Any suggestions for men's claddagh rings?

Online Users: 1,330 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

AMM2009 Posts : 59 Registered: 10/30/08
Any suggestions for men's claddagh rings?
Posted: Nov 5, 2008 3:53 PM

Hello~

I am looking for suggestions on where to purchase a claddagh ring for my fh.  This is what he wants for his weeding band and I love the idea of incorporating our Irish heritage :)  I live in Mi in the metro detroit area or a reputable online store.TIA~~~

Soon to beKiss Mrs.Matthys

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

carebearny1999 Posts : 1,253 Registered: 9/21/07
Re: Any suggestions for men's claddagh rings?
Posted: Nov 5, 2008 4:16 PM Go to message in response to: AMM2009

We bought a gorgeous celtic knotwork band (more manly my DH said) for my DH here locally however he will ship.  Walker's Celtic Jewelry--- http://www.celtarts.com/  

The claddagh rings are here--- http://www.walkermetalsmiths.com/Celtic-Rings/Claddagh-Rings.html

We loved that the one we purchased was hand-made by Stephen.

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: Nov 5, 2008 5:45 PM Go to message in response to: AMM2009

good luck.  that is what we have also -- FH designed ours and we're having our design laser engraved into white gold bands.   They are claddaghs with trinity knots and eternal heart knots

Misty

wedding countdown

Visit our Wedding Website

XtraOrdinaryGurl Posts : 16 Registered: 12/23/08
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 6:58 PM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

Claddagh.com has traditional claddagh rings. I am hopping my FH purchases my ring from there.

I am planning to get FH a celtic knots ring from Kay Jewlers.

Both of our rings will be gold... not sure how many carats though. What is the difference? Anybody know? And could you PM me about that. TIA

Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Every morning I still wake up and the first thing I want to do is to see your face.-- Gerry to Holly, PS I Love You

So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.-- Noah to Allie, The Notebook

Edited by: XtraOrdinaryGurl on Dec 23, 2008 6:59 PM

Titanium Posts : 1 Registered: 10/5/09
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 12:59 PM Go to message in response to: AMM2009

Have you considered a titanium ring as a choice for a mens claddagh wedding ring.

Edited by: Titanium on Oct 6, 2009 1:17 PM

nejnej261 Posts : 68 Registered: 5/20/08
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 1:28 PM Go to message in response to: AMM2009

We bought matching claddagh wedding bands. We went to a few different irish shops that sell jewelry. One shop actually had a sample of the men's ring we wanted so he got to try it on and see how it looked in person before buying. I was hesitant to buy online just because it was such a big purchase. I would see if there are any irish shops in your area, they may also be able to order rings for you through a dealer without having to buy online. This is the ring we got...we both get a lot of compliments and my husband loves his.
View larger Image of Claddagh Wedding Ring Ladies Diamonds Set with Celtic Knotwork

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine