NWR- Someone Please Help Me.. This is Serious

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 10

FutureMrsStasik... Posts : 49 Registered: 8/27/08
NWR- Someone Please Help Me.. This is Serious
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 7:25 AM

I know that some of you live in Florida. Where in Florida i do not know. I need your help in anyway that you can help. My fiance was driving home from Orlando to Detroit. He pulled over somewhere - i dont know where - to sleep because he was tired. While he was asleep in his car someone broke in and assaulted him. He called me at 4am to tell me that he had a headache and what happened. I was on the phone with him for 10 minutes pleading with him to call 911 so someone could go out and help him. All he kept saying was how much he loved me and after ten minutes he was gone he wouldnt answer me anymore. i tried calling but i get no answer. i am asking that please if any of you live in orlando to please keep your eyes out for a 2003 red mustang with texas plates and tinted windows. My fiance is possibly in that car. he is a white male 21 yrs old about 6'1 and 175 pounds. again i dont know where he is all i know is that he was near a church. I dont know what crossroads or what church or any of that stuff. I have contacted all Florida and Orlando police departments that i could and they are trying to find him but i thought that maybe any of you in orlando could keep a look out. if you find please call the police for him he suffered a head injury. thanks for all your help

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Re: NWR- Someone Please Help Me.. This is Serious
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 7:51 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsStasik...

I hope you get good news soon.

Kenny and Me Perfect Together,  10 years and counting.

RanAway2Maine Posts : 2,359 Registered: 1/27/08
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 8:01 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsStasik...

I don't live in or near Florida, but you and yours will certainly be in my payers. I hope you're worrying for nothing and I hope you find him soon. PLEASE keep us updated.

Linda Jo and Dean-July 19, 2008

Click to See Our Photo Album and Vows Video

http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o465/RanAway2Maine

ginmal Posts : 396 Registered: 1/11/08
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 8:21 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsStasik...

I live in Florida...but south of Orlando. I do however  have friends in Orlando and will copy and paste your post to an email and send it to them if that is ok with you....

Bless your own day, leave mine alone!Innocent

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 8:27 AM Go to message in response to: ginmal

Thanks guys.. They just found him. He is okay. He has some head swelling but no internal bleeding. He doesnt remember anything or even calling me but all that matters is okay. They just wanted his money which they got so now he has no money to get home but i will worry about that later. But he is okay just has a bad headache and no money. Thanks so much ladies sorry for the scare,... Ahhh i am so relieved 

ginmal Posts : 396 Registered: 1/11/08
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 8:28 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsStasik...

Well thats the best case scenario...I am glad that he is found and ok!!

Bless your own day, leave mine alone!Innocent

RanAway2Maine Posts : 2,359 Registered: 1/27/08
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 8:49 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsStasik...

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Jo and Dean-July 19, 2008

Click to See Our Photo Album and Vows Video

http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o465/RanAway2Maine

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 5:59 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsStasik...

MrsStasik - that is pretty friggin creepy. THANK GOD hes okay and wasnt harmed. Is he back home with you now? Do you know the details or does he remember? Very frightening. you must be so relieved. :)

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

justkel Posts : 156 Registered: 8/7/08
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 6:20 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsStasik...

I am so glad that he is okay.  I cannot imagine what you went through until you found that out.

darkchild24 Posts : 196 Registered: 9/1/06
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 7:58 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsStasik...

thank goodness! as soon as i read your original post, my heart jumped into my throat. phewww....good luck and PLEASE kee us updated on how he's doing sweetie :)

-Laura

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 6:39 PM Go to message in response to: darkchild24

Sorry for not replying sooner i didnt see the posts... 

Well he still hasnt made it home yet but he is doing okay. He drove for most of the day yesterday and one of his friends was kind enough to pay for him to stay at a hotel last night instead of sleeping his car. He said that he has a bump and a little swelling but he feels okay. My cousin is a doctor so as soon as he gets home I will have him checked out to make sure. But he said he doesnt really remember anything. He thinks he may have been outside of his car smoking and the person must have just hit him in the back of the head. He called me at 4am to tell me he was hit (even though he doesnt remember).. i freaked and called a woman he used to live with (he worked with one of her sons and shes like a mom to him).. she tried to calm me down but needless to say i was frantic. I finally gained enough composure to google police stations in Orlando and called every single one that i could but every person i talked to told me there was nothing they could without knowing where he was... one women even had the nerve to say that i was stupid for calling and wasting her time because orlando has 6 counties and there was no way she was going to send people out looking without knowing the crossroads (oo if i couldve gone through the phone and beat her down)... The highway patrol finally found him after 3 hours of looking and there were i guess 5 cops there who woke him and made sure he was okay and made sure all his stuff was there... But all in all i am just relieved he didnt suffer a "serious" head injury and he was at least alive... He should be home tomorrow, hes going to stay with Aunt in Ohio tonight so he doesnt have to drive in the night...

Thanks for all of your comforting words they truly are appreciated

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine