Bathroom baskets?

Online Users: 1,319 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

pb1119 Posts : 36 Registered: 11/19/07
Bathroom baskets?
Posted: Oct 29, 2008 9:24 AM

Hi, I was just wondering what to include in the bathroom curtesty baskets?  Should the ladies room and the mens room get one, or is it okay to just do the ladies room?  Some things I’m thinking to include for the ladies room are:
Hair Spray, Clear Elastics, Bobby Pins, Emery Boards, Clear Nail Polish, Stain Remover, Static Remover, Breath Freshener, Mints, Deodorant Wipes, Tampons, Adhesive Bandages, Pain Reliever, Tissues, Lotions
 Any other ideas?
wedding countdown

michelspa Posts : 30 Registered: 9/20/07
Re: Bathroom baskets?
Posted: Oct 30, 2008 10:01 AM Go to message in response to: pb1119

that sounds like everything that I'm doing. I also put some safety pins in there and some TUMS.   I did not do a basket for the mens room.

TanisJ Posts : 2,669 Registered: 4/25/07
Posted: Oct 30, 2008 10:31 AM Go to message in response to: pb1119

I like bathroom baskets so much we have one at home in our guest bath. dental floss! I hate being out and having food stuck in my teeth. You could do one for the men too with stain remover, static remover, breath freshener, mints, deodrants wipes, adhesive bandages, pain reliever, tissues, lotion, and of course floss.

newsjunkie Posts : 3,417 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Nov 4, 2008 9:20 PM Go to message in response to: TanisJ

I will second the floss!  I looove floss, I hate having stuff stuck in my teeth.  :)  Several years back my mom and I were helping her friend put on her wedding and we did bathroom baskets for her and we found the coolest floss to put in there- it was grape flavored, how cool is that?  It tasted REALLY good and it was perfect because her colors were teal and purple!  Who would have ever thought you could get your floss to coordinate?  lol  I have never seen that floss since but to this day I am still on the lookout for it!  :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine