Wedding Song Help

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

Holtzaug8 Posts : 3 Registered: 12/20/08
Wedding Song Help
Posted: Jan 19, 2009 12:03 PM

I am looking for wedding songs and having a horrible time finding what I want. I want it to be unique and romantic. A song that will mean something, but isn't what EVERY wedding has. Any suggestions or ideas?

BrighterThanSun... Posts : 853 Registered: 10/17/08
Re: Wedding Song Help
Posted: Jan 19, 2009 12:35 PM Go to message in response to: Holtzaug8

in the "all the style details" forum there is a thread where people discuss their first dance songs.
maybe you could check it out?

it depends on so many things like what kind of you feel you want, what kind of music you like...maybe go check out the thread.

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Posted: Jan 19, 2009 12:37 PM Go to message in response to: Holtzaug8

What type of music do you like? Are you looking for an old classic, or something newer and trendy? What type of dance do you want to do?

In my opinion, the best wedding songs are songs that have meaning to the bride and groom...not necessarily love songs. I think it's fine to pick your favorite song, even if it's not a 'love song' or a 'wedding song'.

DaisypathWedding Ticker

MrsGrimm Posts : 39 Registered: 3/30/08
Posted: Jan 19, 2009 12:38 PM Go to message in response to: Holtzaug8

there is when you say you love me by Josh Groban. An absolutely beautiful song and I have not heard it at many weddings. Just my best friends. It will make you cry lol. and then the one i had was Runaway by the corrs. They are an irish group and I have never heard that song at a wedding. Its a beautiful song also with the irish sound and you could do a waltz to it. I wanted to but my husband has 2 left feet lol. Hope that gave you some ideas!

- Married November 23, 2008-

weding2061.jpg picture by jazzy_expo

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine