POST YOUR SHOES!!!

Online Users: 1,312 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 11

Brooke051609 Posts : 723 Registered: 12/31/07
POST YOUR SHOES!!!
Posted: Nov 7, 2008 10:33 PM

Hi Ladies! As we all know, shoe shopping can be a tiring and grueling task!! SO, I thought it'd be helpful for all the married ladies or brides-to-be who have their shoes to post their shoes and why the recommend them!!

Were they comfy? Love the style? Cheap? Dyable? Where did you get them? What made you totally fall in love with them?

I know I'm having a hard time finding shoes and I'm sure others are too! So post your shoes and help fellow brides-to-be make their feet happy on their wedding day!!!

Here's the shoe I like for my bridesmaids, from David's Bridal. They look comfy, not too much strap, and would look great with the knee length dresses!  I want silver though, since their dresses will be light blue. In case the pic doesn't show them, there are some "bling" on the straps! :)

Accessory Style Marly

I don't have a clue what I should wear!!

MrsWilliams2008 Posts : 1,431 Registered: 7/19/07
Re: POST YOUR SHOES!!!
Posted: Nov 7, 2008 10:44 PM Go to message in response to: Brooke051609

My shoe was extremely comfortable and affordable. I got them for $50 @ endless.com (a sister-site to amazon.com). The price included FREE overnight shipping. The first pair of shoes I ordered were a 1/2 size too large and I sent them back with NO problems. The customer service is awesome. The heel was about an inch high. The shoes are dyeable, but I decided to keep them white. The shoe name is Abby and it's made by Touchups

Poster Formerly Known as beauti381

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RyAnne Stafford&RobertWilliams, Jr

Happily Married since June 21, 2008

Happy Together since June 20, 1994

hellokitty4ever Posts : 740 Registered: 6/6/07
Posted: Nov 7, 2008 10:50 PM Go to message in response to: Brooke051609

I normally wear high heels.  My dress had a lot of crystal details, so I found shoes to match them as well (***it was quite blingy if you will***).  There were almost 5-inches; they're stilletos.  They were quite uncomfortable, but being that I'm a seasoned pro, I spent all night on my feet without kicking them off, not even once.

Here's what I really wanted, but they were too expensive...it's a Christian Louboutin and it goes for around $800.

Photobucket

November22Bride Posts : 397 Registered: 1/8/08
Posted: Dec 17, 2008 10:38 PM Go to message in response to: Brooke051609

here are my shoes, i got them from ninashoes.com. there where very comfy and went really nicely with my ivory dress
KnowlandTE0607.jpg picture by xoxoprettyinpink18
KnowlandTE0636.jpg picture by xoxoprettyinpink18

Knowland0015.jpg picture by xoxoprettyinpink18

My bio- http://prettyinpink120.googlepages.com/home

for sale bio- http://prettyinpink120.googlepages.com/salebio

Edited by: November22Bride on Dec 17, 2008 7:40 PM

TheFutureMrsL Posts : 59 Registered: 10/14/08
Posted: Dec 17, 2008 11:34 PM Go to message in response to: November22Bride

I have no idea what my shoes will be like probably from davids bridal since i'll get a discount

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 8:16 PM Go to message in response to: TheFutureMrsL

Bumping this thread up... I still have no shoes and can't find any I like! I need to find some soon though cause I need to get my dress altered and I need shoes to shorten the dress..... any ideas?!?!
Do any of you girls have your shoes and you LOVE them??

"Come What May... "

MsMeghann Posts : 147 Registered: 3/4/08
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 3:03 PM Go to message in response to: Brooke051609

Here are mine! Colorifics Tori Sandal. VERY comfortable. I wanted something with a midsize heel and a strap since I didn't want to worry about anythign slipping off and tripping (that would TOTALLY happen to me!).

Brooke - I suggest using Zappos.com or Endless.com, as a PP suggested. Both have free overnight (or 2-3 day free shipping) and free return shipping. The charges are usually refunded pretty quickly too. I have always had good experiences with both stores, and the customer service at both is fantastic. Plus, you have 365 days to return a purchase!

~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~
Soon to be Mrs. Scherrer
www.MattandMeghann.com

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 3:11 PM Go to message in response to: Brooke051609

Brooke,
I actually have those exact shoes but in white (same as the red ones you posted). I ended up going barefoot so the shoes are sitting brand new in the box in my closet.

Anyway, I'm not sure if your BMs are going to wear these shoes but I wanted to give one word of caution. When I received mine (ordered online) and tried them on in my house, they were really slippery on the carpet. I bought those sticky things for the soles but never put them on since I didn't wear the shoes.

Sorry I'm not much help on your bridal shoes but wanted to advise you on the slipperiness (is that a word? LOL) in case you're still considering these for your BMs.

Member and Co-Founder of POOP:   "People Offended by Offended People"

Photobucket 

MrsCP3 Posts : 456 Registered: 4/21/08
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 3:13 PM Go to message in response to: MsMeghann

These are my shoes. My colors are cranberry & champagne, so they go along with my colors perfectly, and are super comfortable!

shoes.jpg picture by JeWareGT

Here they are with my dress

DSCN2179.jpg picture by JeWareGT

One of my amazing BMs freehanded this blue P on the bottom of my shoe in Swarovski crystals, as my something blue.

DSCN2416.jpg picture by JeWareGT

38.jpg picture by JeWareGT

laneyliz Posts : 36 Registered: 7/19/08
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 4:47 PM Go to message in response to: MrsCP3

These are mine. I am taller than my fiancee so I needed a flat or a low heel. I ordered satin flats, and they were sooooo uncomfortable! So I returned them. Then I found these--the heel is only 1/4 inch. They are very comfy!

HEEL HEIGHT 1 1/4 INCHES

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 6:32 PM Go to message in response to: MsMeghann

Ladies! Thanks for so much info!! LOVE IT!
MsMeghann! I love those shoes! And you said they are comfy?? That's what I REALLY need, did you get them from endless.com? If you really like them I might have to try to find some! Do their sizes run big or small? That's one big worry I have about ordering online. But those are really cute!

Caribbean- thanks for the info! Good to know!! I've found others similar to those, maybe they will be better? We'll have to check them out. Thanks!!

"Come What May... "

Cesca78 Posts : 2 Registered: 5/12/09
Posted: May 13, 2009 5:54 AM Go to message in response to: Brooke051609

Mine are these:
SANDALO GIOIELLO SPOSA LIGHTKISS

they are from the Italian brand SHELIGHT
http://www.shelight.com
bye

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!