Royal Caribbean Cruise to Mexico

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

TickledPeenk Posts : 175 Registered: 7/19/07
Royal Caribbean Cruise to Mexico
Posted: Jan 2, 2009 4:08 AM

My dad is going to give us a honeymoon and suggested a cruise to Mexico as an option that he can afford. I've never been on a cruise before. It is a 7 day cruise and is going to port in Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. Has anyone been on a cruise? Did you like it? Would you recommend it? Does it matter what deck or side of the ship your room is on? Is having a balcony worth it? Any other tips or suggestions? Thanks!

GiGiBXFL Posts : 16 Registered: 12/6/08
Re: Royal Caribbean Cruise to Mexico
Posted: Jan 4, 2009 4:23 PM Go to message in response to: TickledPeenk

Hi and congratulations!

Me and my Hunny went on a cruise last year to cozumel mexico. We were on Carnival Inspiration. The food on that ship sucks and the some of the dining rooms spell moldy so I wouldn't recommend that ship, but I hear the royal carribean and disney ships are nice and clean!
because we were only there for 8 hours we decided to take a 45 minute fairy ride to the main land called, playa del carmen and rented a car to drive down to see the Tulum Ruins. On the way, we got stopped by a police officer for something as small as pulling out of a one way the 'wrong way'. Needless to say the police officer was going to give us a 200 dollar ticket we had to pay all the way up to cancun and gave us the option to give him money in lieu of paying the ticket! That's right, we got bribed!
Mexico has a lot to do and see, but I would advise you to stick to the cruises itinary instead of going out on your own in Mexico.
Good luck and don't forget to have fun!
Live in peace and harmony

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine