Have a question (not sure what happened in the preview box sorry)

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

coastiebride Posts : 1,365 Registered: 3/26/07
Have a question (not sure what happened in the preview box sorry)
Posted: Nov 20, 2008 1:49 AM

Girls, i am really sorry that i have been seriously MIA since I moved from Fla to Cali a few months ago,
things were crazy seeing FH for the first time in over 8 months and decorating
our house. However, congrats to all the brides that got married since I moved, I
am sure everything was beautiful

But I have a question... I just realized the wedding is 17 days away. Anyone
not nervous? I have never been so calm in my whole life. Everyone keeps asking
if im nervous, and im not! Excited, elated thrilled, amazed and stressed a
little bit, but not nervous! Im worried about spilling something on my dress
leaving the marriage certificate at home, things like that. But as far as the
wedding and marring FH i am very calm. Just wondering if anyone else felt the
same? All my girlfriends that got married were a disaster the month before, so I
was just wondering.

{size:7.5pt} Lets not all get caught up in our wedding. Remember we should not only be planning for a our wedding but more so we should be planning for our marriage. More so then fighting over shades of peach, tuxs, cake flavors and only god knows what else. Because the next morning it is over, guests are gone the flowers have died the cake well lets face it 1/2 of it was tossed out. Cinderella is still a maid, the limo is now a pumpkin And there is life to face ok after wild crazy monkey sex for 7 nights straight, lets not kid out selfs there are priorities After its all gone there's still bills to pay and a job to go back to

{font:Verdana}Going to the Chapel December 6th 2008

{font:Verdana}Love is a four-letter word spelled G-I-V-E

GUEST21 Posts : 812 Registered: 2/2/07
Re: Have a question (not sure what happened in the preview box sorry)
Posted: Nov 20, 2008 8:44 AM Go to message in response to: coastiebride

Hi Coastie!! We have missed you around here, i was wondering about you recently actually!
I was actually calm up to the day of the rehearsal, which we had the night before. Not about marrying my FH, but I still hadn't written my speech, I still hadn't finished the place cards and there were so many people in my house to "tend to" and it was slightly insane. I got about 5 hours of sleep the night before, but other than that, I was like you. I even thought I was really weird because I hadn't been nervous AT ALL, but I think, if you just really believe (like I did) that if anything goes wrong, it's really not a big deal at all as long as you are married at the end of the night, it's the perfect day, then you feel fine. At least that was my experience...

Anyway, sorry this is so long. So happy to see you back here! Good luck on your wedding day, and I hope it is everything you ever dreamed of! :)

September 13, 2008   :-) Just Married!! <3

"I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you."
-Avenged Sevenfold

coastiebride Posts : 1,365 Registered: 3/26/07
Posted: Nov 20, 2008 9:43 PM Go to message in response to: GUEST21

Well i just thought i was the weird one. How all the family and friends are talking i should be loosing me mind by now, but im oddly calm. My mother is another story, she can freak enough for the both of us and drive me up the wall all by herself! Thats my deffinition of a prefect wedding he says i do i say i do and the family has a good time, and thats it! So we will see i just cant wait im soo excited.

Sorry i have been soo buzzy, I'm going to try and get on more often because i have missed everyone.

Lets not all get caught up in our wedding. Remember we should not only be planning for a our wedding but more so we should be planning for  our marriage. More so then fighting over shades of peach, tuxs, cake flavors and only god knows what else. Because the next morning it is over, guests are gone the flowers have died the cake well lets face it 1/2 of it was tossed out. Cinderella is still a maid, the limo is now a pumpkin And there is life to face ok after wild crazy monkey sex for 7 nights straight, lets not kid out selfs there are priorities After its all gone there's still bills to pay and a job to go back to

Going to the Chapel December 6th 2008

Love is a four-letter word spelled G-I-V-E

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Nov 20, 2008 10:10 PM Go to message in response to: coastiebride

Damn it it ate my POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK to sum up - yay - good to see you! Yay - glad the relocate is good!

And it's OK if you're calm and zen. I was and I wasn't - but my personality is out there anyhow. So just go with the flow!

(Yes this is less then I wrote earlier, but I can't figure that out again.....)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine