The first kiss with your FH

Online Users: 1,250 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 44

ryanne Posts : 1,042 Registered: 4/27/06
Re: The first kiss with your FH
Posted: Nov 18, 2008 1:15 AM Go to message in response to: mainstdancer08

Let's see...

Our first kiss was the night we decided to officially begin dating. We were outside at my parent's house (I lived at home at the time) and hid amongst all the vehicles in the driveway so he could ask me out and give me a GREAT first kiss to seal the deal! lol.

Nalamienea Posts : 2,924 Registered: 6/13/08
Posted: Nov 18, 2008 5:55 AM Go to message in response to: ryanne

My hubby and I met online and we talked for about 5 months before we met in person. I drove to Las Vegas and he flew to there because it was in between us. His flight had been delayed and I was really nervous to see him in person for the first time, I was worried it might be awkward or something. Then once his flight landed he helped all of the older ladies out of the plane down the stairs, so it took him 15 minutes after the plane had said it landed! I saw his legs coming down the escalator before I saw his torso or head and the minute he was past hte "do not cross line" I just ran to him and layed it on him. hehe Before we even said hello. lol It was a night of a lot of OTHER firsts too. hehe

10/26/08 

sweetpeas Posts : 31 Registered: 11/3/08
Posted: Nov 22, 2008 4:03 PM Go to message in response to: mainstdancer08

My first kiss with my boyfriend (who will be my FH whenever he proposes) was my first kiss EVER.

Here's basically what happened:
I was 18 and wanted to get my friend drunk, but obviously couldn't buy the alcohol, so I called John (who was 23) to come over and bring us booze. So he did. My friend ended up getting hammered and she passed out. I was pretty tipsy and John was only a little bit. Anyways, we are laying on her bed watching a movie and talking and I said something about how I'd never been kissed (i forget why this was brought up) and he tilted up my chin was like "Well, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to kiss someone as beautiful as you" and laid the best kiss upon my lips.

We ended up making out for a while. Like, fiery making out. It was nice :)

And then the next day we hung out and decided to start dating. and almost 2 years later we still are.

MrsSy Posts : 504 Registered: 7/6/08
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 9:59 AM Go to message in response to: mainstdancer08

We met online and were talking for a couple of weeks. Met at a restaurant for our first date and I was very nervous. He walked me to my car and asked me if he can hug me. I said yes. He didn't try to kiss me and I was happy b/c I want to take things slow and I really like him and had a great time on our first date. On our second date, we decided to go bowling. I'm very bad at bowling and he was teaching me and trying to help me do it better. We were talking more than bowling, lol. When we finished the game, he walked me to my car, this time we were holding hands. He asked me it was ok to kiss me, I said yes. It was wonderful. I always like how respectful he was with me and that he wanted to take things slow also.

JJsWifey08 Posts : 272 Registered: 12/5/08
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 11:35 PM Go to message in response to: mainstdancer08

After jemel came over we were just talking and I just got closer to him. Then we started just staring at each other and he wanted to kiss me but I just held back. So I became very giggly and stuff and kept talking to him. After awhile when it was almost time to leave I figureed heck I want to kiss him ill just do it. Then I leaned up to kiss him and he leaned down and our lips touched and I was like i wanna keep doing this!! lol So we couldnt stop kissing after that lol

www.weddingcountdown.com

KPM Posts : 577 Registered: 1/20/08
Posted: Dec 10, 2008 1:44 PM Go to message in response to: JJsWifey08

FH and I knew each other for some time and were riding friends we both ride motorcycles. We often 'chatted' online as well - sharing things in our lives. We met for dinner one nite after I had been teaching all day. I realized afterwards it was the first time he had seen me not 'bikered' up and with my hair down.
After dinner we walked to his car, as he had a map program for my computer to make traveling easier. We were talking and he looked at me and asked me permission to kiss me. Took me totally off guard! LOL
of course I said yes

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cheesecake in one hand, rum in the other, body totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 8:02 AM Go to message in response to: KPM

I was actually dating someone at the time but I was in the process of breaking up with my ex cuz he didnt respect me and I wasn't happy with him. So I was at my FH parent's house chillin on the couch. We had a crush on each other so we held hands and cuddled as we watched TV that day September 13 2002 (FRIDAY! haha) So we just held each other and talked and stuff. I knew he wanted to kiss me and he knew I wanted to kiss him but neither of us made the 1st move for hours lol. Then when it was time for me to leave he looked into my eyes and said, "So are you going to kiss me goodbye?" And I had a huge smile on my face and so did he and we leaned in and kissed! It was wonderful :-D We're still together, ofcourse lol.

luvualways02 Posts : 308 Registered: 3/4/08
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 8:56 AM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

A little background first: FH and I met through my cousin over the phone. Well the company he worked for sent him out of town for a few weeks. (While he was gone he sent me a dozen red roses, and I hadn't even met him yet) Then he was working nights for the next few weeks. So we talked on the phone for a month before we met. Well we went to the Kemah Boardwalk for our first date and ate at the Crab House (now Chart House). We walked around for a while then headed back to his parents house. Oh side note: FH lived about 20 minutes from the boardwalk and I lived about an hour away. He came and picked me up and then drove back out there.....so sweet. He wanted to meet my parents first. Well we went to his parents house so I could meet his family. Then he finally took me back home. We well were standing on the front porch and you could tell he wanted to kiss me, but was scared so I kissed him. A great way to end a perfect night.

The night he proposed we went to the boardwalk again. He asked me if I knew why he proposed at that particular spot on the boardwalk. Of course I said no. Well he said that on our first date when we were walking around and came to that spot that is when he wanted to kiss me, but was too scared to. Well he got his kiss!!!

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 9:22 AM Go to message in response to: luvualways02

Luvualways02 that is soooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheFutureMrsL Posts : 59 Registered: 10/14/08
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 11:01 PM Go to message in response to: aelrod

I don't specifically remember my first kiss with the FH. Bad person right? I meet him online and our first kiss was the second time we met. I know that much it was after we watched a movie with a couple friends I ended up spending the night at his place and we never went to bed just laid on his couch kiss and talking what I mainly remember was how "careful" he was with me everything he did was soft and gentle it was a wonderful night

shinzui Posts : 22 Registered: 12/14/08
Posted: Dec 19, 2008 11:31 PM Go to message in response to: TheFutureMrsL

I remember our first kiss perfectly <3

Im a big Pirates fan and I was shocked to learn that my FH had never seen the second movie and I decided that if we were going to be friends, then he just HAD to see it (this is when it was still in theaters and we were not dating). Well, months passed and we had never gone to see it. The day he asked me out, I ran out and bought the DVD because I thought itd be a nice way to spend our first 'date' together (Im so romantic, right? lol)
So there we were, all snuggled up on the couch in my parents living room watching an epic battle unfold on the screen when he suddenly says "hey, turn around".
So I did.
And he lifted my chin up and kissed me.
And it was my first kiss too :)

Our wedding website

http://cs02.ewedding.com/v30/?a=KKBegeman/

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 3:29 PM Go to message in response to: shinzui

I remember our first kisses, both of them. First, I knew my DH all through high school, he was my then boyfriend's best friend, and I set him up with my cousin at my high school graduation and they dated for about a year, long distance.

Anyway, they eventually broke up and at the time, I was also broken up from my now ex husband (not my high school b.f., never married him) Anyway, my now DH helped me get some of ex's junk out of my apartment, talked with me for quite awhile, and then, in the parking lot of the apartment building kissed me, but dummy that I was, I pulled back and told him I thought we should "just stay friends" Many reasons fo rthat, I thought he was still hung up on my cousin, I was sad about my recent break up, etc. But...we still talked some after that, but I know it hurt his feelings and made things a little awkward.

After a few months, I ended up moving from KS to WI, and he eventually ended up in CO.

Fast forward 18 years about, and I'm searching through reunion.com planning on going to my 20 year high school reunion. And, I saw his name and sent a short Hi, how are you, remember me, message. He wrote back, like, right away. Within a couple hours.

We e mailed, chatted, sent my space messages (I signed up so I could) and did the whole yahoo chat thing 3 times, then switched to our verizon phones. WE spent hours and hours on them, until the batteries died. My plans changed, decided just to visit him and forego the reunion entirely, spend the weekend in Denver.

About a month before my trip, he told me he loved me for the first time, he hinted at it by message that he sent late at night and said it out loud that next night by phone. The build up for the visit to finally see him because by then I knew I had loved him for awhile, was unbelievable, seemed like the longest 4 weeks of my life!!

I finally got to the airport to leave, no delays, and arrived about 40 minutes EARLY to denver. His phone was off!!! So, when you come out of the terminal there you ride up the escalator and people waiting can't see you until almost the very top. I saw him first, he didn't know I was there early because he accidentally shut his p hone off. I walked up to him, and he finally looked up and the look on his face I'll never forget. Anyway, then I ran to him and we kissed there, across the metal fence thing, for what was probably awhile, cause when we finally came up for air, all the other people around started clapping and cheering, probably cause we finally stopped!!!

We held hands to baggage, kissed more, and did that all the way back to his apartment. The drive was only half an hour but felt like FOREVER!! Anyway, it was an amazing moment, amazing night and unbelievable trip, and the rest as they say, is history.

It's still a running thing, the whole "let's just be friends" thing by me, but it sure did end well even if it did take me 20 years about to get it right!! He's my best friend AND my husband, and his kisses are amazing, everytime. Wouldn't want to start or end any day without them.

ktbugg Posts : 12 Registered: 5/15/08
Posted: Dec 26, 2008 1:15 AM Go to message in response to: cyndi33

Our first kiss didn't happen when he wanted it to.
We started "hanging out" at the beginning of the week at church camp. We both knew we were interested in dating but we lived 2 hours apart and were teenagers and I didn't think we would be able to see each other. Because of this, we weren't officially dating at all that week. A few days into the camp we were hanging out on the bleachers at the softball field and we were talking and sort of dancing on the bleachers (pacing up and down as we talked) and he stopped me at just the right level and asked if he could kiss me. I said no. I wasn't going to kiss a guy I wasn't technically "with"! I think he knew that and that's why he asked instead of just doing it. At the end of the week when he was going home and we were saying goodbye he asked again and again I said no...actually I said "I don't think that would be a good idea". We started going out a couple of weeks later and a couple of months after that when he came to see me we went to the movies and it just sort of happened. We just looked at each other at the same time and...that's how it happened!
[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]
imghttp://www.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/8wq9wl1.png[/img]
[/url]

ThePhotoBride Posts : 48 Registered: 11/29/08
Posted: Dec 26, 2008 12:31 PM Go to message in response to: mainstdancer08

Our first few kisses were very short pecks. :) His shyness was extremely adorable.

BrighterThanSun... Posts : 853 Registered: 10/17/08
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 8:11 PM Go to message in response to: mainstdancer08

FH and i worked at a resort on the lake
one day he came up to the little apartment where i lived with a bunch of other staff with his brother who was dating one of my suite mates
FH poked his head into my room and asked "n64?", i of course said yes (we weren't dating, just really liked each other)
well we ended up betting on who would win the race...and FH won, I said "okay so what do you want?" and he just tapped his cheek and as i leaned in to kiss him on the cheek he turned his head so that we kissed on the lips
i thought it was adorable and every now and then when i go to kiss his cheek he still does it.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine