Re: September 2008 Wives
Posted: Jan 2, 2009 6:39 PM Go to message in response to: MrsMaldonado

♥Emy&Bryan
September 27, 2008
WEDDING42SMALLER-1.jpg picture by BellaEmy112

bridesrocks Posts : 478 Registered: 9/25/07
Posted: Jan 2, 2009 6:44 PM Go to message in response to: MrsMaldonado

Yes....Happy New Year everyone!! Christmas has been good and the New Year has been better then ever!!! Can't complain on my side....

glitter-graphics.com

TheNewMrsJ Posts : 754 Registered: 1/6/08
Posted: Jan 19, 2009 3:35 PM Go to message in response to: bridesrocks

just thought i'd share, since there's not many i can share this with and i need to get it off my chest...

anyone remember me going on about BIL's teenage gf (he's 22, shes 17)? well i went to a concert with him and another BIL this weekend and he had a nice good vent about her on the way home and how he thinks they're breaking up soon.

he said he was frustrated last summer, with how she'd rather break up than work things out when she got mixed up with this 30-something guy (she interned at this office and this guy who worked there eat lunch with her frequently and they started going out lunch - one day he told her he had feelings for her and she said she did too but she was someone else and would feel guilty) and i guess now he feels like she doesn't appreciate any of the little, let alone big things he's done for her. he didn't always drive back and forth 30+ miles one way from his job to her parents house, but now she says that's just the norm and there should be more! he said she's never just content - there has to be more. i pointed out to him, that what's gonna happen when she gets married? marriage is as far as you can take a relationship and if you can't be happy and content with that, you never will be! he also said he feels she doesn't appreciate all the money he's spent on her each week for movies, going out to dinner and gas.

he said on monday, him and another BIL drove into town, in a near blizzard to pick up their tickets before stopping by their dad's class he teaches, which they agreed they'd go check out. well she lives about 20-30 min north of town and i guess she was upset that they didnt come by to visit since they were in town - it was a freaking blizzard, she was out of the way, and they were running late to begin with because of the weather! i guess on thursday she was still upset about it and told him she thought he should just go home after bowling (30 miles away) rather than come back. after making sure that's what she really wanted he packed up all his stuff, kissed her on the forehead, gave her mom a hug and said goodbye. Usually he texts her when he gets to bowling as a courtesy to let her know he made it, but he didn't this time, just to see if she'd text him - she didn't. As of Saturday morning he still hadn't heard from her.

I talked to him last night - i guess they spoke on the phone but he said it was very light and seemed more like the level of being accquaintances than being in a relationship, let alone friends, so he things it's pretty much over. He said he always knew deep down she'd leave him when she went off to college, but he didn't figure this soon. He said they started dating when she was real young (15) and probably didn't know what she wanted. He said her attitude's been really weird as of lately too, almost condescending towards him. He sounds okay about it though and is actually looking forward to being able to save some money up in the next 6 months, so i guess that's good - i pointed out to him that if she doesn't drag this out another couple weeks he won't have to blow money for valentine's day, which he laughed at!

i feel bad for him that this is happening, as breakups do suck and they were together for about 2.5 years, but at the same time, we're glad to see him finally get out of this relationship and realize for himself that she's too young and immature to be dating him. hopefully his next gf will be a little closer to his age and at least out of high school and little more mature!

Friends since December 1997
Together since December 2006

September 13, 2008
Legally, I became his and he became mine.

BaltoBride Posts : 453 Registered: 2/27/07
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 9:18 AM Go to message in response to: TheNewMrsJ

Oh my gosh has it really been this long since I've been here. Crazy. Hope everyone is having a good new year. Hubby and I settled on our house on January 15th and it's been insane since then. I had no idea getting a house was soo much work. So we're mostly unpacked and the place is starting to look like a home instead of a house. Any news to report here?

Nikki

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

08divabride Posts : 831 Registered: 11/17/07
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 10:35 AM Go to message in response to: BaltoBride

Hi Ladies!!! I have news to report...We had an ultrasound done on Monday and IT'S A GIRL!!!! So exciting! Hope all is well with you ladies! Miss you guys!

preview image

TheNewMrsJ Posts : 754 Registered: 1/6/08
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 11:32 AM Go to message in response to: 08divabride

awww congrats!

Friends since December 1997
Together since December 2006

September 13, 2008
Legally, I became his and he became mine.

bridesrocks Posts : 478 Registered: 9/25/07
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 11:45 AM Go to message in response to: 08divabride

OMG!!! Congrats! It's awesome! A little Baby girl...yayyyy!!!!!!

glitter-graphics.com

nanette927 Posts : 1,748 Registered: 1/28/08
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 12:03 PM Go to message in response to: 08divabride

Congradulations DIVA!!!!! YAY!

My honey bought me a NEW car for my Birthday! 

MrsMaldonado Posts : 2,852 Registered: 3/7/07
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 5:58 PM Go to message in response to: 08divabride

Congrats, Diva! My BFF just found out she is having a girl, too!
Emy Photography
http://www.myspace.com/OfficialEmyPhotography
emyphotography@yahoo.com

♥Emy&Bryan

September 27, 2008

MrsMaldonado Posts : 2,852 Registered: 3/7/07
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 10:23 PM Go to message in response to: MrsMaldonado

Hi ladies,
I have uploaded clips from my wedding video to photobucket.....

LINK: http://photobucket.com/EmysWedding
PASSWORD: bridevideo

Enjoy!!!

Emy Photography
http://www.myspace.com/OfficialEmyPhotography
emyphotography@yahoo.com

♥Emy&Bryan

September 27, 2008

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!