help I need a travel agent

Online Users: 1,256 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

gettnhitched1009 Posts : 12 Registered: 10/19/08
help I need a travel agent
Posted: Oct 20, 2008 10:17 AM

Hello everyone,

I am gettin married in Oct 09, and wanted to start searching for honeymoons now.  Has anyone used a GOOD travel agent that they coudl recommend to me? 

Thanks for your help

Callie

AdrienneMGarvey Posts : 5 Registered: 5/8/08
Re: help I need a travel agent
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 11:30 AM Go to message in response to: gettnhitched1009

Hi Callie,

I own a travel agency in NYC and I have advertisements with Brides NY & Brides CT.  I can absolutely help you and would you be so kind as to let me know your direct email and telephone so I may call you.  Also you can reach me toll-free at 888 HULATRIP.  My website is www.HotHoneymoons.net and please take a look at it.

I look foward to helping you with the most important vacation you will take...your Honeymoon.

Best regards,

Adrienne Garvey

Enterainment & Travel

letsgetmauied Posts : 2 Registered: 10/19/08
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 12:07 PM Go to message in response to: gettnhitched1009

Hi Callie,

We used Joanne from VIP Vacations, I highly recommend her, she made planning our honeymoon stress free.  We will be using her for all future vacations we take from here out.  Her email is joeyvip@ptd.net or you can contact her through VIP's website www.travelbyvip.com

I hope she can be as much help to you as she was to us...

Good luck

Krissy

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 9:24 PM Go to message in response to: gettnhitched1009

Hi Ladies,

I would like to thank everyone for their recommendations, but I would especially like to thank Krissy.  I called Joanne from VIP Vacations, I can see why you recommended her she is so helpful.  My FH and I are trying to decide between 2 properties and we should be booking hopefully by the end of this week.  I would totally recommend Joanne to anyone!!!!!

Thanks so much

Callie

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 7:22 PM Go to message in response to: gettnhitched1009

Just wanted to update, we have taken advantage of Sandals fly for free sale and booked our honeymoon....  We are going to Sandals Whitehouse... I am so excited I wish it was tomorrow....  Thanks SO MUCH for recommending Joanne, I never thought booking my honeymoon would be so easy!!!!

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 9:08 AM Go to message in response to: gettnhitched1009

Save up to 22% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $218.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/ball-gown-strapless-ruffles-organza-wedding-dress-style-giselle-p-33756.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine