17 year old bride!!

Online Users: 1,319 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 228

bridesrocks Posts : 478 Registered: 9/25/07
Re: 17 year old bride!!
Posted: Nov 8, 2008 10:39 PM Go to message in response to: RanAway2Maine

And no im waiting till im 20 because i want to get through school and so does he

OMG she gets to take her fiance to PROM!!! Yayyyyy

OP don't say you don't give a shit cause if you didn't you wouldn't be replying,  but you do so obviously you do care.  Nobody can tell you what to do..everyone learns by their own mistakes!

Until I marry my Rockstar!

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Nov 8, 2008 11:11 PM Go to message in response to: RanAway2Maine

I'm headed to Tucson for work, but I'll see if I can teleconference in.  LOL Oh wait, guess that's not that little old lady enough....

MrsJunebug Posts : 333 Registered: 1/11/07
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 9:56 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Wow, miss a few days on the boards, miss a lot.  At age 28, I would like to officially submit my application for BOLD.

I love the versatility of the word "fuck".  Fuck can be used as a noun, a verb, an adjective. . . OP's fiance offered a compelling testimony to their maturity level.  I'm convinced they are ready for real life.

PharmTox, I used to live in southern AZ but the sun made my skin look like wrinkled leather.  Or maybe it was just the natural aging process setting in.

MrsMaldonado Posts : 2,852 Registered: 3/7/07
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 10:41 AM Go to message in response to: MrsJunebug

LOL....this thread is still going on.....I LOVE IT!

CSUF - Thank you! My cake was a huge hit & definitely was yummy! I wish I had some right now......

Kelley - I am so glad you & MisterKelley came along! This thread wouldn't be the same without you!!!

Happy Sunday ladies! So, who's up for grandma's cookies? I just took them out the oven! My grandkids love them!!!!

Just married!

September 27, 2008

RanAway2Maine Posts : 2,359 Registered: 1/27/08
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 10:45 AM Go to message in response to: MrsJunebug

MrsJunebug-

BOLD isn't really about an age it's about a "state of mind"

(GOD I'm bored this morning!)

Linda Jo and Dean-July 19, 2008

Heidibride30 Posts : 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 12:46 PM Go to message in response to: RanAway2Maine

I would've joined BOLD sooner, but I couldn't figure out how to use this new-fangled internet computing contraption. 

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 1:27 PM Go to message in response to: Heidibride30

hey guyz i am 12 yrs old and me and my bff are gettin married. we dont care what you old bitches think cuz we are in luv and stuff and we R a team and whatever. we have been thru really hard times so dont hate on us. we will have a 3yr engagement so it seems more grownup but really we are still children. i wanna get married in the hallway btween science and home ec but bff wants to marry me on the jv softball field haha what should we do?

and if anyone has anything to say at all i didnt ask 4 comments even though my thread was titled with my ridiculous age . so go to hell all of you with your stupid common sense and intelligence.

oh and if you try n say bad stuff ill just have my fiance type means things in my name. So hahaha.

(Just thought maybe if OP saw this in type and what it actually sounds/looks like, MAYBE she would see how utterly ridiculous she is coming off. Probably not, but I can dream.)

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

bridesrocks Posts : 478 Registered: 9/25/07
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 8:47 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelley....too funny! lol
Until I marry my Rockstar!

MrsWilliams2008 Posts : 1,431 Registered: 7/19/07
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 10:09 PM Go to message in response to: MisterKelley

posted by misterkelley:

1) ...but you need to knock it the F off!!! I create the train wrecks around here

2) ...Remember, love is a great thing, but the Electric company doesn't give a s**t.

and I hollered! LOLOLOLOL!!!

Poster Formerly Known as beauti381

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RyAnne Stafford&RobertWilliams, Jr

Happily Married since June 21, 2008

Happy Together since June 20, 1994

darkchild24 Posts : 196 Registered: 9/1/06
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 11:11 PM Go to message in response to: MrsWilliams2008

i about peed my pants laughing at that!

TigerBride515 Posts : 482 Registered: 10/15/08
Posted: Nov 10, 2008 9:00 AM Go to message in response to: darkchild24

I think it may be time to take BOLD to the next level. We already have an anthem, perhaps we need a slogan. Maybe something like "BOLD - Don't fuck with us or we'll break your hip!"

preview image

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 9:47 AM Go to message in response to: TigerBride515

I think it may be time to take BOLD to the next level. We already have an anthem, perhaps we need a slogan. Maybe something like "BOLD - Don't fuck with us or we'll break your hip!"

Or maybe,"BOLD - Dont give us any of your shananigans and tomfoolery or we will break OUR hip trying to break YOUR hip because its really a lot of effort at this age to get off the damn couch. Someone get me my walker. Ive fallen and I cant get up. Hello? Helooo??"

Okay. Perhaps thats a tad long for a slogan.

How about "BOLD - Youd be cranky too if you smelled like urine and you were this close to death."

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Posted: Nov 10, 2008 10:20 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

BOLD...we'll trade you your young love for your young, non-achy joints.

Ok, in all honestly, though...my 10-year old nephew sent me his Xmas list a few days ago and I'm seriously going to have to print it out, take it to Target, and ask someone there for help because I have NO IDEA what any of the stuff he wants even IS!!! (Hey, maybe I'll see the OP and her FH. High school kids work at Target, right? Or are they not old enough to work? I'm so old and confused...)

DaisypathWedding Ticker

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 10:27 AM Go to message in response to: ArtBride

Artbride, the answer is YES high school kids do work at Target,but they dont know SHIT! lol. (generally speaking anyway.)

You will most likely get a lot of blank stares and HUH? - followed by something like "I have no idea - I dunno - Sorry." Thats pretty much the quality of Customer Service I normally receive from people in the adolescent age group. Hey, I understand you dont love your job kid - I get it - but youre SIXTEEN. You havent lived even NEARLY long enough to be bitter. If theres one thing I cant stand its a teenager with an attitude; which I realize is a reduntant statement.

BOLD - You crazy kids get off a my Lawn!

Heidibride30 Posts : 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Posted: Nov 10, 2008 10:48 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

OK, so I'm trying to picture the proposal. 

OP and her FH are sitting in studyhall.  A folded note lands on OP's desk.  She opens it and it says:

Do you want to marry me?  Circle yes or no.

She circles yes and tosses it back.  End scene

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine