September 2008 Wives

Online Users: 1,308 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 159

BaltoBride Posts : 453 Registered: 2/27/07
Re: September 2008 Wives
Posted: Oct 23, 2008 11:20 AM Go to message in response to: bridesrocks

{{{{Bridesrocks}}}}  that is just awful.  I hope you are feeling better soon and can start living the wonderful married life you deserve.

Nikki

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 11:22 AM Go to message in response to: nanette927

Nanette, I think I would be a little more down if I didn't have my honeymoon to still look forward to.   I think once we return, I'll probably feel a little blue cause then it's ALL over.   One week from today we leave on our honeymoon!  YAY!!!!!

Nikki

nanette927 Posts : 1,748 Registered: 1/28/08
Posted: Oct 23, 2008 11:22 AM Go to message in response to: BaltoBride

So I talked to my photographer yesterday..and I am so mad! they wont be ready for another 3 weeks! AND he never told me that I have to pick out the ones I want for our wedding package and we thought we were getting a photo album and we are not! the "album" that is mentioned in our "package" is a CD album! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. 

Check out my Album for wedding pics!

bridesrocks Posts : 478 Registered: 9/25/07
Posted: Oct 23, 2008 11:28 AM Go to message in response to: BaltoBride

Nikki,  I am starting to feel better slowly but by the time I get home at night after work I'm beat! But I do things slowly.  This weekend we are going for a haunted wagon ride.  We have the little one and really looking forward to it our first official outing as a family...the last one I was sicker then a dog...lol

Nanette:  So sorry about the album thing...that's frustrating.  Hope everything works out for you!

Until I marry my Rockstar!

08divabride Posts : 831 Registered: 11/17/07
Posted: Oct 23, 2008 11:29 AM Go to message in response to: nanette927

Awww Nanette, I am so sorry!  Sometimes vendors get out of control AFTER the event! I am officially pissed off with you!

wedding ticker

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 11:33 AM Go to message in response to: 08divabride

Thanks ladies---(sigh) we will have all the copy rights to our pictures..but that's just more money we have to spend on getting the album that we wanted. GRRRR. DH was NOT happy when I told him.  But... it is what it is ya know.  I am just SOOO ready for my photo's though.

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 11:44 AM Go to message in response to: nanette927

That really stinks Nanette.  Cry  At least we knew we were ONLY getting the CD with rights to print.  I bought a discount Shutterfly package so I can print lots.  Laughing   I am very anxious for mine.  I am hoping that between the 2 photographers we had we got some great shots.  I think the ones taken of just hubby and I in the limo will be the best but I guess we'll see soon.

Nikki

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 11:46 AM Go to message in response to: bridesrocks

That sounds like a great family outing planned.  Hope you are able to enjoy yourself

Nikki

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 12:00 PM Go to message in response to: BaltoBride

Thanks Nikki I hope it will be great too....I get tired very fast but I'll suck it up for the kid because that's what I do! hehehe

Halloween and Christmas are our 2 favorite holidays...we love to decorate!

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 12:03 PM Go to message in response to: BaltoBride

IT's A MIRICLE!.. and creepy at that....I JUST got another call from my photographer...you wont believe what he just said!!!!!! He called for Dh to do some work for him (barter) and in exchange he would make our leather bound photo montage album! YAY!.. I called Dh and gave him his number..but we wont have that album till January..but at least we get our pictures soon and now we are getting the ALBUM DH really wanted! YAY... 

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 12:05 PM Go to message in response to: nanette927

Nanette,

That is creepy but it's a good creepy!  Good for you!  I'm happy!

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 12:08 PM Go to message in response to: bridesrocks

So... since jusut about everytime I post a complaint on brides.com....something happens... so If I complain about $$$ do you think I will get some???????Money mouthLaughing

DCTexan Posts : 170 Registered: 10/24/07
Posted: Oct 23, 2008 12:26 PM Go to message in response to: BaltoBride

Thanks Nikki!  I will definitely post more when I get them!

TheNewMrsJ Posts : 754 Registered: 1/6/08
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 1:53 PM Go to message in response to: bridesrocks

Bridesrocks - hope your family outing went well!

DH's birthday is on Thursday. he doesn't know it, but I'm going to attempt to bake him a cake! He likes marble cake and strawberry filling, so I'm going to try to do a double layer cake with the strawberry filling in the center. Then I plan on decorating it with white icing and then using fall colors for decorative trim and Happy Birthday and then color in an image of a Gryphon (his favorite mythological animal) that I had him select from a bunch that I found. My mom said she has icing tips I can use too, so that's good!

I'm gonna pick up the cake stuff from Walmart on my way home from work - DH said to get him a new workshirt or two and some boxers for his birthday. I already got him this wall mount of a dragon, in 3 pieces, where it looks like the dragon's going through the wall that he stares at everytime we're in Spencer Gifts, but it was $10 off cuz of Halloween so I have a little extra to spend for him =)

I'm planning on baking the cake Wednesday night once he goes to work, so we can eat it for dessert with the dinner I'm making him (Chicken Alfredo - his favorite!).

I'm excited though - only cakes I've baked before are like easybake oven ones!

countdown to your wedding

*September 13, 2008 *

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 2:00 PM Go to message in response to: TheNewMrsJ

YUMMMY! I hope it turns out well!

HAPPY 1 month ANNIVERSARY TO ALL OF US!

Today is our 1 month anniversary! YAY!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!