Pro Pics! - (finally!)

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 9

deltagirl Posts : 516 Registered: 12/30/06
Pro Pics! - (finally!)
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 11:33 AM

Hi Ladies!

When I was newly engaged and in the beginning stages of planning I enjoyed looking at people's pictures. It helped me to visualize things I would like (or would not like) to do.

So here's the link: http://www.pictage.com/534480

event key : Trina.

If I could be of any help let me know.

Congrats and Happy Planning!

www.brides.com/weddingwebsite/trinaandron2008

LilMrsSunshine Posts : 195 Registered: 6/25/08
Re: Pro Pics! - (finally!)
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 12:04 PM Go to message in response to: deltagirl

Awwww I love your pictures! I especially love the pictures of the guys and the pictures of the little boys! Your wedding was gorgeous! You were a Gorgeous Bride!! The pictures were so good! Watching the slideshow from begining to end made me feel like I was there! The reception looks like it was alot of fun!! It makes me excited for my wedding! Oh and your cake table was gorgeous! I'm going to keep the glass overlay and candles in my mind for our cake. Laughing

Soon to Be Mrs. Parker 4-4-09

www.melanieandjeramie.com

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 12:10 PM Go to message in response to: deltagirl

You're pictures are amazing.  It was beautiful.  You're DH is a very cute!  His whole wedding party looked very GQ.  I loved your BM dresses.  Each one fit the girl wearing it very well.....all so pretty.  You bouquet......wow!  I've never seen the big jewels done like that.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

“Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.”–Vincent van Gogh

mavjen Posts : 78 Registered: 10/21/07
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 12:26 PM Go to message in response to: deltagirl

Hi Trina--Love your photos.  My favorites were the shots during the toasts/speeches.  The love and all the emotions just fly off the faces of you, your husband and everyone in your wedding party.  Really touching to see this.  You were a beautiful bride.  Thanks so much for sharing.

MrsLewis Posts : 325 Registered: 7/9/07
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 12:34 PM Go to message in response to: deltagirl

Gorgeous photos!  Congrats!

2323232327Ffp432523Enu3D32623E3A-1.jpg picture by brandisea 

Daisypath Ticker 

deltagirl Posts : 516 Registered: 12/30/06
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 5:53 PM Go to message in response to: MrsLewis

Thanks Lady for the compliments.

LilMissSunshine - I really liked how the cake table came out. I can't take credit it. I had a wonderful Florist who designed the cake table and even added little touches to the cake.

Mushaboo - I had never seen the jewels like that either. Again my Florist. I just said I wanted some bouquet jewels.

Mavjen - We were definitely emotional during the toasts. We are all in our mid-30's and have been friends since highschool - college. My Father passed away 3 months before the wedding and our whole wedding party was a tremendous support.

www.brides.com/weddingwebsite/trinaandron2008

dryden5 Posts : 330 Registered: 2/4/08
Posted: Oct 22, 2008 10:36 AM Go to message in response to: deltagirl

Your pics are just amazing.  I love to look at wedding pics.  It gets me more excited for my big day.  Thankd for sharing the link with everyone.
myspace wedding countdown

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Oct 22, 2008 10:55 AM Go to message in response to: deltagirl

Absolutely beautiful. You look amazing. LOVE the purples and pinks and all the color combos. Black and white pics are always favorites of mine too. The one where you are feeding cake to the little girl is sooo adorable. Is that your daughter? Its very cute. Love the GM with Groom pics too. The toasts, I love pics of people laughing. Your photographer did a great job.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: Oct 22, 2008 1:25 PM Go to message in response to: deltagirl

Your photos are lovely and the bridesmaids dress was a color that looked great on everyone!  you and hubby looked so happy and wonderful together!

Misty

wedding countdown

Visit our Wedding Website

luvathena Posts : 929 Registered: 12/10/07
Posted: Oct 22, 2008 2:59 PM Go to message in response to: deltagirl

Those photos are awesome!!! I'm glad someone else did the purple thing. You look so beautiful and radiant, and I agree with op's- the guys are hot! I had such fun looking at the joyful expression in everyone's faces!

Maggie and Tom

Launched 8-31-08

Message was edited by: luvathena

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine