The prego, new mommies, trying, or just curious thread!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1,599

RMB0414 Posts : 1,386 Registered: 8/2/06
Re: The prego, new mommies, trying, or just curious thread!!
Posted: Feb 12, 2009 9:55 PM Go to message in response to: carebearny1999

Congrats Birdie! Another girl, holy crap!!

Kelley, he is adorable!!

I don't get to hop on here much anymore, life has gotten very busy with a very busy little boy (O: He's been crawling and pulling himself up on everything and even stood by himself a few times, which is great but scary! Time flies with him. He still has NOOO teeth!! He has had 3 ear infections in the last 3 months, we go back tomorrow to make sure it's all cleared up. I don't want to go through the tubes thing but we'll see.

Here are some pics of my stud:
DSC01963.jpg picture by rena041407
DSC01960.jpg picture by rena041407
DSC01972.jpg picture by rena041407
DSC01920.jpg picture by rena041407

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

mrsJLA Posts : 445 Registered: 5/25/08
Posted: Feb 13, 2009 4:45 PM Go to message in response to: RMB0414

Leggo my Eggo! Guess what I'm prego!

LOL. That's what I hear in my head whenever I hear "Prego"....

Anyways can i join the club?

Jaime

Wedding Pictures & Furbabies:

http:\\web.me.com\me182a

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Feb 13, 2009 5:54 PM Go to message in response to: mrsJLA

Congrats on the new baby. I hope every things goes smoothly for you. Congrats on the baby girls ladies. Joey is adorable, he has the cutest smile. Kelley your nephew is a doll.

Kenny and me perfect together, 10 years and counting

Sucks to be you, So glad I am me

Proud Member of P.O.O.P,  People Offended by Offended People

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Feb 13, 2009 6:56 PM Go to message in response to: mrsJLA

Hey Congrats to all the GIRLS that are on their way!!!! I cant believe all of you are having girls, too funny. And JLA - Leggo my Eggo, Im prego??? lol. Thats funny. CONGRATS to you !!!! That is wonderful news... awesome awesome awesome. So happy for everyone in this room. Rena your Joey is too cute, love the new pics.
As soon as I get some newer ones of Brian from my sisterin law, Ill post them :)
Celiny keep us updated on your situaiton, I hope its nothing and that you feel better.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

AmyDR Posts : 452 Registered: 1/6/08
Posted: Feb 13, 2009 7:36 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Celiny I really hope you are feeling better and also make it to past 35 weeks. Hopefully you won't have any other problems.

Little Joey is such a cutie and getting so big!!! kelly your nephew is adorable. Congrats on being an Aunt! Congrats to everyone that just found out they are having a girl.

I had my first OB appt on Tuesday and found out my official due date is Sept 15th which is 1 day before my birthday. My first ultrasound is on the 26th.

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Husband & Wife

pregnancy 

Celiny Posts : 285 Registered: 7/23/07
Posted: Feb 13, 2009 7:38 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Congratulations MrsJLA! Do you know what your exact due date is?

Kelley - I'm still very sick. I actually just sweat out my third fever of the day :(
My flu is gone, but it's been replaced by a chest infection. I have this "barking" cough and I'm having a lot of trouble breathing. I had to sleep on the couch right next to the humidifier last night just so I could breath. My back and ribs are bruised and sore from coughing so much. My husband had planned a nice Valentine's night out tomorrow, and I'm not even sure if we'll be able to do it. He's been so good with watching Makenna when he gets home every evening. He right away lets me have a nap and tells her they have to spend some quiet time alone together so I can rest. For the most part, she's been pretty understanding, but I have to remind myself that she's only 4 yrs old and doesn't completely understand what's going on with me.

I hope everyone else has wonderful Valentine's evenings with their hubbies!

preview image

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Feb 14, 2009 9:07 AM Go to message in response to: Celiny

Thats awful Celiny. Cant anything be done to help you further?? Im sure your little girl konws something is wrong or different with mommy. In her own way ya know? I really hope you get better soon, this just sucks. Oh and dont feel bad about Valentines Day, we are both working all day today, DH has a 14 hour shift,and Im working today and tomorrow cuz its the only work Ive found in awhile so I had to take it - and we have ZERO money. So last night he gave me a sweet card with some candy and that was pretty much our big celebration lol.

Here are a couple more pics of Brian. The funyn,cute thing is that he looks EXACTLY like my brother looked as a baby. Its kind of spooky actually, youd think it was my brothers baby pictures. Has that happened with any of you, where your baby is a spitting image of you as a baby? I think its so bizarre how that happens.

Well that sucks, he has half a face in the first one ! lol. I dont know how to fix it since it came off my sister in laws facebook page. Grrrrr.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Edited by: kelleyiskelley on Feb 14, 2009 9:09 AM

Posted: Feb 14, 2009 10:53 AM Go to message in response to: Celiny

Celiny- I had a vaginal ultrasound on Tues (Feb 10th) that showed I was between six and seven weeks, and based on my LMP it would be pushing 7 weeks, so that means I would be due sometime in the last week of September/first week of October.

I have Doc appt #2 on the 23rd of this month when I will get an exact date. But I was itching to put a ticker up so I guestimated Sep 30th.

Amy - I have been reading back about you not being able to get into the doc right away. The day after I called my OB-Gyn they had me in for bloodwork (so far I have been stabbed 3 times), an appointment and a U/S. Then again, I didn't know how far along I was because I "thought" I had my period in beginning of Jan but my hCG levels were kind of high after only four weeks so maybe thats why I got in earlier? If my doctor told me to wait a few weeks, I think DH would have freaked - he's more impatient than I am.

Jaime

Wedding Pictures & Furbabies:

http:\\web.me.com\me182a

HisQueenB Posts : 94 Registered: 2/6/08
Posted: Feb 14, 2009 10:18 PM Go to message in response to: mrsJLA

mrsJLA- Congrats!! I liked the whole leggo my eggo thing- cute! September 30 was my due date with my 2 year old.

Joey and Brian are so adorable! Joey has him some beautiful blue eyes! And Brian is too cute in them overalls!!

Celiny- I will say a prayer for you (if you don't mind that is). I really hope everything starts to get better!

24 weeks- Miss Aubrey Kay:
24weeks1.jpg picture by Bahama_Breeze05

Celiny Posts : 285 Registered: 7/23/07
Posted: Feb 15, 2009 11:24 PM Go to message in response to: HisQueenB

Queen- Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. Prayer is always welcomed by me :)
You look fantastic! I am a tad bit envious at how trim you are managing to stay throughout your pregnancy. We haven't had any baby bump pictures posted in a while. I was just coming on to post one myself, and saw that you beat me to it. LOL
Hopefully some of the other ladies will post some too soon. We haven't seen any of Birdie in a long time.

This picture was taken yesterday before hubby and I went out for Valentine's dinner. It was my first time out all week. I was still feeling sick, but managed to clean myself up for the night. Today I started to feel much better. Basically all I have to shake at this point is my cough.

IMG_0443.jpg picture by Celiny

preview image

toto Posts : 54 Registered: 8/18/08
Posted: Feb 16, 2009 6:59 AM Go to message in response to: Celiny

Celiny, you look adorable!

I have now found out the negative side of having so many darned u/s at the beginning of the pregnancy (I've seen the baby 4 times): Now, when I have to wait an entire month (and I don't even know if I'm going to have an u/s then), I'm just dying. I've started having dreams that something will go wrong and no one will know about it until then. sigh

One week, and I'm out of the first trimester! Hooray!

I'd been getting migraines every day, and not able to eat, but those have let up some, and I'm able to enjoy it a little more.

Rena - your son is just so adorable! He looks like a little boy now! (I mean in the sense that he's starting to not look like a baby anymore - not that he looked like a girl)

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 5:46 PM Go to message in response to: Celiny

QueenB - you have the pregnant model bump - like you see in Maternity clothing ads. lol.
Celiny - you look great too!

The only thing I am not thinking will be cute about being pregnant is how big my boobs already are and how big they are going to get. I am a 34D naturally and my bras are all not fitting correctly, I msut be an E or something because my ribcage hasn't expanded, only my poor boobs. sigh...

Wedding Pictures and the Furbabies:

http://web.me.com/me182a

HisQueenB Posts : 94 Registered: 2/6/08
Posted: Feb 16, 2009 9:50 PM Go to message in response to: mrsJLA

Thanks ladies!!

Celiny- you need to hush girl!! I think just about everyone struggles at some point with the way their bodies look while pregnant. You look fantastic especially for 31 weeks, you really don't have that much longer at all!!

Seriously though, where are all the baby bumps ladies?!

Toto- I stress too between appointments. You just really have to keep telling yourself that your baby is okay and have faith!! How far along are you now?

MrsJLA- I feel for you. My nonpregnant 34Bs kill me while pregnant and they barely got to 34Ds last time around! But chances are, that belly is still going to overpower them and you will still look adorable! Best wishes!!

BirdLover Posts : 2,834 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 1:15 AM Go to message in response to: HisQueenB

My face looks horrible in every belly shot I take, lol. Maybe when I take the next one I'll look less like I'm dying and actually post the picture :P

I definitely fall into the old wives tale statement of "if you're having a girl, they steal your beauty away". Ulgh!

toto Posts : 54 Registered: 8/18/08
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 4:32 PM Go to message in response to: HisQueenB

Queen - I'm 13 weeks today! Almost out of the first trimester! I'm so thrilled.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine