Misterkelley's list of stupid New Year's Resolutions

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 21

luvathena Posts : 929 Registered: 12/10/07
Re: Misterkelley's list of stupid New Year's Resolutions
Posted: Dec 30, 2008 9:26 PM Go to message in response to: MisterKelley

I love to screw with NYRs! I make ones I know I can keep-
Like- I resolve to continue to totally f^%* up my credit by having way too many bills and not enough money!

I resolve to let my dogs take nightly shits on other people's lawns, while I keep my head turned innocently away.

I resolve to buy more clothes! (Hey! Just helping the economy!!! Everyone needs to do their part!!!).

I resolve to drink more wine!!!!

Maggie and Tom-8-31-08

lori83 Posts : 1,852 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Dec 30, 2008 10:02 PM Go to message in response to: luvathena

Yay, drink more wine.

Now that's a resolution I'd be willing to make!

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: Dec 30, 2008 10:14 PM Go to message in response to: luvathena

Sounds like fun!

I resolve to play with my cats daily

I resolve to play with my FH daily <weg>

I resolve to watch too much Doctor Who because David Tennant and Christopher Eccleston are both hot and I further resolve not to scream too much about the new Doctor and to try to give him a chance (hmmm.... that one might be pushing the easy-to-keep limit)

I resolve to get frustrated with my mother regarding the wedding at least once a month through the next nine months (she does have it coming! <G>), but not to yell at her for being frustrating.

I resolve to not add too many DIY projects (this one is hard....I keep coming up with new 'oh I could make ........." ideas) and to follow FH's advice and stick to just the ones we already have on the burner.

I resolve to appreciate the friends in my life and cherish them.

Misty

wedding countdown

Visit our Wedding Website

RMB0414 Posts : 1,386 Registered: 8/2/06
Posted: Dec 30, 2008 10:29 PM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

Maybe this belongs in the sex thread....

But my resolution is to give my hubby so more sex!

Ohh and all the "do this" and "do that" for your SIL to go into labor is a bunch of trash! It doesn't work! That baby has a plan of it's own and he'll come when he's good and ready! Seriously, speaking of sex, we had so much of it to get this litle guy out it was like we were trying to get me prego again. We did lots and lots of all that crap.

And I don't recomment the spicey food either, especially if you go into labor that day. I know what that does to my system. I also know how messy it can get in the delivery room. I don't think you want to mess with that any more than it already is (o:

Sorry for the pretty nasty reply lol.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

MisterKelley Posts : 258 Registered: 7/11/08
Posted: Dec 30, 2008 10:39 PM Go to message in response to: luvathena

I love to screw with NYRs! I make ones I know I can keep-
Like- I resolve to continue to totally f^%* up my credit by having way too many bills and not enough money!

I resolve to let my dogs take nightly shits on other people's lawns, while I keep my head turned innocently away.

I resolve to buy more clothes! (Hey! Just helping the economy!!! Everyone needs to do their part!!!).

I resolve to drink more wine!!!!

See!!! Now this is a woman that knows how to set realistic goals. Let this be a lesson to those of you out there who feel that they just have to accomplish things that are way beyond their ability to pull off. Don't BS me with babble like " I'm going to become more environmentally aware, do my share to reduce greenhouse gases" Now that gas is back down to where it should be, you people aren't so quick to dump those land barges you drive the kids to soccer practice in are you? I'll respect you more if you resolve to throw out some of the 200 pairs of shoes you have shoved in your closet. Or resolve to continue shopping at Walmart even though you can't stand walking into that F'in hell hole.

MisterKelley - Now specializing in Trainwrecks and Jackassery

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 9:48 AM Go to message in response to: lori83

Can we please stop talking about orgasms and MY BROTHER in the same sentence?? lol and what spicy foods does to a mom during delivery? EWWWWW. I think I might be sick lol. Gross!!!

Lori - Im not sure what Jen wants in the delivery room, I know my brother will be in there. I think we are just going to the hospital more for him, for moral support, to keep him company, etc. But if she lets us in at some point, cool. Im not expecting it though lol.

Oh and MisterK - I will NEVER resolve to keep shopping at Walmart. you know how much I despise that craphole.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Jan 2, 2009 10:39 AM Go to message in response to: MisterKelley

My 86yr old Nana went on and on yesterday about how she is resolving to have more patience. ShesTHE most impatient person on earth. THen when we left her house, she called my moms cell phone THREE TIMES to find out if her prescription came in. So much for that patience thing.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine