Confessions

Online Users: 1,258 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5,863

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: Confessions
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 5:09 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Who said it was over Mush? LOL.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

WATCH OUT fellow "Bleight-ers". Cuz TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsHFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASSSSSSS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

hellokitty4ever Posts : 740 Registered: 6/6/07
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 5:11 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I too confess that I didn't know that I can change the number of posts that appears on a page and am a little excited about it. 

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 5:15 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Are you saying you were the troll, Kelley?  How many people are living in your head?  lmao  j/k

“Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.”–Vincent van Gogh

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 5:16 PM Go to message in response to: hellokitty4ever

Jeez - doesnt take much to excite you people, does it? LOL.

WATCH OUT fellow "Bleight-ers". Cuz TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsHFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASSSSSSS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

NotOfThisWorld Posts : 153 Registered: 10/14/08
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 5:43 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I confess that I need to get this off my chest because I've been holding it in so I don't offend anyone. But since u ppl don't care about offending me with ur remarks about God, here goes nothing.i can't believe that some people in here are really mocking God like that. How can u seriously believe in no God? You think u just appeared out of thin air or evolved from monkeys? How can u deny that there is a God in heaven that created you and that loves you? I'm seriously going to pray for u ppl. God is real. And hell is real too. You're all so caught up in ur everyday lives. Life is so short compared to eternity. Life is like a grain of sand. I've experienced God. I've seen miracles all over the world. Blind people seeing. Deaf ppl hearing. People in wheelchairs walking. Cancer dissapearing. So don't sit there and mock God. And u don't wanna go to hell. Trust me. You can say hell isn't real all u want but it is. one second after u die is too late. Let me just tell u something about hell. There is no hope in hell. At least if ur having a miserable life on earth there's hope that you'll die or life will get better. But in hell there is no hope. You are tortured and u burn and u know that its forever and ever. You remember the earth and ur family that you'll never see again. And you'll remember that someone told u about Jesus but u didn't care. I look at people who deny Christ and I realize that they are so lost. Just wandering around on the earth sinning. We are living in the end times. The Bible prophesied of all the stuff that's happening. All the earthquakes, the economic crisis, 9/11, all the hurricanes, Jesus is coming back. And all the people who believe in him and lived right will dissapear in the rapture. So when he comes back and ppl go missing and there's chaos in the world, remember this post. If I offended ppl then so be it. I can't sit here and watch ppl go to hell without saying anything. So I'm telling u that Jesus is the way the truth and the life. All u have to do is accept him in ur life and ask him to forgive u of ur sins. And start living right. No one is perfect. We all sin. But always repent of ur sins. You don't wanna mess up on earth and spend eternity away from God. There is a spiritual warfare going on in this world. And its very real. There is someone who hates ur guts so much and that is the devil. Because you were created in Gods image. And he will decieve you till u find urself in hell with him and his demons. Don't be decieved. There is something greater than us. Greater than this life. Someone who can take away your worries. Someone who can restore ur marriages and relationships. Someone that can take away any addiction. Someone that can give u peace like you've never felt before. That's all I have to say. God bless.

and for the people that really dont know what my display name means, it means that Christians are not citizens of this earth. we're just here for a short time. God let us "borrow" this earth for a while and we're citizens of heaven. and our job is to tell others about the love of God. thats what Not of this world means. so ya i'm an alien alright. and proud of it too

m-1.jpg picture by Khrystynethmarinesweetheart.jpg picture by Khrystyne

USMC Fiancee

(I can legally mess with government property:)

Surviving our first deployment

Message was edited by: NotOfThisWorld

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 5:55 PM Go to message in response to: NotOfThisWorld

WOW. You have clearly lost your marbles. That post is too insane to even try to reply to - but I will say this:

EVERYONE on this earth has the right to believe in whatever kind of God they want, or no God at all. YOU have no right to sit there and tell any of us how the world works , how heaven and hell work, or anything else. It is ALL open to interpretation. NOBODY knows what happens when we die. Nobody. Not you, not me, not anyone of us. So dont pretend that you do because you happen to choose to follow the Bible. No. Sorry. That is your choice but by assuming everyone else is crazy because they might believe something different is POMPOUS and rude. You believe what you want to believe, and I will believe what I want to believe. And please dont PRAY for me either. Seriously. If you want to know my honest opinion I believe In God but not religion. I dont follow a specific religion because religion makes all kinds of assumptions and closes doors to any other possibilities. Again - noone knows or can say what happens after life. So get off YOUR high horse and stop spouting the religious crap. Its annoying.

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

RanAway2Maine Posts : 2,359 Registered: 1/27/08
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 5:58 PM Go to message in response to: NotOfThisWorld

God gave me a brain to make my own choices in life and if there is a God, then He won't condemn me for not having faith in Him. 

My Dad suffered for eight long years before he passed. He SUFFERED to the point of excruciating pain. And my Mom had it rough, too.

I'm not saying whether I believe in God or not, so please don't force your religion unto others.

Linda Jo and Dean-July 19, 2008

Click to See Our Photo Album and Vows Video

http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o465/RanAway2Maine

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 6:01 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

i just prayed for you:)

dont say no one warned you or didnt tell you about Jesus when you're in hell then.

and i dont believe in religion either. i believe in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. i'm not gonna be all nice and baby you ppl. i'm letting u know how it is. either have a relationship with Jesus, or spend eternity in hell. think what you think.

USMC Fiancee

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 6:01 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

and for the people that really dont know what my display name means, it means that Christians are not citizens of this earth. we're just here for a short time. God let us "borrow" this earth for a while and we're citizens of heaven. and our job is to tell others about the love of God. thats what Not of this world means. so ya i'm an alien alright. and proud of it too.

Youre a Citizen of the Looney Bin if anything. Get over yourself.

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 6:04 PM Go to message in response to: RanAway2Maine

I'm not forcing my religion on anyone. you have free will. i'm just telling it like it is. and i have every right to. just like you have every right to deny God. God is a holy and just God. he doesnt want u to go to hell. but you make that choice and he lets you make it. at least your dad's suffering ended. he had hope. in hell you suffer for eternity.

USMC Fiancee

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 6:04 PM Go to message in response to: NotOfThisWorld

Seroiusly. You have crossed the line. Do NOT tell other people that YOU know what will or wil not happen to them when they die. People like you make me sick. My relationship with whatever God is MY business and nobody elses. Religion is a personal choice. you have NO right to tell people how to live their lives. You are seriously pissing me off now. You were entertaining at first, but this is just sick and disgusting. Go away.

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 6:06 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

i absolutely LOVE that you people are persecuting me for what i believe. for telling you about Jesus. say ALLLLLLLL you want!!!!!! for Jesus, i'll take any crap you people have to say about me or him. i cant wait to read what the rest of you have to say. you all take everything so seriously and get so worked up about this forum. calm down. its just brides.com.

USMC Fiancee

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 6:08 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

no i will not going away. i'm not telling you what to do. i'm just throwing it out there. you have free will. say ALLLLLLLL you want!!!!! i guarantee that you will remember me and what i'm saying about jesus. whether if its later on in ur life, or in hell. i'm not gonna be nice about it because life is too short. Get out ur popcorn ladies! looks like its gonna be a fun day

USMC Fiancee

double post

double post