Nieces and Nephews

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 19

Gothicprincess Posts : 192 Registered: 3/3/07
Nieces and Nephews
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 12:00 AM

There are a few threads talking about everyones kids but i havent found one for auntys, randomly chatting about the babies they can love dearly but always give back when they start to cry lol
Anyways ill start off
I have 9 nephews and 2 neices
My sisters kids
Brendan - 17
Marc - 15

Eldest sister step kids
Emily - 16
Tom - 16
Ryan - 10

Step sisters kids
Christopher - 17
Ryan - 14

Dh side of the family
Drake - 18 months
Michael - 2 and half
Cady - 4
Tanner - 6 months

DAS824 Posts : 509 Registered: 8/24/07
Re: Nieces and Nephews
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 12:09 AM Go to message in response to: Gothicprincess

I'll join you here :) Especially since FH and I don't plan on having any children for about a year or so after our wedding...

I have one nephew, Kristian - 10, and one niece, Karma - 1. I also have a cute little nephew on the way and should probably be here in the next month!

Shauna C...I can't wait!!

FinallyMrsS Posts : 1,035 Registered: 3/29/08
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 12:39 AM Go to message in response to: Gothicprincess

This thing is driving me nuts! It keeps deleting my post! Ok lets try this again! I thought I would add pics because my neices and nephews are so freaking cute!

This is Riley. He is going to be 13 in March. He is turning into such a man!

This is Makenna and Riley with me last year at my sister's rehearsal dinner. Makenna is 7 going on 21! She is so sassy!

This cutie is Ray. He is almost 2. He is such a little sweetie! He has a different mom then the 2 above.

The next 2 aren't related by blood. But I consider them family, and I am their auntie. I was their nanny for a little over 2 years.

This is El. She is going to be 5 in July. She is such a fireball!

This is Jonathon. We call him J.W. b/c his mmiddle name is Walter. He is my little love. He is so freaking cute and so funny! He normally isn't this serious!!! He will be 3 in May.

Do any of you ladies have a cute name that the kids call you? When Riley(the oldest) was about a year old, he started saying "Pakka" all the time when I was around. Finally we realized he was calling me Pakka. My name is Samantha, so how he got Pakka out of that is beyond any of us. So now all the kids call me Pakka. Riley even still calls me that! It is really cute.

www.mywedding.com/samanthaandpatrick/

Gothicprincess Posts : 192 Registered: 3/3/07
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 1:02 AM Go to message in response to: FinallyMrsS

aww they are too cute.
Its not a name they call me but my brother. when my nephew marc was little he couldnt say uncle, so he just called him unc, it stuck everyone calls him that now.

mobride09 Posts : 519 Registered: 3/5/08
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 4:09 AM Go to message in response to: Gothicprincess

I love to talk about my nephews!!! (and my soon to be niece!)

I don't have any pics right now but I will try to post some later. I have 3 nephews. I was 9 years old when the first was born.

My older sister's
Shane 15
Dillon 14

My brother's
Brayden 2 months (he's so cute!!!)

and now, after all of these boys, FH's SIL is pregnant with a girl!! The baby is due about 2 months after our wedding, so I will have a niece! I am so excited about it too!

VilettaB Posts : 7 Registered: 6/30/08
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 4:24 AM Go to message in response to: Gothicprincess

My sister has 4 kids. So I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews.
There is my eldest niece Raena (who is 13 now). And there is Adrianna who is 4.
My nephews Hayden (Adrianna and Hayden are twins) and Iver.

I haven't seen them for a couple of years those as my sister lives down in Florida. But they will certainly be coming up for my wedding. _

My fiance has 1 niece (Alexa) as well. She's 3.
---------------------------------------------------------------------wedding ticker

MisterKelley Posts : 258 Registered: 7/11/08
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 8:22 AM Go to message in response to: VilettaB

Im 37 and just became an Auntie for the very first time 12 days ago. (I started an entire thread about my Nephew with lots of pics and the whole Story of his birth under Married Life if anyones interested - Im a little obsessed lol). Its my brother and his wifes first child and my parents are first time Grandparents, so its exciting for all of us. His name is Brian and I am in love with him already. Many pics on my other thread - but here are a couple: Hes one week old.

Me, my brother (the new dad), and my Mom with Brian minutes after he is born Jan 8

My brother Dave getting ready to leave hospital with new son and go home

At a few days old.....

My whole family lives in Massachusetts (thats where Im from) and I live in Jersey with hubby. I can wait to see him again, I miss him already!!! Hopefully we will go back in Feb.

EDIT: ok this site is soooo f'ed up. This is NOT Misterkelley, its KELLEY dammit lol. I JUST posted something else and it came up as me, but now apparently I am my husband randomly. It wont let me post under me now. AAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

MisterKelley - Now specializing in Trainwrecks and Jackassery

Edited by: MisterKelley on Jan 21, 2009 8:27 AM

Mrslinnben Posts : 2,285 Registered: 6/4/07
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 9:16 AM Go to message in response to: Gothicprincess

I'll play,
Lauren, (18) Sarah(17), Scott(16), Kevin(15--i think), Dominic, Lindsay (13), Robbie(12 i think), Timmy (12 i think), Andy (13 i think), Tyler (maybe around 10/11)....

Timmy & Andy are twins and older brother of Tyler----They are my oldest brothers kids
Lauren Kevin & Robbie---belong to my next brother
Sarah & Dominic--belong to my oldest sister
Scott & Lindsay--belong to next sister.

I LOVE them all! I just can't believe that they are turning into young adults & 2 are already in college....gosh....

HappyGirl13 Posts : 1,298 Registered: 4/21/08
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 9:36 AM Go to message in response to: Mrslinnben

I became an aunt by marriage to my husband's stepsisters kids when we got married, but he's not close to her and rarely sees her/them. They're good kids, though--teenagers.

I just became an aunt on my side 6 days ago. My younger brother had a baby boy, Joseph. I won't see him for the first time until May.

My folks are visiting them now, and I know that if my DAD thinks a baby is adorable, he must really be. (My mom thinks every baby she's ever seen is adorable. I do not share that trait.)

uno Posts : 619 Registered: 1/4/08
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 9:59 AM Go to message in response to: HappyGirl13

Cute idea for a thread!

I have 3 nephews and 1 neice. My nephews are Bronson 22 months (2 in March), Elijah 19 months (2 in June), and the baby Hunter is 8 days old. My neice Emma is 8 months old (1 in May).

The two older nephews either call me 'nenny' or 'Jen-Jen'. They are so cute!!

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 10:01 AM Go to message in response to: Gothicprincess

I'll play too....

I have 2 nephews, 5 nieces, and I'm a great aunt to 5 little ones.

Nephew Colin, is 27 and has two little girls, Kaylee, 7, and Lane 13 mos.

Niece, Charla, is 25 and has a little boy, Aiden, 4, and little girl, Adalee, 2. Charla's husband is in the Army and is currently on his third tour in Iraq. Obviously they've been gettin' jiggy with it when he's home for R&R!!! It's too bad that he's missing such precious moments with his kids.

Niece, Paige, is 22 and has a little girl, Brooklynn, 8 mos.

Niece, K'Lynne, 23

Niece, Kasea, 20

Niece, Raine, 19

Nephew, Drew, 18

If you're wondering how on earth I have nieces and nephews that are so old, well my sister who's closest to me in age is 7 yrs older - then it just goes up from there. I have two brothers who are in their 50's.

Tobi & Brian - April 21, 2008

Photobucket

Sandals Grande Spa & Beach Resort, St. Lucia

RanAway2Maine Posts : 2,359 Registered: 1/27/08
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 10:19 AM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

I'm an Aunt to an 18 year old girl, and 16 and 14 year old nephews. They're my big brudders! I sure wish they were closer. They're in Colorado Springs. :-(

kelley-that baby is precious. Doesn't it make you want your own??

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 10:45 AM Go to message in response to: Gothicprincess

Ohhhh yay! Aunts have a thread now!

DH and I have a total of 4, 2 nieces and 2 nephews - all on his side.

DH's Sister's Children
Andrew - 11
Jared - About to be 8

DH's Brother
Dierdre - 19 Months (DH's Goddaughter)

DH's Oldest Brother
Isabella - 5 Months

They are the cutest things. As soon as I have the chance, I will post pictures of them. I love them so much. The 11 year old is really cute right now because he is getting into that angry, my parents are horrible and don't understand me phase. I find it cute because he still thinks his aunt and uncle are awesome though. LoL.

My 19 month old niece was the flower girl at our wedding. At the time, she was only 16 months so I was VERY nervous, but it meant a lot to my MIL so we figured we would give it a shot. We didn't make her practice or talk to her about it before hand. The day of the wedding we asked her to just hold the 7 year old's hand and walk. SHE DID IT! She even waved to the people she recognized on the way down.

Don't make me go Brooklyn on you. I have brass knuckles and I know how to use them.

ginmal Posts : 396 Registered: 1/11/08
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 2:26 PM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

Wow. My family is rather samll compared to most of you. I have currently one neice Kadence who just turned 3. She is adorable and knows how to be horrid. LOL. She is also the shadow of my 8 (going on 18) year old daughter whom she adores and mimicks every chance she can. Her speech is finally getting better....my DH's name is Joe and for the past 2 years my neice has been calling him Uncle Hoe.....he is finally uncle Joe. LOL....However, it was hilarious, as most kids call everything mine. (I.e...MY mommy, MY toy, MY cousin).....and she would ask...."Wheer is my Hoe??".....it cracked us up for years!!
And my 2nd neice Keeley is due to enter the world sometime in Mid-April....so excited for that!!

Bless your own day, leave mine alone!Innocent

MrsSy Posts : 504 Registered: 7/6/08
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 8:59 PM Go to message in response to: Gothicprincess

I have a 7 yr old nephew. I love him so much. Before I moved to PA, I wake up in the middle of the night to help feeding him and changing diapers. I'm his godmother, and he couldn't said the word in Spanish ("madrina"), so he start calling me Mia. I love that he call me like that, b/c Mia in spanish means Mine. He thinks I belong to him, lol. He said that only him and FH can call me Mia, lol. When I bring FH for the first time to Puerto Rico, I was more worried about his reaction than my Dad. He loves FH, they get alone so well, and play video games together. FH helps to watch him. I miss him so much. He's so smart and adorable.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine