Your favorite physical aspect about your hubby...other than his man parts!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 36

aelrod Posts : 92 Registered: 12/5/07
Re: Your favorite physical aspect about your hubby...other than his man parts!
Posted: Nov 1, 2008 11:22 PM Go to message in response to: MrsRicecake

So don't laugh but I have a thing about hands... I knew when dating that a guy wasn't for me because of their hands (i didn't date much lol).... FH's hands are just so perfect. They fit so well with mine.  I also love his scruffiness... it is so sexy. MMM I love me some FH lol 

Our wedding is FOREVER AND A DAY away!

MandyandVance Posts : 650 Registered: 4/10/06
Posted: Nov 2, 2008 9:40 AM Go to message in response to: aelrod

I have never been one of those girls who fall for the eyes or abs or great hair.  I have always been an arms girl.  I LOVE DH's arms.  They are so muscular and I love the way they feel wrapped around me.  They make me feel so safe and because of that the are the absolute sexiest thing to me.  I love watching him work on cars (he is a mechanic) and watching his arms flex.  Ahhh, sounds weird I know but they are sexy!

I also love the way he smells, even before he has cologne on.

Lilmisssouthern... Posts : 658 Registered: 8/12/08
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 9:43 AM Go to message in response to: MandyandVance

The first thing was his height... I the fact that he is taller than me. I'm not a tall girl but there is just something about height. He has a wonderful but. To be totally honest everything about him is attractive to me. I have never been as attracted to anyone as I found  myself with him....

Can't wait to be  a Mrs.

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=7984480831210000

Heidibride30 Posts : 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 2:50 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

FH has a fantastic body.  He's always been a runner and a biathlete so he keeps himself in really great shape.  He's got really great legs, LOL. 

MrsMcDAtLast Posts : 860 Registered: 1/1/07
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 3:23 PM Go to message in response to: Heidibride30

I love how DH's hair kind of curls slightly in the front now that he's grown it slightly longer for me. I love his beautiful eyes, which he can widen and make to look teary when he wants to pout at me (that sounds weird, but I find it adorable).
I've always loved his shoulders and chest (he is a slender man, but these are surprisingly nice on him, and you can't tell too well unless his shirt is off), and I like his hands. He has a really cute butt, too. sigh :)

nanette927 Posts : 1,748 Registered: 1/28/08
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 3:58 PM Go to message in response to: aelrod

aelrod = Ha funny you mention the hands..me too..his hands are huge! I have big hands and they have always been just about the same size or even bigger then some of the guys I dated. Most of my friends laugh because they are a size 5-6-7 ring size and I am an 8 1/2. i can also hold a basketball with one hand.  lol.  But Dh his hands wrap over mine..I mean BIG. 

And the mechanic thing....ooooooh man... he wroked on cars for years.. I love to see him greasy and sweaty ...working on his truck...oooooooooooooo soooooooo sexy.  I always pinch his but when he's out there..and he laughs...he thinks I'm nutz..for liking him dirty! lol... I tell him it's just sooooooooo MANLY! lol

Check out my Album for wedding pics!

krista210 Posts : 450 Registered: 7/14/07
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 4:04 PM Go to message in response to: nanette927

DH has a random patch of freckles right above his right hip - I love that for some weird reason. I love his hip muscles, like the lowest abs I guess. And also he has a great profile - very strong jaw line. He hates his profile though! Oh and he is nice and tall - 6'2. Oh and I love that he can wrap his long arms all around me.

jeeze...... can you tell we are all newlyweds or soon to be married people. I couldnt choose just one and it doesnt look like anybody said only one thing!!

Mrslinnben Posts : 2,285 Registered: 6/4/07
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 4:14 PM Go to message in response to: krista210

Okay, I've always been a thigh girl, but I love that DH has tiny cheeks & I can hold one of his cheeks in my hand).  And when he smiles naturally, I melt (he has a habit of making weird faces when he smiles).

nanette927 Posts : 1,748 Registered: 1/28/08
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 4:15 PM Go to message in response to: krista210

Ha Ha Krista! I know huh.. and talking about his hips! what is it with those hip muscels!  I love those too.  Oh and definatly his heighth.. that was a total winner for me!

Check out my Album for wedding pics!

MrsMaldonado Posts : 2,852 Registered: 3/7/07
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 4:22 PM Go to message in response to: nanette927

I definitely love everything about my husband, but whenever he looks at me & smiles, I just melt! I STILL get butterflies everytime he does it. He just makes me feel so good & bubbly inside.
♥Just married!
September 27, 2008

BriansBride2008 Posts : 814 Registered: 3/26/07
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 6:05 PM Go to message in response to: CyclistLover

My fav part of DH is his eyes..... They are a deap blue and soo beautiful.....  It was one of the first things I noticed about him when I first met him....  But I must admit I like his tushy too!!!

BB2008

I married my best friend on 8-16-2008

rubyred1 Posts : 968 Registered: 8/9/07
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 9:07 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

I love everything about FH.  I love the curve of his hip the most though, it's so sexy.  I also love his eyes.  I love his butt too and I love the fact that he is going to be home soon and I get to enjoy all of these parts!

To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.

Lao Tzu

MrsWilliams2008 Posts : 1,431 Registered: 7/19/07
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 9:27 PM Go to message in response to: CyclistLover

My DH also has awesome arms, legs, and butt... they're a bit on the muscular side

He also has good juicy lips good for kissing and the most interesting almond-shaped eyes

Oooh ooh AND his skin color is reminds me of a Hershey chocolate bar

Poster Formerly Known as beauti381

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RyAnne Stafford&RobertWilliams, Jr

Happily Married since June 21, 2008

TigerBride515 Posts : 482 Registered: 10/15/08
Posted: Nov 4, 2008 12:07 PM Go to message in response to: MrsWilliams2008

My FH has the sexiest back I love to stand behind him an hook my arms around his shoulders and rest on his back, It's the most secure feeling. And I just love to watch him move. The way he walks around is so so so sexy. The best is watching him cook!

He's off today, might need to leave work early!

preview image

Megan0071234 Posts : 71 Registered: 8/24/08
Posted: Nov 4, 2008 2:38 PM Go to message in response to: TigerBride515

Kevin has the sexiest forearms ever. When he moves his hands, the muscles in his forearm right by the elbow ripples. I also love his butt & he has a wonderful smile.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine