most dangerous honey moon

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 9

MrsXSecretX Posts : 15 Registered: 12/6/08
most dangerous honey moon
Posted: Dec 6, 2008 4:12 PM

i want it to be scary i want him to cuddle with him and exspecially NO SEX at all!
I want him to feel like a hero and save me from somewhere dangerous maybe earth quake?
or flood along with earth quake?
i don't know but i do want him to carry me maybe after i break my high heel or something because i want to feel like hes my hero and always will be even on my honey moon but i also want it to be only me and him

Hes Mine!! RAWR

Imagine me and u
I do
I think about u day and night
Its only right
To think about the 1 u luv
And hold him tight
So happy together

If i should call u up
Invest a dime
And u say u belong 2 me
And ease my mind
Imagine how the world would be
So very fine
So happy together

I can't see me loving nobody but u-
(so happy together, yeah, so happy together)
When your with me, baby, the skies will be blue
(so happy together, my luv for u gonna be forever)

I think of me and u
And u and me
No matter how they toss a dice
It had 2 be
The only 1 for me is u And u for me So happy together

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Re: most dangerous honey moon
Posted: Dec 6, 2008 6:16 PM Go to message in response to: MrsXSecretX

My personal favorite 'dangerous and isolated' place on earth is Antarctica. He could save you from an avalanche, and it's probably too cold to have sex there, anyway, so that wouldn't be a problem.

If you want someplace warm, I'd go with the inside of a volcano. I'm sure you can figure out what volcanos might erupt soon. And he'd be too busy keeping you out of the lava to have sex with you, so it's a win-win.

Some other dangerous place might work, too, but you may have to kick him in the balls to avoid the sex. I like the idea of a flood and an earthquake. Just kick him in the balls in the middle of it, and you'll avoid sex as well.

Be sure to post photos afterwards. I love a good no-sex rescue story.

DaisypathWedding Ticker

MandyandVance Posts : 650 Registered: 4/10/06
Posted: Dec 6, 2008 7:13 PM Go to message in response to: ArtBride

LOL, great ideas Artbride!

Snif, snif.........I smell a trol!

MrsM2009 Posts : 422 Registered: 3/16/08
Posted: Dec 6, 2008 7:24 PM Go to message in response to: MandyandVance

Hm....3 badly spelled and ridiculous posts all in one night. Is beachbumsteph (a/k/a kelley) back from vacation and searching for a dark horse last minute winner in the "best prank" category of the board awards????

HappyGirl13 Posts : 1,298 Registered: 4/21/08
Posted: Dec 6, 2008 7:55 PM Go to message in response to: MrsM2009

Oooohhh, good guess, MrsM. It is about time for Kelley to be back....

Heidibride30 Posts : 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Posted: Dec 6, 2008 8:08 PM Go to message in response to: HappyGirl13

I'm actually wondering if she's a Knottie. In the "Done with the Knot" thread, we had suggesting sending MisterKelley oover there to start some trainwrecks and jackassery. Maybe they're trying to beat us to the punch! :) I'm thoroughly enjoying it, though, so I hope she sticks around for a while.

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Posted: Dec 6, 2008 8:24 PM Go to message in response to: Heidibride30

Yeah, I love this person. I never intended to hang out here on a Sat evening, but after a couple beers, she has me hooked. It doesn't strike me as Kelley...but isn't Kelley (and presumably MrK) hanging out in FL for Lily's wedding and potentially meeting up with Gin? I could see the four of them thinking this up...though it doesn't quite seem like quite the right type of humor. Maybe the combination of all four has created some sort of super-freak humor.

And for the record, it's really not me, either. I know I'm playing the part, but I proved in my DrPhil fiasco that I simply don't have the coordination to create a fake account and 'talk' to myself with any consistency. There's just too much signing in and out involved in that. It's not worth the effort. But I totally love this person. She gets my revised vote on favorite joke!

Back to the OP...I have another idea. What about a deep-sea honeymoon? You could stage it as a regular honeymoon. Take him to Mexico or the Carribean or whatever and sign up for scuba lessons. Both of you get in your scuba gear and dive as deep as you can...but you dive too far and he has to save you. You get your romantic rescue, and by the time you get back to the surface, you'll both have the bends, so no time for sex. What do you think?

DaisypathWedding Ticker

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Posted: Dec 7, 2008 8:38 PM Go to message in response to: MandyandVance

Ladies,

It ain't me. I can't even pretend to be that stupid.

Heidibride30 Posts : 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Posted: Dec 8, 2008 3:40 PM Go to message in response to: auntofthebride

I'm kind of disappointed. She just dropped her stupidity on us and then left. I was hoping that there would be more craziness. How sad!!

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 9:23 PM Go to message in response to: MrsXSecretX

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless CockTail Beading Empire Waist Zipper Chiffon prom Dresas
Save up to 30% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $118.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-cocktail-beading-empire-waist-zipper-chiffon-prom-dresas-p-32013.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine