Fushia Bridal Party

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

BellaEsposa Posts : 3 Registered: 1/31/09
Fushia Bridal Party
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 7:35 PM

Hey Ladies!!! I just wanted to see how many of ya out there are having Fushia as the color for their bridal party? I am a little lost to what color my maid of honour should wear?
"Amarte es un placer"

Nalamienea Posts : 2,924 Registered: 6/13/08
Re: Fushia Bridal Party
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 9:47 PM Go to message in response to: BellaEsposa

ummmmm why not fuscia? or do you want her different?

IMG_7120.jpg picture by sarahandchris2008

10/26/08 

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 9:59 PM Go to message in response to: BellaEsposa

Personally, fuscia doesn't strike me as a color that would look good on many people (I sure can't wear it!), but if it looks good on all your girls, sounds good.

As for the MOH vs the other BMs, mine wore the same gown, which was indigo with a navy sash. If you want her to wear a different color, perhaps she could wear the opposite. For example, if your BMs are wearing fuscia with pink sashes, your MOH could wear pink with a fuscia sash. Just a thought. If you want her to be different, I'd go with a color that compliments. Or a different dress in the same color.

DaisypathWedding Ticker

BellaEsposa Posts : 3 Registered: 1/31/09
Posted: Feb 5, 2009 9:39 PM Go to message in response to: Nalamienea

I really wanted my MOH to stand it and thought that by her wedding the same color dress as the bridesmaid would make her like one of them...Maybe I should make her wear Green!

"Amarte es un placer"

Cassiopeia Posts : 85 Registered: 1/1/09
Posted: Feb 5, 2009 10:30 PM Go to message in response to: BellaEsposa

My MOH will be wearing the same color as the rest of the girls. However, she'll have a fancier bouquet. In my sisters wedding, she bought us our accessories and I had similar, but fancier ones as well so I am thinking I may do that too.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine