.

WaitingToBHis Posts : 28 Registered: 2/16/09
Posted: Mar 20, 2009 9:09 PM Go to message in response to: HeatherMartin

Hello all!! I am also an April bride...April 17 actually. I am soooo excited!!
wedding tickers

lala31 Posts : 1 Registered: 3/24/09
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 11:04 PM Go to message in response to: WaitingToBHis

Gongratulations to all April's Brides I am so excited for all of us. And very excited that at least 1 more bride gets married the same date that we picked April 17 2010. Good luck to all !!!!!

princessbride33 Posts : 1 Registered: 2/20/09
Posted: Mar 25, 2009 4:08 PM Go to message in response to: BeautifullyBles...

This must be a popular date, I am also getting married April, 24, 2010..LOL..all of us had the same ideal..Hope not all of us are in Southern California...I am having a Garden wedding, and need Ideals on center pieces, I am making my won...Help please..;

Kahler Posts : 1 Registered: 2/16/09
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 5:28 PM Go to message in response to: MONIE203

Hello all,
I am getting married April 23, 2010. My fiance and I got engaged after christmas and I have planning ever since. We have already booked the ceremony, reception and our DJ. We are trying to make it simple but elegant. We have made arrangemnets to have everything in onw place. We are both very excited, he has been looking for flower ideas and cake ideas. I am having a problem though, I am looking for the tall oversized wine or brandy glasses for my fish centerpieces. If anyone has any ideas, please please let me know.

kybourbonbride Posts : 1 Registered: 3/24/09
Posted: Mar 29, 2009 4:57 PM Go to message in response to: Kahler

I don't know where to find the over-sized brandy glasses but I do know where you can find fishbowl/bubble vases. Go to www.save-on-crafts.com. Hope this helps.

asg450 Posts : 3 Registered: 1/2/09
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 12:36 PM Go to message in response to: LissaNicole

I'm also April 24th, 2010.

April2010Bride Posts : 134 Registered: 4/26/09
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 1:23 PM Go to message in response to: asg450

I, too, will be an April Bride! We just got engaged last weekend and have set the date for April 24, 2010. Seems like a pretty popular date! :) Congratulations to everyone!

Life is not about the number of breaths we take, but the number of moments that take our breath away.

Edited by: SCsweetie on Apr 28, 2009 1:44 PM

RosaMcQueen Posts : 3 Registered: 4/24/09
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 3:02 PM Go to message in response to: BlueEyeS05

hii ladies..my wedding is also in April but it will be the 23rd. congrats to you all. if any of you have any ideas please share them. we have already got our colors picked (Blue, White) and are hoping to find some save the date cards to be sending out soon. if any of you have any idea were to find some cute ones that doesn't costa fortune like all the other wedding stuff please let me know.

if you follow your heart you will always make the right choices.

12 months until the big day 

FutureSaunders Posts : 95 Registered: 9/18/08
Posted: Apr 30, 2009 8:05 PM Go to message in response to: RosaMcQueen

Hello again ladies, I hope everyone's planning is gonig well! WE ARE FINALLY PASS THE YEAR MARK!!! Just an update on my plans, we have finally sent out the invitations (destination wedding, remember); we have made flight and hotel reservations/deposits; I got my wedding dress; and our engagement party was the best ever! Now we are just saving for the wedding and we will be making detailed arrangements with the resort 6 months out! Coming up is our engagement photo session in May; June I am having a get together with my 4 bridesmaid to go try on dresses/place orders; and throughout the summer as I get an approximate count of however many guest will be coming, I will start buying favors and additional items when I see sales. So far so good! Good luck with your planning ladies!

Be Blessed!

happilyeverafte... Posts : 1 Registered: 4/2/09
Posted: May 3, 2009 3:40 AM Go to message in response to: BeautifullyBles...

My wedding is set for April 11th which will be our 3 year anniversary!!! I' m super excited. I'm hoping it's going to be at my dad's house. It's a beautiful 20 acre property with 360 degree views. I'm going for the feel of brunch on the english countryside in spring in the early 1900's with everyone in white mixed with a romantic, magical, twinkling evening with fairies and princesses and my knight in shinning armor of course. But I still want it to be classic, clean, simple, and chic with BUBBLES. I have no idea how my vision will come to life but I've got almost a year to put it all together. Wish me luck.

May our love grow more and more each day.

Lauralady Posts : 2 Registered: 5/9/09
Posted: May 9, 2009 1:28 PM Go to message in response to: MONIE203

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum. I am getting married 04/16/2010!! It's a Friday- but being in NY/NJ area it meant our wedding reception site was cheaper!

I have got my wedding photographer and videographer booked, the church and reception venue booked. I am working on the dress now!

How is everyone else's planning going?

Also, if other brides in NY/NJ would like to know my vendors I don't mind sharing. I am not quite sure what the protocol- otherwise I would have posted my vendors. Again, I feel like in NY/NJ area we get ripped off on prices but I found some good vendors and would love to share them!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine