ARE F*N Kidding me???

Online Users: 1,278 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 19

Lilmisssouthern... Posts : 658 Registered: 8/12/08
ARE F*N Kidding me???
Posted: Feb 4, 2009 11:35 AM

Ok... Now I want to remind everyone now that my dress was changed because of my FH seeing it and "ruining" family tradition... And in some sense this may sound stupid what I am about to post but I can't believe she did it!!!!

My ex Steve has been with this girl Ashley since I kicked him out for cheating almost 2 years ago. He and Ashley have been breaking up and getting back together once a month or so... Well the other day Ashley decides she wants to be "friends" with me and tell me how she has bought a wedding dress... Ok my first thought was "I dont like you and we arent friends so why do I care about your dress.?" "My second thought "When did you two get engaged?" Mind you this is my sons father and so I do know what goes on to an extent in his life. She first goes to say "Well I know what me and steve did was wrong but I am hoping you can forgive me..." I don't really care about the situation anymore. Well then she tells me this "We aren't engaged but my mom thought it would be a good idea if i bought a dress already... So we went shopping back in november and this is the dress I bought..." She sends me a picture of her dress attached to that email... its the SAME EXACT DRESS I had originally bought. I was like ok this isnt a big deal right? Im not wearing that dress anymore anyways... It wasnt until she says "I want a wedding just like yours." WTF? i mean really??? First of all You can have steven I dont want him second of all YOU ARENT ME!!!

A little back ground she ahs consistently tried to get ahold of MY FIANCE and has blatantly told me she likes him... But to tell me that you are now planning a wedding just like mine... She is cetifiable! I am not mad or jealous because honestly i have nothing to be jealous of but what bothers me is how does she know my wedding plans and why is she trying to live MY LIFE??? The fact that they havent even discussed marriage doesnt even bother me its that she purposely went out to buy a dress identical to mine and then proceeded to tell me she is going to have a wedding just like mine... LEAVE ME ALONE STALKER!!!! Ok am I nuts or is she really crazy?

Can't wait to be  a Mrs.

http://www.mywedding.com/shannonandbrandon<magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Re: ARE F*N Kidding me???
Posted: Feb 4, 2009 11:51 AM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

Wow! She insane!! She sounds scary....

You said that you have a son with her boyfriend right? Maybe she found out your wedding details through your ex boyfriend when you go pick up your son. Try not to tell your ex ANYTHING about your wedding because it sounds like he may have told her what you tell him.

But this girl is crazy! I would be sooo mad and worried if I were you because it sounds like she is a stalker.

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

nanette927 Posts : 1,748 Registered: 1/28/08
Posted: Feb 4, 2009 12:07 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WOW!

I'm lost for words

can you say phycho! and this woman is around your SON?!?!?
This all makes me think of that movie "Single White Female" where she goes as far as cutting her hair and dying it and lost weight and bought ALL the same clothes just to be like that chick. Scary part of it is, she ended up killing her.
_________________________________________________________________________________
If she said that she "likes" your FH you X needs to know that not to mention that she's bought a wedding dress JUST like yours (1st dress). This makes me wonder how she treats your son when he's with her. I'm not saying shes physically hurting him, but what if she is making him call her mommy and stuff like that.

Stop talking to her the only communication you should have with her is your son and that's it. If you don't mind me asking how does she know your details of your wedding? did you tell her? X tell her and why would he know about them anyway he's your X.

OH and one more thing- DO NOT LET HER KNOW YOU BOUGHT A NEW DRESS! deffinatly don't tell her you are on brides.com then she will know everything for sure.

My honey bought me a NEW car for my Birthday!

Edited by: nanette927 on Feb 4, 2009 12:15 PM

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Feb 4, 2009 12:10 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

Drm - OK that's is one of the MOST F'd up things I've read on here. She would scare me.

I understand you have a child with your x, but is there any way you can just NOT talk to her. It sounds like you've been talking to one another outside of the x, etc.

Also, maybe it was a blessing in disguise that your FH saw your dress - you know?

And I'm with Cheetah, if you havve been mentioning anything about your wedding to your x, I would stop.

Posted: Feb 4, 2009 12:39 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Thats the thing... I don't tell her or him ANYTHING about my wedding. She knew about my dress because one of our mutual friends saw it (me and this girl are no longer talking to each other for different reasons but clearly good ones.) Everything else she may know I have no clue how she would find out...

She does remind me of that movie single white female too. As for my son... She is only allowed to be with him when someone is supervising. That's court ordered. And she knows as well as Ex knows if she ever even thought of coaxing my son to call her mommy that would be then end of her visitations you see the wonderful thing about that is... The courts dont see her as a legitament part of his life and therefor has no reason to be around him without my permission... I haven't mentioned the new dress and don't plan too. She is psycho! completely

Can't wait to be  a Mrs.

Free Disney Tickers

kitac Posts : 6 Registered: 8/25/08
Posted: Feb 4, 2009 12:49 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

See, I don't think this woman is crazy. I think she's a perfectly sane, complete b****. I think she's just trying to piss you off royally. Maybe it's because she's jealous that you'll always in some way be a part of each other's lives or something.

This would be funny in a movie, not so funny now.

Posted: Feb 4, 2009 12:58 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

WOW- still WOW-

So does X know she bought a wedding dress or that she likes your FH? If not then how do you think he will react if you were to tell him?

Posted: Feb 4, 2009 1:00 PM Go to message in response to: kitac

Well, I can say this... her and my ex have had issues from the start. She has always been concerned that he wasn't over me and that I was her competition. The fact that he cheated on my when I was pregnant only made her feel worse because she thinks that if he did it to me then he will do it to her... So she has in every way attempted to be like me in some way shape or form. We look nothing alike we sound nothing alike and well we are nothing alike. She is so stuck on the fact that he "thinks Im the better choice" that she doesn't care to see that I left him... and I am getting married to the man of MY dreams. I don't want hers. As a matter of fact I felt like I should send her a thank you card for sleeping with him while we were together. But she is obsessive. She has tried more than once to "be my friend" but when it comes to it I do not want anything to do with her that doesn't relate to my son. My friends say she is jealous and wants to be a nigger part of my life... my view is she is already involved enough just by being around my child.... And my ex thinks all of this is entertaining. He relishes in the fact that she is so jealous of me. I don't know why but he does... Thats it !! im running away from this place!!!

Can't wait to be  a Mrs.

Free Disney Tickers

Posted: Feb 4, 2009 1:04 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

Drm - That's really messed up that your X likes that she's jealous of you. And just everything - I mean, WOW just WOW.

Be careful, seriously careful.

Posted: Feb 4, 2009 1:06 PM Go to message in response to: nanette927

Nanette I just called him and mentioned that she bought a dress his response: "I dont know why, Im not marrying her" And about her talking to my FH he says:" I don't care B doesn't like her thats obvious... she isn't that great and I ahve nothing to worry about."
I said:" That isnt the point you ass, your gf is stalking me and then proceeding to talk about her feelings for my fiance. You're dating her you ditz! and you dont care?"
Him:" No like I said I know she isn't going to get him so I don't care. I'll tell her to leave you alone only because I care about what you think..."

WTF again. They are both crazy. First he is right she has no chance with FH, Im not really sure what my ex saw in her other than she was "fun" thats all i ever got from him when I left him. He told me I was pregnant and couldnt go fourwheeling. But I mean I think that he should be concerned about her behavior.

Can't wait to be  a Mrs.

Free Disney Tickers

Posted: Feb 4, 2009 1:22 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

OK wow you dodged a bullet with your x. Sounds like they are both off their rockers.

Posted: Feb 4, 2009 1:34 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

I say deffinatly keep your DISTANCE from both of them- just the dealings with your son and that's it. She is nothing to you I wonder if you can get a temp-restraining order on her or something. Oh maybe not because she is with your X and then there is your son too.

Just avoid her like the pleague!

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Feb 4, 2009 3:49 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

Drm - That's one crazy bitch but I know exactly what you're going through. My brother's dad married some crazy psycho and there ain't nothing my mom can do about it except for requesting that she only be in my brother's company when someone else is there. I'd say if you push the fact that this is your ex's GIRLFRIEND and not his WIFE then you could possibly get a restraining order on her for your son and yourself. Either way, that's so weird. Keep all wedding plans hush hush with people that might know her.....ugh....fucking crazy people!!!!

Mrs. Pinky

Proud member of P.O.O.P

vday.gif picture by jenny3_26_05

Our Wedding Website 

Cassiopeia Posts : 85 Registered: 1/1/09
Posted: Feb 4, 2009 7:44 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

She probably didn't even buy the dress, she was just trying to get to you. (She isn't even engaged) but on the off chance she is planning a wedding, don't ever tell her you changed your dress, and whatever you do don't show her your new one!

brix24 Posts : 165 Registered: 8/3/08
Posted: Feb 4, 2009 10:26 PM Go to message in response to: Cassiopeia

I would spin stories to her about the wedding if she asks questions - random stuff to just play with her mind!
I wonder if she sees you as a threat? Or maybe she just really looks up to you and thinks you are awesome! :) Good luck.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine