How can the guy know what ring?

Online Users: 1,269 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 21

FutureLeoBride Posts : 63 Registered: 9/24/08
Re: How can the guy know what ring?
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 8:51 AM Go to message in response to: MrsXSecretX

You're absolutely right! If he loves you, he will get you the right ring. Some women think its so difficult to figure out if a man loves her, but its actually very easy. Next time you are at a restaurant, look around for women wearing engagement rings. When you spot an ugly one, look directly at it and roll your eyes. If you see one you like, look directly at it and silently smile. If he loves you, he will be paying close enough attention to recognize the clues and buy your perfect ring. If he doesn't love you and buys an inexpensive, sub-par ring.... I would go with ArtBride's idea of throwing it at him. Or throw it into your wine glass, but you have to do it with enough force to knock the glass over and spill wine on him. If you don't make a scene, the other people around won't understand what a jerk your man is!!

Marriage works because they had a shared sense of humor, mutual respect of an awesome
depth, faith that they were brought together by a force greater than themselves and
a love so unwavering and pure that it is sacred.
- Forever Odd by Dean Koontz

LizBeatlesGirl Posts : 9 Registered: 12/8/08
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 5:36 PM Go to message in response to: FutureLeoBride

It will be hard for him to pick out the ring you want if you don't tell him, we solved that by shopping for the ring together.

We both looked around and I found the one that I loved and he bought me a gorgeous diamond engagement ring from www.idonowidont.com and it meant a lot to him that I loved it.

We made the ring shopping a meaningful and romantic experience which is what you should do!

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 7:01 PM Go to message in response to: MrsXSecretX

I just have to say that this troll takes the cake. I can't even BE that stupid if I tried with all my might. Who on earth could come up with a line like this:
like because i'm not sure if he found the little things like rings or even what i do with my nose at certain moments and my eyes like if i feel not perfect or something is wrong i touch my nose.

Too funny!

Tobi & Brian - April 21, 2008

Photobucket

VasKocka Posts : 4 Registered: 12/13/08
Posted: Dec 13, 2008 7:39 PM Go to message in response to: MrsXSecretX

You CANNOT expect that of him..

I mean you'd hate if he got you the wrong color BOX?!?!

you need to TELL him what you want

men are not mind readers... and they can be quite stupid sometimes.. so a gentle hint might not even work.

plus a ring always looks different on your hand than in your mind or in
the box.. your dream ring may end up looking a little funky on your
hand.

Here's my suggestion.. first of all.. get over it! if you truly love him ANY ring he gives you should be perfect.

second.. the next time you two go out shopping.. stop and inch towards the jewelry displays... he'll follow.. (usually) if you see one you like ask to try it on... once he sees rings or (the dream one) you like he'll usually make a mental picture of the ring and make a note to get it later when you're not there watching

(This is what I did, the ring I liked surprisingly was not one he was interested in..until I put it on)

he might have his own mental picture of the ring he wants to give you.. but if you SHOW him what you want he'll most likely change his mind and get the ring of your dreams

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Dec 13, 2008 9:37 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

I think you should end the relationship immediately. This is nonsense! This man is clearly not good enough for you. You should break up with him publically and in a very embarassing manner.

(Chuckle chuckle.)

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Franko Posts : 128 Registered: 11/15/08
Posted: Dec 14, 2008 6:39 AM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

I think you should show him on a website what kind of ring style you want, princess, vintage....

Because otherwise you will be dissapointed,. That is what us two did. Hope this helps

I bought our rings @

LilTuffGirl Posts : 301 Registered: 11/4/08
Posted: Dec 14, 2008 11:47 AM Go to message in response to: Franko

I like the zapping of the crotch idea. I'm so tired of being asked "what do you want for dinner". I rather him just know what I like and feed it to me. If he thinks about something I don't want he'll get a little ZAP. sounds freakin' awesome!

Oh and everytime he just throws the clean clothes on the bed.. or if they are on the bed and I havn't finished folding them and he wants to go to bed.. he tosses them on the floor.. yea that needs to deliver a painful shock.

Why don't we yet have these devices??

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine