I'm curious on something and need some input

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 13

TheFutureMrsL Posts : 59 Registered: 10/14/08
I'm curious on something and need some input
Posted: Dec 22, 2008 11:28 PM

Soo this is going to be a little personal but I'm just curious what you'll think about it.

For awhile now my FH has wanted me to have a "landing strip" for my pubic hair. after several week sof him bringing this up now and then I decided to do it. I don't like it at all and I don't understand why he does and he can't give me a reason. I like making him happy and that's why I haven't gotten rid of it. Would you do this for your FH and if you didn't like it would you still keep it to make them happy?

Sorry if that was TMI

FutureMrsProvost Posts : 6 Registered: 10/25/08
Re: I'm curious on something and need some input
Posted: Dec 22, 2008 11:53 PM Go to message in response to: TheFutureMrsL

Oh no i would def. do it! as of now i shave it all. i am 19 and trust me i have alot of girl friends.. it is a very normal thing to do that i personal dont like the feeling of hair so i get mine waxed but its no biggy to me if he wanted to try something new i would be down. i would just do it and who kno it would be a nice surprize to get him really turned on in bed!!good luck let me kno how things go!!
Create a wedding ticker

TheFutureMrsL Posts : 59 Registered: 10/14/08
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 12:10 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsProvost

Thanks for the input, I use to shave it all but he wanted me to switch to this so I'm trying it for awhile. We shall see how it goes

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 7:55 AM Go to message in response to: TheFutureMrsL

I would just do what you want, it's YOUR body! lol.

MrsMcCain Posts : 580 Registered: 10/24/07
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 9:49 AM Go to message in response to: TheFutureMrsL

I did the same thing for my DH... I kind of like it, it changed things up a bit. Right now I'm shaving it all off but I think sometimes trying something new can be fun!

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 4:18 PM Go to message in response to: TheFutureMrsL

I used to shave bare for my ex and hated it at first but kept it up to keep him happy. Hubby likes it "trimmed" and that's how I like it to. You should come to an agreement. How do you like HIM? Maybe ask him to compromise too?

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket

Our Wedding Website 

My mom: "Xanax - sometimes I will take a half and it really eases tension and keeps me from being less of raving bitch."

My friend: "Alcohol just makes the floor hate me even more."

Jacobs Posts : 12 Registered: 10/6/08
Posted: Dec 28, 2008 10:51 PM Go to message in response to: TheFutureMrsL

My fh prefers it shaven completely. I hate it. It itches like crazy when the hair starts to grow back and it's a body part that can't be shaven everyday because of razor burn! yow! I keep it trimmed, which is the best he's going to get and sure, it may not be what he "likes," but it doesn't affect our love life, that's for sure! I don't know about anyone else (and maybe just perhaps I am the only one out there), but I hate how red it gets after he has been bumping and grinding against it! Do what you want, honey! I can guarantee you that if you decide to keep it whatever way you like, he'll be fine with it. Just think, do you ever want him to grow out his facial hair/shave his face and he doesn't?
"why yes, this marriage is going to be quite interesting..."

ecnusbau Posts : 12 Registered: 12/18/08
Posted: Jan 9, 2009 9:10 PM Go to message in response to: TheFutureMrsL

all very valid points... however, it's just hair. If you try something new and don't like it, it will always grow back.

ryanne Posts : 1,042 Registered: 4/27/06
Posted: Jan 11, 2009 1:41 AM Go to message in response to: TheFutureMrsL

I shave all the way, and I like it, but I wish I had the guts to wax so it would be smoother. I'm such a wuss!!! lol.

My hubby really wouldn't care either way...but then again, I've always been shaved so he doesn't really know any different. lol. I was thinking about growing it and just trimming, rather than shaving. But I don't know. I dance at school and have to wear tights and a leotard in class...and that's just uncomfortable. So we'll see. I might try it. lol.

BirdLover Posts : 2,834 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Jan 11, 2009 10:11 AM Go to message in response to: TheFutureMrsL

" Thanks for the input, I use to shave it all but he wanted me to switch to this so I'm trying it for awhile. We shall see how it goes"

Maybe he doesn't like the "shaved all" look because it looks too much like a pre-pubescent girl and not like a woman? That is not a criticism, but that is how I personally feel about it and I have heard a few guys say the same thing - that they'd rather see a landing strip.

That said, if it really bugs you, you could always try to dictate how he shaves HIS "zone" and see how he likes it :P

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Posted: Jan 11, 2009 5:26 PM Go to message in response to: TheFutureMrsL

TMI Warning

OP, both FH and I are shaved smooth as a baby's bottom. I HATE body hair. Gives me the shivers to think about it. Blah. I used to have a trimmed area. Then it went to a small landing strip area. Then I just got tired of trying to keep it up. Even when I had hair on the front area, I always shaved around my personal area. Also, it seems like with both of us shaved, that sex is a lot better. I don't miss my skin being rubbed raw by pubes at all.

ever thine          ever mine          ever ours

Check out our site http://www.mywedding.com/robertandginger

BirdLover Posts : 2,834 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Jan 11, 2009 5:53 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Note to all: just curious to know (NOT a judgement at all, as I do keep things trimmed down there myself) if many of you realize that female pubic hair actually has a purpose: defending the vaginal region against bacteria and infections (ie. yeast infections, and the dreaded urinary tract infections). I bring this up because I know that some people are VERY prone to UTIs and that they can be very painful; so if you are one of those people, and you tend to go brazillian, maybe try the landing strip or something similar for awhile to see if it helps.

Mushaboo - I don't think you have to worry about anything being TMI in this thread :P

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Posted: Jan 11, 2009 8:15 PM Go to message in response to: BirdLover

LMAO, Bird. I just felt the need to add a disclaimer. I have no idea why. Thank goodness I'm not one of those people who get any sort of infections down there. My SIL is so sensitive to even soaps. I feel bad for her.

ever thine          ever mine          ever ours

Check out our site http://www.mywedding.com/robertandginger

Anjelbabe Posts : 55 Registered: 1/10/09
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 2:41 AM Go to message in response to: BirdLover

FutureMrsProvost ~ Does it hurt to get waxed????? Well I know it should but how bad is it???? I have been thinking about it blushes I hate having to shave but I love my hawk.

Bird ~ Wow I didn't know that. That may be why I'm taking antibiotics about every other month for a UTI. LOL well IDK I don't really like it all there I like it uber trim with a hawk.

So while on the subjuct and you don;t have to answe if you really don't want to. But has anyone tryed to Die it a differen color?? I'm a natural Strawberry blond to the bone. Well when I was about 16 I decided that I wanted the carpet to match the draped and ( Biggest Misstake of my life)
Decided to go blue ( Why blue cause it's a beautify color) Well it faded to sea weed green in about three days so I started shaving it all.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine