Really Upset

Online Users: 1,353 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 115

chicochik Posts : 236 Registered: 10/16/08
Re: Really Upset
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 4:27 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Hey Kelly, I though I would update on another strange Franko move. In my post "breakdown," a personal and emotional post about some hard times; Franko replied. It was a tad wierd, but mostly nice. Perhaps she finally gave up on being a vendor? Thought I'd let yah know on that amusing post.

08divabride Posts : 831 Registered: 11/17/07
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 4:42 PM Go to message in response to: chicochik

Ashleyandoey needs a M'effin life if she really took this post that damn serious! I mean really, read through the thread first before you jump to conclusions. My pregnant ass can't take the offensive people!

Nalamienea Posts : 2,924 Registered: 6/13/08
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 6:00 PM Go to message in response to: 08divabride

Doth my Ears Deceive me? We have a slew of people offended by that offened person!! Where's the good POOP Brigade when you need them??? ;)

IMG_7463.jpg picture by sarahandchris2008

10/26/08 

CantWait2BMrsW Posts : 31 Registered: 2/13/09
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 12:41 PM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

HaHaHa I love this one! I'm a little bit disappointed that my favorite thread wasn't included in the joke......you know ...the one that the @ssh*le FH only spent $2500 on the engagement ring. LOL You girls are great!

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 1:35 PM Go to message in response to: CantWait2BMrsW

OMG you're so right! Bride2008.... is your FH getting you a bigger ring for this vow renewal? You have to have a ring at least twice as expensive as the last one for this thing!!

Misty

Visit our Wedding Website

C.A.T., P.O.O.P.

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 2:45 PM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

That's true - Bride's hubby really should starve himself for months in order to buy her a better ring. Or better yet - her fat friends should all starve themselves for months and pool their money together for the huge ring! They really should thank her for the opportunity to lose weight AND be involved in giving her a diamond bigger than her head.

DaisypathWedding Ticker

Vice President and Guardian of the Toilet Brush of POOP: People Offended by Offended People

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 2:57 PM Go to message in response to: ArtBride

Right... if she can lift her hand, that rock is not big enough!

Misty

C.A.T., P.O.O.P.

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 3:06 PM Go to message in response to: myra

Dear Myra,

"The only thing it lacked was the big red stamp that said "Past Due.""

That comes later.

QuickBooks for Brides has a series of increasing rude stink-o-grams for collections.

"You may have forgotten our entitlement"
"Your prompt attention to the matter will be appreciated"
"Your payment is seriously past due" (plus rubber stamp)
"Your account has been sent to collections"
"We're sending 'Tiny' out to break your legs if you don't pay up"

Jade1107 Posts : 205 Registered: 9/1/07
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 10:31 PM Go to message in response to: auntofthebride

After a long and stressful week, this was a crazy good laugh. I'm sure my neighbours upstairs thought I was nuts.

By the way...

I would certainly attend a bachelorette in Cancun. I have absolutely no problem spending over 1000$ on a party, nor do I have a problem spending ANOTHER 1000$ on a shower, and then ANOTHER 1000$ on a wedding gift. Money is money - may as well spend it on the beautiful people.

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 11:45 PM Go to message in response to: Jade1107

Now you my dear have the right idea.

Kenny and me perfect together, 10 years and counting

Sucks to be you, So glad I am me

Proud Member of P.O.O.P,  People Offended by Offended People

wedding websites

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 11:49 PM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

My FH said that regarding the fat friends losing the weight to save the money for the ring upgrade -- there should be a prize. The fat friend who loses the most/contributes the most gets.... INVITED TO THE VOW RENEWAL!!! (unless the weight loss program turn said friend into a hottie, she would still have to hang out in the ugly room... but still)

"Eyes on the Prize, Fatty... you wanna go to the ceremony or not? Now... UP THAT HILL!"

Misty

C.A.T., P.O.O.P.

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 1:56 AM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

Then you can have a wild card round with the fattie who raises the most money but didn't lose enough weight can attend your vow renewal - provided you get the $. But they have to have a body double that they provide - upon your approval to take their place in pics, etc.

I could totally see this working.

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 9:05 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

This will be the bestest vow renewal ever. Heck it will be THE wedding of all time. Seriously, who would dream of competing with Bride2008 and this fantastic party.

Kenny and me perfect together, 10 years and counting

Sucks to be you, So glad I am me

Proud Member of P.O.O.P,  People Offended by Offended People

wedding websites

Heidibride30 Posts : 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 9:19 AM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

Bride2008, if your parents absolutely refuse to fund your vow renewal, you could always force your guests to pay for their own plate. With a giant gift as well, of course. FH and I are actually thinking of sticking our guests with the bill. It'll be the ultimate dine n dash. :)

Proud member and S.C.A.T. of POOP - People Offended by Offended People

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 9:21 AM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

So true. Bride2008.... I don't know if you've set a date yet... but please don't pick August, September, or October. If you do, I'll have to reschedule my wedding (and the string quartet is booked for two years!) because there is no way I could have it anywhere NEAR YOUR Day!! There should be no weddings anywhere for the month of, before, or after your vow renewals. So I'm begging you to please do it in November. If this isn't possible, I do understand, but if you haven't scheduled it yet, please. (I'd never dream of asking you to RESCHEDULE mind...but if you have not already scheduled, I'd like to put in a bid to let me keep my september wedding.)

Thanks!

Misty

C.A.T., P.O.O.P.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine